Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? (1703 Views)

There's A Child Outside Wedlock, But Desire Church Wedding / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by HouseOfZara(f): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Do you desire enlarge,firm and fuller boobs?we are here for you with the best product you can trust,no side effects,101% organic.call or WhatsApp 09083354274

Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by HouseOfZara(f): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
People of God don't die in silence o....rush and place your order don't allow our men n boo look out cos of saggy boobs.101% effective
Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by HouseOfZara(f): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Happy Sunday everyone.our cream are still available

Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by HouseOfZara(f): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good evening nairalanders
Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by HouseOfZara(f): 6:38am On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by sisisioge: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Hi OP. You pictures aren't realistic one bit. The after all look like boooobs with silicon in them. The natural look has left them. Our boooobs aren't round like oranges like that, only silicon augmentation do that to them. So are you selling silicon? I want to buy ten double G cups.

No mind me, it's a slow morning here grin Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by HouseOfZara(f): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Hi OP. You pictures aren't realistic one bit. The after all look like boooobs with silicon in them. The natural look has left them. Our boooobs aren't round like oranges like that, only silicon augmentation do that to them. So are you selling silicon? I want to buy ten double G cups.

No mind me, it's a slow morning here grin Cheers.
.sombori want to kill my ministry ooo.....anty bring ya bweast make we take taste d product Na
Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by sisisioge: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
HouseOfZara:
.sombori want to kill my ministry ooo.....anty bring ya bweast make we take taste d product Na

grin grin grin grin

They are too huge already...looking for reduction as e be say the load full bra now.

Good luck with your wares jare, I think I will just continue to manage my agbalumos wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

They are too huge already...looking for reduction as e be say the load full bra now.

Good luck with your wares jare, I think I will just continue to manage my agbalumos wink

Hmmmm !!! shocked shocked shocked No wonder you don't ever upload a picture on your profile. My imagination right now undecided
Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by sisisioge: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hmmmm !!! shocked shocked shocked No wonder you don't ever upload a picture on your profile. My imagination right now undecided

grin grin grin

Don't dare me o...I've got huge kegs man cool
Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Don't dare me o...I've got huge kegs man cool

Lol, Dare you asin how? You want to upload nude pics of your kegs abi?

You are playing with Nairaland Life ban. Don't say I didn't warn you oh !
Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by sisisioge: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
cruchenutii:

Lol, Dare you asin how? You want to upload nude pics of your kegs abi?

You are playing with Nairaland Life ban. Don't say I didn't warn you oh !

grin grin grin grin

No be only nuude pictures, na rayon pictures. Enjoy your evening o.
Re: Do You Desire A Fuller And Firmer Breast? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

No be only nuude pictures, na rayon pictures. Enjoy your evening o.

Same here cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Thanks Giving Problems. / How Do I Book An Appointment With Canadian Embassy? / How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.