Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:59 PM

Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) (62849 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dasherz:

Former SUG president

Yea

Kufre

Uniuyo
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by primateayoola(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Is what am seeing on his ring finger nor a wedding, or its just my eyes. [/color]. I am very very very single, happy and not in search of
anything because I didn't misplace nothing.
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by dapsoneh: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
See the breasts that 'fall' on u
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cacawa2:
This is necessary, because I don't trust the cultists in Uyo.
If the girl is a GF to one of them, the rumour could spiral into homicide.
Na true o.
We no wan hear stories that touch o
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by KingEjanla(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Angelanest:
A graduate of petroleum engineering at Federal university of Uyo, Akwa Ibom state has reacted to picture of him and a lady circulating online which suggests that he got married to her two years ago. According to Kufre Samuel, the matter is a serious one which prompted to release a press statement. Read below;

PRESS RELEASE

My attention has been drawn to a particular picture currently circulating in the media alleging that I, Kufre Samuel was allegedly married to one Miss Peace Johnson a native of Ibeno and a graduate of Petroleum Engineering University Of Uyo about two years ago.

Naturally I wouldn't have responded to this allegations leveled against me by some persons working hard to smear my image and integrity but just to put things in the right perspective and clear the air on this issue as a result of the numerous calls and mails I have received from concerned individuals, I am forced to do so.

For the records, let me state clearly that ;

1. I am not married, I am not planning to and I am not even thinking of it, that doesn't mean I won't.
2. I am very very very single, happy and not in search of anything because I didn't misplace nothing.
3. The public should disregard that photo as my detractors are trying to make a news out of it for their selfish reasons.
4. The said picture was never a pre-wedding picture as it is portrayed but was innocently taken after lunch with my colleagues at a popular CANA canteen, Uniuyo permanent site during my undergraduate days by one Ekpedeme Solomon our best graduating student two years ago.
5.They said lady was only a colleague and sister from Eket federal constituency with no strings attached.
6. It is totally false, malicious to say I was betrothed.

I hereby urge the public to disregard such rumors and better still contact the said lady for more clarification.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-reacts-alleged-married-lady-2-years-ago-photos.html

But come to think of it, maybe he just bought a sex doll and now he is denying her. Sex doll ti take over grin
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Is it only me dat noticed d guy is full of himself..see his ugly face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by akpesky(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
u no fit marry that kind prettty girl b4 nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nor tell me say you never see her pant because there is something between una two
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:
The lady pretty sha.
I get Vaseline o
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Diso60090:
Nor tell me say you never see her pant because there is something between una two
especially that her black tear tear pant wey she dey always wear on Saturdays
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Simplep:
you nko you fine?
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by yettydone: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
He has a wedding band on in one of the pictures,he should clarify this
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
See pretty girl here no be all those masquerades wey them fans dey come parade for nairaland.
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
especially that her black tear tear pant wey she dey always wear on Saturdays

You must be this guy we all are talking about for you to know the colour the day and the quality of her pant

Collect one slap for my care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
you nko you fine?
Check her profile she's pretty
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
I no fine bt am nt full of myself..y am i even answering u gan sef?..abeg go kiss toilet
IYANGBALI:
you nko you fine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by leocollins(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Simplep:

so you think you are beautifull? Mtchew..all this ugly girls sef..smh

1 Like

Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by delishpot: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is why muslims dont near women they arent married to
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by leocollins(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Diso60090:

if you slap am eh.i go deal with you,u no knw say ah be him bouncer here?

You must be this guy we all are talking about for you to know the colour the day and the quality of her pant

Collect one slap for my care
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by leocollins(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2018

Collect one slap for my care[/quote]

if you slap am eh.i go deal with you.u no knw say ah be him bouncer here?
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I get Vaseline o
Na you sabi.

Na sex doll I want. You get am? cheesy
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Take it easy dear
leocollins:

so you think you are beautifull? Mtchew..all this ugly girls sef..smh
Here...

1 Like

Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Simplep:
I no fine bt am nt full of myself..y am i even answering u gan sef?..abeg go kiss toilet

delishpot:
This is why muslims dont near women they arent married to
abeg abeg we are talking of human beings here

Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Na you sabi.

Na sex doll I want. You get am? cheesy
I'm still saving money to buy made in aba own
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by leocollins(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Simplep:
Take it easy dear
Here...
lol,omo the thing really pain her..fugly girl..gerraaheree menh..
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by leocollins(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:

bros come make we do contibution buy am,so that we go dy do twosome...
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
leocollins:

bros come make we do contibution buy am,so that we go dy do twosome...
OK but na me go dey do the pussssy and you go dey do the yansh o
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by leocollins(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
OK but na me go dey do the pussssy and you go dey do the yansh o

noooo,we go dy change styles,me na Mouth Gig i go dy collect pass..
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by KelvinCX(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
undecided
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
grin grin grin
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
leocollins:

noooo,we go dy change styles,me na Mouth Gig i go dy collect pass..
no problem, but na the pussssy go be my own permanently. I no wan make you take dat your big prick tear her pusssssssy for me. When we buy am we go look for one nairaland babe name to give am
Re: Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) by leocollins(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
no problem, but na the pussssy go be my own permanently. I no wan make you take dat your big prick tear her pusssssssy for me. When we buy am we go look for one nairaland babe name to give am

lol,abi..all this nairaland girls with their swt names..them fit plan come to theif am oh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.