Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (74037 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Tessyama1: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
A 22-year-old Nigerian lady, Oyindamola shared her 3-year transformation picture on Instagrama nd it caught our attention.

She wrote;

"Transformation Tuesday !!!!!! I have bin through thin and thicke ☺️☺️☺️,by the way I was 19,that was three years ago ���� #thickeandcurvy #transformationtuesday"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/check-out-this-nigerian-ladys.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by RentedReality(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Is this the transformation Jonathan had in mind?

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by sunnysunny69(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
All na shit full am.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
angry

∆ She's probably ready to enter the business. Unfortunately Robots and dolls are here!! ∆

220 Likes 6 Shares

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by doyinisaac(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
the "before"picture is better than "now" picture.....she looked better in the "before" picture....forget the yansh..it is only admirable when inside cloth.....off the trouser and see bag full of unnecessary poo....

438 Likes 14 Shares

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by LuvU2: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol smart way to hide ur fat. Life, laziness nd unhealthy meals happened nt curves.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by doyinisaac(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol smart way to hide ur fat. Life, laziness nd unhealthy meals happened nt curves.

49 Likes

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Ayodejioak(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin
Looks like she's really been through THICK and THIN and other types too
grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
LuvU2:
Lmao. . .I agree. . .too many fat people promoting their unhealthy lifestyle and calling themselves curvy. Curvy ko cheesy grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by noble2faith(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Eni to na ara re to tun wa sukun... Teuh kelebe!!!!!

1 Like

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tessyama1:
A 22-year-old Nigerian lady, Oyindamola shared her 3-year transformation picture on Instagrama nd it caught our attention.

She wrote;

"Transformation Tuesday !!!!!! I have bin through thin and thicke ☺️☺️☺️,by the way I was 19,that was three years ago ���� #thickeandcurvy #transformationtuesday"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/check-out-this-nigerian-ladys.html

She looks much better now. Not everyone like razor thin waifs.

Bet wait, all that food in this Buhari times?

4 Likes

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by soberdrunk(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
My size!!! Unfortunately she didn't increase in the "most important" sector to me angry

2 Likes

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Samanza89: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Maybe that's all what she has to offer! Real men no longer fall for this scam anymore. We now know is all about doing squats and all that to achieve dis.

Keep your "Curvy", nobody is interested, what do you have "upstairs" that's all that matters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by olamy223(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
.I choose the left side pic anytime any day.

10 Likes

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by pfadom: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sesame street fowl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by ignatiuschinedu(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Young woman Yu just finish yourself.....

2 Likes

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oboy......see my kind of nyash shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
I prefer her slimfit.

6 Likes

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by KillaBeans(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Your problem, not mine
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by sapien(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
If this girl na 22 years now, I be 8 years old.

Naija girls sabi reduce age for Africa.

4 Likes

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by AreaFada2: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Looks unhealthy to me in the new pic. To balloon so much within 3 years. She looks to have done nyansh augmentation.

5 Likes

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by dimmikel: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Unhealthy transformation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by atilla(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please let me know when they start making naija doll with that kind of big yansh

1 Like

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by lyricalz: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
eya
pastor pastor a miracle has happened, before she was slim and sexy but now she is old and orobo, praize zalord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by ajoyeleke(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Like if u find it irritating

Share if u re in love with it

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Innobee99(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
I prefer the old testament to the new testament.

3 Likes

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by iswallker(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
What do you expect...

Trump said its a shithole country..

shocked

1 Like

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by mrMeen(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
observing
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2018

[img]http://pics.me.me/belly-fat-stretch-marks-back-rolls-cellulite-%F0%9F%92%AF%F0%9F%92%AF%F0%9F%92%AF%F0%9F%92%AF-its-8007332.png[/img]
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by directonpc(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
See news na
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by rexxi(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fake transformation, look at photoshop at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) / Post Your Nice, Unique Shoes / How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.