Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years (74080 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by ChiomaMee: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ode oshi. You think it's all about the butty.

Slap me if you're comfortable with it in the next 7 years.

It will start with knee joint aches, climbing a staircase will become a headache and the rest will follow.

I'm looking forward to reducing mine and you're increasing your problem

2 Likes

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by osayuwamwen(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Photoshop
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by austinegreat: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by esupofo777(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Drug things............ grin
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol smart way to hide ur fat. Life, laziness nd unhealthy meals happened nt curves.

Chai!!! Savage!! U wicked o.
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by no1madman(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Safiaaa:
She looked sooooo much better before
in ur eyes. .
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by slowice(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Stop looking at me I have nothing to say.... This is really a messy mess....

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
doyinisaac:
the "before"picture is better than "now" picture.....she looked better in the "before" picture....forget the yansh..it is only admirable when inside cloth.....off the trouser and see bag full of unnecessary poo....

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
lefulefu drag ur legs and enter here

1 Like

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Bimpe29: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Don't disturb us with her case if she is inflicted with cancer
Tessyama1:
A 22-year-old Nigerian lady, Oyindamola shared her 3-year transformation picture on Instagrama nd it caught our attention.

She wrote;

"Transformation Tuesday !!!!!! I have bin through thin and thicke ☺️☺️☺️,by the way I was 19,that was three years ago ���� #thickeandcurvy #transformationtuesday"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/check-out-this-nigerian-ladys.html
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
yet I still prefer the doll cheesy cheesy cheesy #team-doll-#
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Khenxy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
End time transformation
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by GREATZEAL(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin This one is Obesity not curvisity oooohh...
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by 2shure: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
i go cum in am tire
hard fucs only
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Khenxy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
yet I still prefer the doll cheesy cheesy cheesy #team-doll-#

dey they make doll with dat kind ass
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Her old look is better joor
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by AnthonyAk(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
liked her before
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Khenxy:

dey they make doll with dat kind ass
just tell them ur description... u will see ass fatter than diz one... doll is less expensive, and will never say I'm pregnant, I'm seeing my mensuration or I'm not in the mood grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Win95: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is tath the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Lkie if u can raed tihs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
lefulefu come and see your type o. grin
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by IecheM(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
I only see ass, no curves. It's like my spectacle is deceiving me let me pull it for a better view.

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol smart way to hide ur fat. Life, laziness nd unhealthy meals happened nt curves.
you just carry my physique, you be tif grin. #Petite

1 Like

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Orpe7(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
When sperm don full your buttocks (body filler)
What do u expect
Olosho grin
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by igirabata123(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Haaaaaa..... Blood of Zachariah..........
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Originalsly: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Steroids/growth hormone can cause such a transformation. ..... I hope she's ready to face the consequences.
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
now this is what i call authentic change cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...not the buhari type of fake change grin
dammm wink
cc greiboy
luminouz
femieddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
thornapple:
lefulefu come and see your type o. grin
d yansh is succulent grin

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nedfed(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
sunnysunny69:
All na shit full am.
At times the poo dey sweet if d*ck touch am.

1 Like

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Randy91:
lefulefu drag ur legs and enter here
but the ukwu big sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
imagine na cowgirl position una dey do cheesy

Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by YelloweWest: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wtf
Re: From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Oboy......see my kind of nyash shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing / How To Get A Fresh Skin In Nigeria Weather / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.