Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 (6695 Views)

5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018 / 7 Worst SEO Practices To Avoid In 2018. (google SERPS Could Change Again). / Ways To Make Money Online In 2018 With Reasonable Examples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 by Dasameolgee(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
I think the poster made too much sense in points 1 and 4.

1. If you can't build a professional looking website for yourself with nice-to-have features, I wonder how your clients' websites would look.
Your company's website tells a lot about your expertise and who you are.

And this goes for business minded individuals who may one day opt for a website - don't patronise a designer just because his price is "cheap". Now, dont get me wrong. It's ok if you are lucky to find an experienced designer who can design an awesome website like jumia for N2,000.

2. If 10 out of 10 websites I have ever done are crap, chances are that the 11th would be crap.

Most designers are quick to showcase their works on the internet, not knowing that some members on this platform actually take out time to click on links.
I do this mainly for learning purpose. If I see an awesome feature on your website, believe me, I would want it on my next website. But it pains me if I waste my time and data visiting crappy sites.

This is 2018. Let's change please.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 by Bishops10(m): 1:50am On Jan 21, 2018
JideTheBlogger:

This "develop from scratch" thing is old school. The most important thing is for a client to get whatever he or she wants...
Do you do bulk SMS?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dasameolgee:

Yea, very true. Its old school.
Wait till you meet a client who has seen nice to have custom features in different sites and demands to have them on his site too.

That's when you'll know the limitations of WordPress.

Guess, you are the one that really don't know how powerful WordPress is...
Re: 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bishops10:

Do you do bulk SMS?

Yes, I do..
Re: 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 by Dasameolgee(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
JideTheBlogger:

Guess, you are the one that really don't know how powerful WordPress is...

Really?
On that note, I rest my case.
Re: 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 by Bishops10(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
JideTheBlogger:

Yes, I do..
Alright, please I'm new into the system. How do you generate Numbers of people who resides in a particular area?
Do you contact network providers or what, if yes how can I get to them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fireworks Vs Photoshop / 20+ Geek Office Design Inspiration / 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.