Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) (4967 Views)

Poll: GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan or Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida?

Goodluck: 79% (151 votes)
Babangida: 6% (12 votes)
None of the Above: 13% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 19, 2010
EzeUche:

If that is your definition of fine, then you would be tripping ova for me. I still have a spot for you in my harem.
compared to the presidents Nigeria has had, he's the best looking one. Dude kills me with his smile mehn.

And No, never!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by tunde121oke: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2010
i vote for yaradua
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2010
tunde121oke:

i vote for yaradua

What do u mean?
U mean u voted for him in 2007 or u will vote for him in the next Election?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by abimco(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2010
I will rather not join words with Kosovo like others, he is living in a failed state that is trying to pick up, where is no love lost betwen the Albanians and the Serbians.
It is time for the nation Nigeria to mmove forward, the acceptance of GEJ by the leaders of the leading economies of the world is a confirmation of the accepatance of his plan to move the nation forward. IBB spent 8 years, devalue of naira, and end up annualling the best election in our country history.
The next months will proof to all doubting Thomas, the GEJ is the Goodluck Nigeria needs to reposition the nation, and this some people are afraid of, as this will expose years of delibrate under development of the country.

I Vote GEJ and another young man Murtala Shehu Yar Adua for 2011
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by amightyo: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2010
:-) Enough is enough!!! My fellow Naija, the tides of change is moving through Nigeria. It is now left for us to open our eyes else we miss this great opportunity whose destination is Greatness. If we can not moderate ourselves well in a forum then how can we lead a nation? We are all potential leaders for our beloved country. First things first, a system that is inaugurated on falsehood will never progress. We all know what occurred in December 2006. The joy and longing of the youths and all citizens of our beloved country was killed. We simply let it be without questioning. Whatever we experience is base on what we attract so I pray we will look deeply and guide our thoughts positively. Mr. Goodluck has not declared is intentions for presidency and as far as I recall he said , "until I have done something sufficient I will not declare for presidency". He promised an organized Electoral Body and that our votes will count. I know that was also promised in 2006. Let us observe well and vote wisely.
If IBB or anyone questionable want to go for Presidency, they all have the right as all Nigerians. It is either we let them be or not through our collective votes. There's a lot that Mr. Goodluck and all of us can achieve before 2011. Best wishes!!!!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by ollybyte(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2010
So much noise with this politicians, they ve created alot of instability that we dont even know wat to oopt for,developmentals issues of the nation are no longer attended to,lst your the senate promised to move welfarist motions,reduction of unemployment rate among we youths,but utill now they ar yet to start looking into these issues they left to the relegated sit, GOD bless Niggar
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2010
i believe i can and will do better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speech Delivered By Gov. T.a Orji - Commissioning Completed Govt Projects / Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate / Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.