|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,991,378 members, 7,285,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 February 2023 at 03:47 AM
|Job Vacancy: Secretary by adebanjo23: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2018|
We are currently recruiting Secretaries for some of our clients. Candidates must have experience in secretarial or administrative functions from a reputable organization and must be able to work under pressure.
· Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
· Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
· Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
· Implement and maintain office systems.
· Maintain schedules and calendars.
· Arrange and confirm appointments.
· Organize internal and external events.
· Handle incoming mail and other material.
· Set up and maintain filing systems.
· Set up work procedures.
· Collate information.
· Maintain databases.
· Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
· Liaison with internal and external contacts.
· Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
· Operate office equipment.
· Manage office supplies.
· HND in a relevant course of study
· Must have done their NYSC.
· Must be resident in Lagos.
· 1-3 years’ experience in Secretarial/PA/Administrative functions.
· Very conversant with MS Office packages.
· Proficient in the use of Corel draw.
· Must be smart and very resourceful.
· Must have good interpersonal skills.
· Strong ability to handle work pressure
· Age Limit is 30 years old.
To apply, kindly visit: https:///forms/fJzrkHG0dZEpa0Zd2
|Re: Job Vacancy: Secretary by onlyme07(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2018|
adebanjo23:The link is faulty. Kindly check
|Re: Job Vacancy: Secretary by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2018|
The link not opening
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35