Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car (1462 Views)

How I Finally Fixed My Long Battling Car AC Leakage / I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / Big RAT In My Car Bonnet, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car by YoshiMaster: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Day 1:
Sticky traps -

Came back in 30 mins and found that the trap had already been moved. So i just threw them away, no need wasting my time.

Snap traps -

Spread some Nice peanut butter on the trigger and by the time i came back in the morning to check, the rat(s) had cleaned out the peanut butter from all three snap traps. As in, they looked like I washed them with Palmolive, yet, no rat angry

Day 2:
I bought some ground nuts and some super glue. I glued the groundnuts to the trigger, microwaved some peanut butter to really bring out the flavor, then with a qtip, i spread some the hot peanut butter all over the glued ground nut.

Came back the next morning and this mudafvker had eating all the glued groundnuts without spring the trap, am like shoooooo

Day 3: I give up and call my Uncle, who then proceeds to adjust the trap trigger and and pin. then he proceeded to build a fort in my car, leaving just the entrance to the fort open. This time we baited with a WHOLE nut (unopened), peanutbutter and crayfish.

In just about 2 hours, the bastard was DEAD angry angry

I'm sooo happy right now. who knows if there are more, but we have rebaited the trap and we wait in anticipation.

btw, there is no food in that car and it hasn't been driven for about 2 months. Don't know how they are getting in, but i just need them to die!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car by Diso60090(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
YoshiMaster:
Day 1:
Sticky traps -

Came back in 30 mins and found that the trap had already been moved. So i just threw them away, no need wasting my time.

Snap traps -

Spread some Nice peanut butter on the trigger and by the time i came back in the morning to check, the rat(s) had cleaned out the peanut butter from all three snap traps. As in, they looked like I washed them with Palmolive, yet, no rat angry

Day 2:
I bought some ground nuts and some super glue. I glued the groundnuts to the trigger, microwaved some peanut butter to really bring out the flavor, then with a qtip, i spread some the hot peanut butter all over the glued ground nut.

Came back the next morning and this mudafvker had eating all the glued groundnuts without spring the trap, am like shoooooo

Day 3: I give up and call my Uncle, who then proceeds to adjust the trap trigger and and pin. then he proceeded to build a fort in my car, leaving just the entrance to the fort open. This type we baited with a WHOLE nut (unopened), peanutbutter and crayfish.

I'm sooo happy right now. who knows if there are more, but we have rebaited the trap and we wait in anticipation.

btw, there is no food in that car and it hasn't been driven for about 2 months. Don't know how they are getting in, but i just need them to die!!!!

You just kill one of your village people

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car by YoshiMaster: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Diso60090:

lol, hope it's not someone I know sha, even then, good riddance angry

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car by Diso60090(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
YoshiMaster:

lol, hope it's not someone I know sha, even then, good riddance angry

Feather wey chicken nor need for body na pulling get am

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car by blessedvisky(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
YoshiMaster:
Day 1:
Sticky traps -

Snap traps -

Day 2:

Day 3: I give up and call my Uncle, who then proceeds to adjust the trap trigger and and pin. then he proceeded to build a fort in my car, leaving just the entrance to the fort open. This time we baited with a WHOLE nut (unopened), peanutbutter and crayfish.

Pictures!! We need pictures Mehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Diso60090:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car by mayor2013: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Congratuloba
Re: I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car by YoshiMaster: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
blessedvisky:

Pictures!! We need pictures Mehn!!!

hehehe, on my next kill if there are more than one angry

angry angry
Re: I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car by blessedvisky(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
YoshiMaster:

hehehe, on my next kill if there are more than one angry

angry angry
You never ready sha. What will make us believe this story if there aren't pictures?? I could also concoct a tale where I killed 3 pythons with my car key inside a GRA. You know what I wouldn't be able to do? Proving that I did it!!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Killed The Rat In My Car by lonelydora: 1:12am On Jan 20, 2018
YoshiMaster:
Day 1:
Sticky traps -

Snap traps -

Day 2:

Just hope your name is not Buhari? Rats chased Buhari from his office....Rat is chasing you from your car!

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Car's Brake Is Hissing Like A Snake / How To Paint Your Car With A Paint Sprayer / What's Your View About Volkswagen Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.