Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice (2878 Views)

Guys, A Girl Who Likes You Will Ask Any Of These 5 Questions, Check To See. / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
How was today market,school or work
Ask a question about what is bothering you and get the answer from some one
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
What is the point of life?
Is it a mistake?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by mikejj(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin will i die if i commit suicide?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by madridguy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Who can get me job at NPA,NNPC, FAAN, NEPZA abi na CBN tongue
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by madridguy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yes you will die so please don't attempt sir.

mikejj:
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Tallesty1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
BMC no pay again?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
amani63:
How was today market,school or work
Ask a question about what is bothering you and get the answer from some one

Why the endless search for fulfillment in life? You get a good job-never enough
Beautiful wife- never enough
Lovely family-never enough
six Pack Abs-never enough grin

it's just a merry go round cheesy
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by madridguy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Abeg no derail this thread shocked shocked shocked

Tallesty1:
BMC no pay again?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Xinzu: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:

One of your BMC directors should know someone who knows someone wink
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by madridguy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
I don contact them tire with no positive response. Don't know if Atiku can help me soon.

Xinzu:

One of your BMC directors should know someone who knows someone wink
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Xinzu: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
BMC no pay again?

Oga, 30k too small na? You seff check am.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Xinzu: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
I don contact them tire with no positive response. Don't know if Atiku can help me soon.

Are you thinking of jumping ship?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Tallesty1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Xinzu:

Oga, 30k too small na? You seff check am.
Nah 30k em dey collect?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
What is the essence of life if after every struggle death crawls in?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Xinzu: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
Nah 30k em dey collect?

So I heard sad
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'm i the only one that is tired of living in Nigeria?
who wants to get out of this shithole with me?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
mikejj:
No you live up to 100 years if you commit suicide

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by madridguy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
If Atiku can do the needful and smuggle inside of the above listed agency tongue I may consider jumping.

Xinzu:

Are you thinking of jumping ship?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by KelvinCX(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Why do people say sorry before asking questions in Nigeria.

"Sorry, can I fvck you?"

"sorry, can I know the time?"
Etc...
Which normal guy dey ask "sorry can i fvck you"

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
SpareNo1:
What is the essence of life if after every struggle death crawls in?

Am not sure sef, it makes absolutely no sense, however there must be a point abet am not seeing it, so I will keep looking.

Worse case senerio, I die, what's the big deal. Still going to die eventually.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Shayneward1: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Does love exist?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by BiafranBushBoy: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2018

"Sorry, can I fvck you?"

Etc...
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:

For me no, I won't leave here , its the best place to make it in life.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

Why the endless search for fulfillment in life? You get a good job-never enough
Beautiful wife- never enough
Lovely family-never enough
six Pack Abs-never enough grin

it's just a merry go round cheesy
yes brother
that's what a man is created to be or behave
A lion can't be satisfied with one or two lioness
LifeofAirforce:
Lol
Have you finally given up on music?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

"Sorry, can I fvck you?"

Etc...

They don't want to offend/disturb but want to intrud
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by madridguy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'm ready to go with you so far na USA, Canada or Luxembourg grin

DrinkLimca:

Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Shayneward1:
Does love exist?

Yes and No.
Yes , it's a personal thing, and personal experience.

No, the media is wrong, so are most popular opinions.
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
donsimo:

For me no, I won't leave here , its the best place to make it in life.
how can you know if it's the best when you have no experience of other country?
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Shayneward1:
Does love exist?
yes and no
Re: Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
I'm ready to go with you so far na USA, Canada or Luxembourg grin

Lol na USA sure pass o..

Los Angeles precisely in California..

aka city of dreams..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Is The Reason Why Adult Movies Are Called Blue Film / Photo Of Married Kenyan Man With Two Naked Young Girls In The Shower,goes Viral / Some Girls Sha Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.