Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari (870 Views)

Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari / Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor / Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by potent5(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
By Nwafor Sunady
Following the killings, insecurity reports, accusations and counter accusations emanating from concern citizens of Nigeria over what they termed ‘kid glove’ treatment by President Muhammadu Buhari on the above burning national issues, Buhari on Thursday gave reasons why he remained calm and not in a hurry to take decisions.

The President at a dinner where he hosted chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja on Thursday said he is fully aware of the issues confronting the country and that he is guided by historical antecedents.

ChannelsTv quoted him to have said, “I felt I had to invite you to let us eat together and I tell you that I am sitting here very much aware of the problem in this country. I will always reflect on historical antecedents.
“I decided to drop the uniform and come back here (to be President of Nigeria), so I have gone through it over and over again. This is why I am not in a hurry to do anything. I will sit and reflect, and continue to (operate) with my clear conscience.”

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/benue-killings-not-hurry-take-decisions-buhari/

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by bedspread: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
O GOD Why Nigeria??
Why us?
Why o Lord?

4 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by fearNORTH: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thunder fire you there Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by ettybaba(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Useless man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Just like you were not in a hurry to make decision on ipod. Robotic president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
potent5:
By Nwafor Sunady
Following the killings, insecurity reports, accusations and counter accusations emanating from concern citizens of Nigeria over what they termed ‘kid glove’ treatment by President Muhammadu Buhari on the above burning national issues, Buhari on Thursday gave reasons why he remained calm and not in a hurry to take decisions.

The President at a dinner where he hosted chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja on Thursday said he is fully aware of the issues confronting the country and that he is guided by historical antecedents.

ChannelsTv quoted him to have said, “I felt I had to invite you to let us eat together and I tell you that I am sitting here very much aware of the problem in this country. I will always reflect on historical antecedents.
“I decided to drop the uniform and come back here (to be President of Nigeria), so I have gone through it over and over again. This is why I am not in a hurry to do anything. I will sit and reflect, and continue to (operate) with my clear conscience.”

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/benue-killings-not-hurry-take-decisions-buhari/
cc sarrki alariiwo

Let me go and buy moi-moi for our refugee a.k.a omenkalives grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
I trust PMB will respond after 2019.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
But you were in a hurry to proscribe peaceful IPOB secessionists terrorist. Are the secessionist more dengerous than the blood thirsty fulani herdsmen ?

Blooody hypocrite !

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by Balkan(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
But You were in a hurry to take decision on harmless lpob agitators

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
TrueSenator:
I trust PMB will respond after 2019.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
after much land grabbing grin grin
Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by Adeyinka12(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Baba Go Slow descendant of Fulani killer herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by booblacain(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
R
Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
I have no option than to agree with people who called this man a dullard.

He is not only sleeping, he has switched off.

2019 is here

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by eagleeye2: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
ótú m' chai.... Original one chance
Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mr. President.... In matters concerning lives, Nigerian lives, you cannot take your time. You have to act and act fast.

Your party accused GEJ of being slow and allowing BH to "fester", this is the same inaction taking place now.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by bobnatlo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Everyone go get your PVC!!
What an abysmal quality of leadership we have in this shithole!!

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by Newbiee: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Eagerness is from the devil.
Slow and steady win the race.
Get to the root of the matter Baba. Do not buy in to blackmail from IPOD wailers to rush into taking decisions that you may regret latter. I, for once believe the killings are politically motivated to blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: I Am Not In A Hurry To Take Decisions – Buhari by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2018

(1)

Prisoners Better Than Buhari – Omokri / Why APC Is Now Clamouring For Restructuring – PDP / Buhari Already Has 12 Million Votes -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.