Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (92836 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by shullamite: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
Jesus said it, ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be open to you ,the man asked and now he's getting times four of what he asked. So shall it be to anyone that types Amen grin
Amen
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by bass7: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=64344995]Jesus said it, ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be open to you ,the man asked and now he's getting times four of what he asked. So shall it be to anyone that types Amen grin[/quote

Ameeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Landers i never chop belleful since morning oo. Who go bless my account like emoney for nairaland

God bless you as you bless me

1 Like

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Oxster(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
If you ever quote me again..... forget say I be lady I go beat teenage years comot for your body

Lol,,You don't seize on entertaining megringrin

Well..your shit signature made me quote,like Bleep??

Who cares about your ugly face?

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Follygunners: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jubilancy:
I appluad his kind gesture
lord put me in a position to Provide help in ways that will glorify ur holy name
lemme first get a job first sha but before den lord strengthen me to do the little i can

Dey there dey applaud stupidity! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Deepfreezer(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Wawuu! grin cheesy cool
Twitter
Let me do mine...

Oga Seun, your girl never marry since oooo. Even if na mini introduction, bless your girl na. angry cry
Make I see the face wey you wan take marry seun?
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by jaxxy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
kokomaster3d:
Abeg does this guy look like somebody who doesnt have money to eat.

Its tactically begging I guess. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Blackhawk01: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Deepfreezer:

Make I see the face wey you wan take marry seun?

Why?

Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Blackhawk01: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
jiksman3:

No way....we stand with doll

If you like, crawl with sex dolly, e no concern me. undecided
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by jaksmillioniar: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

If you like, crawl with sex dolly, e no concern me. undecided
lol u are jelous
Re: Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies by Blackhawk01: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

You want to stop going to church abi? grin

grin cheesy grin

We could have our church right in our home, I'm not churchy myself. #Shrugs lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.