Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

Please Who Knows Something About SOL Nigeria? I Need Help. . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Knows Something About SOL Nigeria? I Need Help. . (3324 Views)

I Got Invite From SOL For Agent Field Officer / SOL Nigeria Vacancy / Sol Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows Something About SOL Nigeria? I Need Help. . by naijadole: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Guys I need help about this compay SOL NIGERIA. I applied for the post of Direct Sales Executive today by 10:00 am and I got test/interview invite today. How genuine is this company and is it worth the stress because I am based in Jos.

You are invited for test and Interview on Monday January 22, 2018 by 9.00 am prompt, at Captain House, 34, Aje Road, Sabo Yaba, Lagos. Come with your CV and Original/photocopies of your Credentials. Be Formally Dressed. Inquiry: 08178514488, 08072190608. www.solnigeria.com.
Re: Please Who Knows Something About SOL Nigeria? I Need Help. . by Celcius: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
naijadole:
Guys I need help about this compay SOL NIGERIA. I applied for the post of Direct Sales Executive today by 10:00 am and I got test/interview invite today. How genuine is this company and is it worth the stress because I am based in Jos.

You are invited for test and Interview on Monday January 22, 2018 by 9.00 am prompt, at Captain House, 34, Aje Road, Sabo Yaba, Lagos. Come with your CV and Original/photocopies of your Credentials. Be Formally Dressed. Inquiry: 08178514488, 08072190608. www.solnigeria.com.
Its for a marketing job with Sterling Bank Plc.
Basic pay 40k.
Re: Please Who Knows Something About SOL Nigeria? I Need Help. . by lunacol(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
You have to market the financial products of Sterling bank.They will give you a monthly target of opening new accounts and other related Marketing activities. You will work for a probation period for some months.If you hit your targets fine and if you don't hit it as at when due your duties will be at the lines in which anything can happen anytime .It depends on what you want.It is a good way of getting banking experience if you can withstand the activities. The start up pay is low with a benchmark of 480000 naira per annum.Your job with them is pensionable.You can go for it if you don't want to stay at home and you may be lucky to meet people that might link you to better jobs during your Direct Sales activities.Best of luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Knows Something About SOL Nigeria? I Need Help. . by fineEagle: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Please Who Knows Something About SOL Nigeria? I Need Help. . by tosbobby(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
I got the same message too.
Meet u there on monday.
Re: Please Who Knows Something About SOL Nigeria? I Need Help. . by Alexdonphilip: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Who know this people...

Got this message today

Thank you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.

You are invited to a day training session on the 20th of January 2018

Time : 8am prompt

Venue: 1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos.

For further details, please call

On Jan 18, 2018 6:13 PM, "Akingbolu Olamide" <> wrote:

Please I need answer ASAP..

THANKS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Current Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited / Total Careers Application- The Secret! / 2016 Deloitte Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.