Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? (2491 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by gaby(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2007
Got an experience to share on this topic but will hold it up until i see comments rolling in, funny though yet true, who's experienced this or still going through it, lets hear your views on this peeps,

Hope this is the right thread for this topic if not my apologies Mr Admin
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by ChieFoH(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2007
i used to be shy esp cuz i have a record of destroying wcs with odours, but  i outgrew it though,  its not a big deal, everyone does it even beyonce as time goes on u will outgrow it, just use nick names instead, like say i wanna do number one

1 Like

Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by Free(f): 12:36am On Mar 04, 2007
lmao grin
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by anabell(f): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2007
dont be shy eveyone does it

1 Like

Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by abdkabir(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2007
Be Shy and BUST your bowels trying to be Mr/Ms nonexistent. shocked

1 Like

Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by iice(f): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2007
Shy because? Am i not supposed to go to the Wc at all? LOL ok, i just remembered my erhhhh guy was gisting me abt this babe (a friend of ours) that stays at his place, he's like he sees her like a guy, coz even if she's gonna go to the loo, she's like telling him boi abeg i wan bust, pesin dey toilet? Ahahahahaha i laugh tire eh
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by idmoore(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2010
U guys 'r practicing butterfly love when u 'r shy 2 visit d gent or ladies wen ur lover is around.
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by amarula(f): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2010
wen am goin 2 do d big one i tell him 2 b careful cos d stench will do some damages. its actually nothin of a big deal wen u really think of it
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by unitee(f): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2010
hahahaha nature call is unavoidable
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
My ex would fart freely but I was always fortunate as it would diffuse as fast as it came. As for kakking, when you gotta go, you gotta go
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by unitee(f): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2010
arkinses:

My ex would fart freely but I was always fortunate as it would diffuse as fast as it came. As for kakking, when you gotta go, you gotta go

lol thats a joke right??
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
unitee:

lol  thats a joke right??

Nope. She was hella cute and had forgiving bodily features + a good heart.
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by unitee(f): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2010
arkinses:

Nope. She was hella cute and had forgiving bodily features + a good heart.

lol I had a good laugh grin grin grin grin am too shy if it happens then am sure I will run and never look back cuz i dont see me facing a guy after that lol am too shy lol
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by poosyfaka(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2010
the best thing to do is to flash as soon as your banana hits the pond, it eliminates the odour.
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by Ced8: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2010
unitee:

hahahaha nature call is unavoidable

ahaa, it is
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by honeric01(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2010
Would even ask her to join me grin
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by elecktra(f): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2010
honeric01:

Would even ask her to join me grin

to do wat na ?? clean up for you ? undecided undecided  koni koni luv watever that means

i used to be really shy nd would never do that even with my friends around but now i can do anything, guess dat happens when you grow outta your shy shell  smiley smiley
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by honeric01(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
elecktra:

to do wat na ?? clean up for you ? undecided undecided koni koni luv watever that means

maybe to come enter set lol, just joking, i have never farted in her presence likewise her.
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by tpia6: 3:30am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by 190: 3:34am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 24, 2011
I am not at all shy about it. If he wants to rip, rant and wail about it then he is immature and therefore not worth it. More than likely I'd be dating him because I'd think him to be a suitable person to have a long term relationship with and if that bothers him imagine if we were married. please. If You gotta go you gotta go! Let the waste be free!  grin
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by aminalib(f): 6:08am On Jan 24, 2011
when nature calls i attend the meeting, forget that, no shame.,, i am the one that forces my bf to leave me alone while i am in the bathroom cuz he likes to come in there and talk as if we are in the living room,
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2011
Shy Ke.

Anyway she knows me. As I go in I tell her to keep her ears open for all the sounds and her nose open for all smells. She tells me I am so Nasty and Gross. I tell her well I can do business with it. I shall sell the smell to Sadam or Chemical Ali to make Weapons of Mass Destruction. She laughs and says ''just go do you thing and open up more space o, I am making lunch''. I am like ''what are you making''? She will be like '', get going''!

I run off into the loo and do the stuff without hesitation. If I want to be silly I call out and say ''Did you hear that''? grin grin grin grin

So who was talking about shy, ?

1 Like

Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by 19417able: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2011
Why being shy? , well as for me it's ver y romantic even when I release GAS cool cool my guy is always happy and it makes me feel more like a human. grin grin, so dear don,t be shy on natural things like that.
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by xynerise: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2011
Shy to visit the John? Nah. grin
Well it depends on how your stuff smells. When she is my room watching movie, I open up to her that I want to visit the John and even get nude in front of her. Sometimes I fart before I could pull off my pant grin
She does the same too grin
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by Bluemoon1(f): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2011
ah! used to be shy. but now we even make fun of each other's smells. it's no big deal
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by iyatrustee(f): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2011
i dont sheet angry angry
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
I think its nothing....my guy will lick the door and fart insisting that I must not go out or cover my nose.Its always fun!...... There was a time that I was even the one holding the lamp wen he was in the toilet.....we joked about the stench oozing out...... It was fun? smiley[color=][/color] smiley
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by VaselineWarrior: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ema wat dis op r sayin

dat ma gf shu ra ta ta ta in ma fron

shuuuu undecided
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by UncutSk(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
This thread is old asf damn
Re: Shy To Visit The Wc To Empty Your Bowels When Your Boy/girl Friend Is Around? by barackodam: 12:02am On Oct 27, 2016
sexybbstar:
I think its nothing....my guy will lick the door and fart insisting that I must not go out or cover my nose.Its always fun!...... There was a time that I was even the one holding the lamp wen he was in the toilet.....we joked about the stench oozing out...... It was fun? smiley[color=][/color] smiley

Na so smiley

(1) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Wife Drive / I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To / Don't Know Why Girls Just Want To Be Friends With Me & Nothing More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.