Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? (64923 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / My Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Dhorcas(f): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by LastSurvivor11: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Stop deceiving urself mam..
He offered u divorce so you can get another man/husband but u declined in the name Christianity but u are having canal fun with ur fellow woman..
Ur own worse sef..

Enjoy your hypocrisy n set deceit mam..
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Sanniez(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
I know alot of people are against your sexual preference, I don't think I am, I have heard a lot of straight ladies dating lesbians not because of everything other than they(lesbians) make them cum, of which I know most guys can't do.. my only advice is.. for you to bring your situation here, it means you're having guilty conscience or something, so to avoid all that just make sure you do something that will make you happy and avoid cheating, you'll be fine.. no one has got the right to judge you

4 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by PoliticalChinex(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
U are officially a Lesbian now! Despicable!
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by adisabarber(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

Mods please help take this to FP

Stop this sexual act immediately. Get a divorce and move on with your life. Your husband might come back but it is highly unlikely. Stop punishing yourself.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by franklingud(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Immediately I read this, I rushed to check out her dp but found none.

Instead of you to find solution to your marriage problem you are busy sucking and licking.

Another woman don jazz your husband.

Dey there dey suck and lick till your brain go leak.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
U need a man in ur life not a woman...Grow up
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Uyi168: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
..If she uses dildos,u guys will complain,if she decide to go get some dick elsewhere,the same complain,now a fellow girl is helping her out,still the same complains..u christians self

2 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Worksunlimited: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

Let's be frank... The following appears to be what's popping at you;

1. You are starting to get hooked to the whole thing

2. You are catching feelings...

3. You are confused bout the whole thing obviously buh you can't find the strength to make or do what needs to be done..

4. The situation don dey give you sleepless nights..

5. You are scared to lose your new found urge reliever..

6. You no want make the thing stop but you are scared of been caught and the public opinion thing pops at you...

Would love to go on.. Buh I don't want to scare you with the rest...

All you need to do is;

1. Step back and re-access yourself, Cos whether you like it or not you are already cheating on your estranged husband..

2. Stop been hard on yourself,

3. Take each day, a step at a time...

4. Don't forget to breathe..

5. Yea! You have needs, after all you are human.. Be that as it as it may, step back and do what needs to be done..

6. Be honest with yourself, cos from what you wrote you haven't been in quite some time, and you do need to look for ways to fix the issues that stare at you..

7. Involve God in the decision(s) you would be making next..

I also have my flaws.. Yea! It bites me every moment of every day but the truth remains, I ain't giving up on working my way out of it all.. And if I am ready to fight my way thru.. So can you...

Wish you the best though..

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by andyibanga(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
firstly, I think you are a great mum but you are in a messed up situation. twist it however you want but it doesn't change the fact that you are practicing lesbianism.

if u cannot wait for your husband since you have needs, why not separate from him and settle down. u will get used to the sucking and licking and u wouldn't want it to stop. be wise

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by ednut1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
This thread is a joke. Quoting bible but into lesbianism.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Confused, naive and ignorant. No wonder your husband left you.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by xeros20(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
thank God u brought it here. just stop it and ask for forgiveness from God because the punishment that is awaiting you is doing press up. better run for ur life.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Your husband left you, life is hard for you already, the same people that will come here to condemn you have their own sins to deal with.
But why don't you just get a divorce?, stop being in denial, your husband isn't coming back, simple undecided,stop being delusional and face reality, he is gone.Just move on already so you don't have to be doing hide and seek and getting yourself into sexual perversions .

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
konji na bastard
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Uyi168: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Newboss:
Fake account with fake story! angry

See them hypocrites masturbating over the post! angry

Why I find religion really disgusting! angry
..Lol,some would even prefer she go get some dick...hypocrites,they are..

3 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by BabbanBura(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
desreek9:
Some men are just unbelievable, see what her husband made her do, and she holds strong to her belief, smh

One sided story Sister
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by openmine(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
emilyone:
Its your sexual preference, your body, your business as long as you are not hurting anyone.
She will hurt her kids one day when they accidentally open her door and find her in bed with another woman!
Now thats double jeopardy!
She may hurt her self the day that same lady she is committing that act with,walks away from that "secret" and unholy relationship!
Please what is wrong is wrong whether in the secret or in the open.....such acts must be strictly discouraged by all and sundry!
It will push that innocent lady to a path of no return no thanks to an cowardly and irresponsible husband who can be bold enough to tell his wife that he is no longer in love with her!
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by eterisan(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
I am actually more interested in why your husband just pack up and left. Just me thinking out loud..

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
YourCoffin:
Your are perfectly normal, just that you're selfish and I kinda suspect it's part of the reason ur hubby left...
Haba..!!! kai..!!

How do you feel, sitting behind your keypad and draw conclusion on someone you dont know?

How did you know she is selfish? What has she done to get that tag "selfish"?

Na wa to you ...

3 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by narorose(f): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Madam,i am sorry to call u a lesbian but fortunately ure in it,wat advice do u need here wen ure busy enjoying d taboo.My dear,ur story is incomplete cos ur husband whom u claim u love that much wouldn't have moved out of ur home unannounced for nothing with anoda woman hmmmmm there is more to ur story than all dis.P ls dnt let d law catch up with u .
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by AkoniMoipei: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nothing wrong with you OP.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by RALPHOW(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
The solution is to accept the divorce,
1. He divorce you and not you initiate the devorce
2. He ran away with another woman, that is adultery and this give you right to divorce by bible.
You are woman and not wood, just accept the divorce, look for another man and move on with your life.

However you make it look like it is not your fault. No normal man will walk away from his family if he got enough respect from her. What man need is not food/ Sex But respect in every areas from his wife. The way you even type working mother shows it all.

All the above is not to condemn you, but to behave if you are lucky to find another man, otherwise men will continue to use and dumb you.

Accept you are a woman and behave like one, that is when you can fulfil destiny not rob ego with your husband.
God bless you.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobodys(f): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
my advice is straight .....give d dumbass a divorce cause he ain't gonna come back....even if he does, his not worth ur acceptance.remember he left u and his KIDS........ divorce and remarry.....you cnt leave like dis forever and you know....

about d lesbain shiit ,forgive urself and forget that girl... most babes have that lesbain feelings and it takes lots of control to shun it. the control was what you didn't have and it's not ur fault. swithrt. it's simple. divorce him. then you will be free..
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobodys(f): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
my advice is straight .....give d dumbass a divorce cause he ain't gonna come back....even if he does, his not worth ur acceptance.remember he left u and his KIDS........ divorce and remarry.....you cnt leave like dis forever and you know it....

about d lesbain shiit ,forgive urself and forget that girl... most babes have that lesbain feelings and it takes lots of control to shun it. the control was what you didn't have and it's not ur fault. swithrt. it's simple. divorce him. then you will be free..
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Bollinger(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
kindy51:
Is not just unholy but a taboo

It is no ones business what anyone's sexual preference is.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Spaxon(f): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Na wa to some men o.
And she ne'er had sex for those two years

Your matter is strong.
Since me I don't really understand this whole Masturbation thing.
I for say make u do that one.
But e de bring depression atimes sha.

Just de pray.
Na so so Mumu some men de Mumu.
God go bring am back.

But as e be.
The guy Ba don fuc.k Anoda woman o. Una see as life de so.

Madam do ur thing with caution.

If Bible no like am. No do am.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by adexuxin(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please get married.that is the only solution.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Dcholeric: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kitanayo:

your conscience doesn't judge you on lesbianism ( abi does your Bible support it?) but your conscience judges you on divorce ( what a perfect Christian).

madam divorce, get another husband or another sex mate or better still stick to your new found pleasure.... stop deceiving yourself .

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
keepingmum:
You are bi - sexual!!!
Whilst the bible doesnt touch on lesbianism it does condemn homosexuality.
So we ll assume lesbianism, homosexuality and bisexuality are siblings therefore condemned in the sight of God.
The bible allows divorce on the grounds of adultery which ur hubby has committed
Continuing ur bisexual relations with this lady is a sin in the sight of God..imo
Sign your divorce papers and start a clean slate with God.
I have worked with various people of different sexual orientations who are actually very lovely and morally upright beings and i dont judge their way of life. However i felt because you keep throwing God into the mix of your lifestyle, i explain what MY bible tells me which is as per above.....you may disagree with my view.
God bless us all
Homosexualism covers lesbianism and bi-sexuality .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.