Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? (64906 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / My Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by uzoexcel(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2018
madame, nairaland s the worse place to seek this kind of advice...its filled with unbiblical pretentious hypocrites sad
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

Mods please help take this to FP
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Chukazu: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2018
keepingmum:
You are bi - sexual!!!
Whilst the bible doesnt touch on lesbianism it does condemn homosexuality.
So we ll assume lesbianism, homosexuality and bisexuality are siblings therefore condemned in the sight of God.
The bible allows divorce on the grounds of adultery which ur hubby has committed
Continuing ur bisexual relations with this lady is a sin in the sight of God..imo
Sign your divorce papers and start a clean slate with God.
I have worked with various people of different sexual orientations who are actually very lovely and morally upright beings and i dont judge their way of life. However i felt because you keep throwing God into the mix of your lifestyle, i explain what MY bible tells me which is as per above.....you may disagree with my view.
God bless us all

Who said Bible doesn't condemn or speak about Lesbianism? that is false.

Romans 1:26-27 puts this invalid assumption to rest: “Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones

We have to read between the lines
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by BilltheDON(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2018
ARE YOU IN NEED OF PROJECT ,Thesis, Seminar papers and other Academic works.
Ben project center Is a resource center design to assist Students writing Projects ,Thesis, Seminar papers and other Academic works.

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH COMPLETE ,WELL TYPED AND ARRANGED PROJECT MATERIALS ON ANY TOPIC OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU CAN GET YOU MATERIALS BY

*TEXTING OR EMAILING YOUR PROJECT TOPIC.

IN A SITUATION WHERE YOUR CONFUSED ON WHICH TOPIC TO USE, YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT YOUR FIELD (COURSE) WE WILL HELP YOU OUT WITWE HAVE MATERIALS FOR ALL DEPARTMENT EXCEPT MEDICAL RELATED COURSES !

WE UNDERSTAND THE TIME FACTOR !!!!

FOR QUICK ORDER SMS YOUR PROJECT TOPIC TO 07069745187
OR SEND A MAIL TO ogide9@gmail.com
Ben project center Is a resource center design to assist Students writing Projects ,Thesis, Seminar papers and other Academic works.

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH COMPLETE ,WELL TYPED AND ARRANGED PROJECT MATERIALS ON ANY TOPIC OF YOUR CHOICE

IN A SITUATION WHERE YOUR CONFUSED ON WHICH TOPIC TO USE, YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT YOUR FIELD (COURSE) WE WILL HELP YOU OUT WITWE HAVE MATERIALS FOR ALL DEPARTMENT EXCEPT MEDICAL RELATED COURSES !

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Actuarydeji(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2018
Malonie242:

I'm not blaming her, I'm telling her the hard truth. she started out late but she's bisexual. There's alwasy a trigger and that girl is the trigger.
Seriously speaking she needs help. Nita call this no; 08122915119
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

grin.

Religion is man made.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:

if u believe that adultery nd divorce is sin .... how then does those suckin of ya vj sound righteous .... I'm not a preacher .... bt if u find happiness in wah u ar doing thumbs up .... next time dnt seek for public opinion ... cos pretenders use that opportunity to scornfull remarks .
Remember life is a building we all av different views.
stay happy and be kind
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by ovowiny: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by chiraqDemon(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Na lesbianism be that. If u are caught 14 years sure. But sha sign the divorce papers. Bible was written in the dark ages. Nothing in there makes sense. Better forget about ur so called husband and move on.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by kingthreat(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2018
emilyone:
Its your sexual preference, your body, your business as long as you are not hurting anyone.

If only your father chose to use his body with another man. I'll not be reading your bûllshit here

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by chiteny(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2018
keepingmum:
You are bi - sexual!!!
Whilst the bible doesnt touch on lesbianism it does condemn homosexuality.
So we ll assume lesbianism, homosexuality and bisexuality are siblings therefore condemned in the sight of God.
The bible allows divorce on the grounds of adultery which ur hubby has committed
Continuing ur bisexual relations with this lady is a sin in the sight of God..imo
Sign your divorce papers and start a clean slate with God.
I have worked with various people of different sexual orientations who are actually very lovely and morally upright beings and i dont judge their way of life. However i felt because you keep throwing God into the mix of your lifestyle, i explain what MY bible tells me which is as per above.....you may disagree with my view.
God bless us all

The bible does.

See Romans 1:26-28, Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, Jude 1:7.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by chiteny(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2018
OP, what you do is no different from what lesbians do. Try not to justify you act as it is abominable to the God you say you serve. You have to stop it immediately.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by mbjsuki(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2018
desreek9:
Some men are just unbelievable, see what her husband made her do, and she holds strong to her belief, smh

Don't be too quick to judge. Always listen to both side of any story before you draw any conclusion.
I'm not condemning her neither am I saying she's at fault. However there's more to this issue and story than meets the eyes.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by chiteny(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2018
mbjsuki:

Don't be too quick to judge. Always listen to both side of any story before you draw any conclusion.
I'm not condemning her neither am I saying she's at fault. However there's more to this issue and story than meets the eyes.

I initially wanted to respond to her like you did, but i recalled that NL is full of such people, thus i held back. A normal man wil not just wake up and leave his home (wife and children). Its either he cannot tolerate whatever he sees in his home or its s spiritual case.

Please note that I am not making a case for him.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2018
That's adultery.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by mbjsuki(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2018
While I feel nothing but pain and pity for your condition as highlighted above. I will strongly advise you to steer clear of this lady. It may appear to you that you're safe and enjoying it now but the end is destruction.
Engage yourself into something productive to keep you busy. Imagine if any one catches you in this unholy act with her,what will be your excuse?
Anything you do that you privately that you cannot proudly defend in the public is not worth it.
Lastly, ask God for the grace to stop this act and seek His mercy. I wish you well.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by dreamworld: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2018
obonujoker:

Which stupid levels.... when both will still end up in hell??
Have u been to hell to know where all will end up, you only believe in what you were told, note that different religions aspects have different beliefs
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Obec70(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2018
: :For this reason God gave them over and abandoned them to vile affections and degrading passions. For their women exchanged their natural function for an unnatural and abnormal one, Rom.
And so, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or approve of Him or consider Him worth the knowing, God gave them over to a base and condemned mind to do things not proper or decent but loathsome,. Rom. 1:26 -:28
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2018
u committed two sins...adultery and homosexuality. Also against nigeria law
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Tyche(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2018
kennygee:
What you're doing is worse than adultery.

Since you're quoting bible verses, check Romans 1:15 to the end. And 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.
Read it.

My sister ..., deep down inside her, she's replused by her actions but just trying to see if she can get outside justification.

No one gives a mustard sized phuck about her sexual orientation as long as she doesn't want us to justify it for her.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by greatcrown: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2018
I am sorry for your pain.

There is no excuse whatsoever, this current relationship of yours is not approved per bible standard.

One reason why we get married is to guide against sexual sins.

Your husband having moved ahead and told you that he is no longer interested then you are at liberty to remarry.

See the below scripture

1 Corinthians 7: 15. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

If you are still in doubt, get this book by Kenneth Hagins -Marriage, Divorce and Remarriage.

Please stop the current relationship and preach to her too to repent.

May the Lord be with you and your household in Jesus name.

However if you decide not to remarry and you want to pray your husband back, that is also possible.

Check this site : www.firesprings.com.

PM me if you need further clarifications.

God bless you.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Green222: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
My Dear, run far away from that lady. She is a lesbian and she has initiated you. No sin is good in the sight of God but there are sins that can kill your dignity as a human being. Homosexuality top the list of those sins. Run for your dear life and be careful with that daughter of Jezebel you called your friend, she may want to hurt you when you said you are no longer doing.
You can still pray and your husband will come back to you. Isa 45:2-3. Pls talk to your pastor and engage more in church activities and make it a point of duty to always want to go with her to church..she either join you or she will run away and you will become free.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by alklas(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
My sis go re-marry man wen go giv u mouth act simple
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Molawole7(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nostradamu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Religion aside, homosexuality is disgusting.

I can't guarantee you of going to Hell, but I do know that you will spend 14 years in prison when caught (if angry mobs don't burn your queer ass to ashes before that)

grin grin grin grin grin Chai! See mild, soothing SAVAGE reply. This akin to "stabbing you through a velvet pillow". Lmao. Wey Trailer Jam when you need them sef? angry angry angry
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by wendy241(f): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
kindy51:
Is not just unholy but a taboo
adultery is beter than this nah
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Why did I fall into this country called Nigeria were someone can hate another human being so much just because of the person's sexuality,I just don't understand how we can be so inconsiderate to other people's feelings,do u think that a person would choose to have sex with a person of the same sex if not that its how the person is ,do people choose to be tall or short,do people choose to left handed or right handed,does two people of the same sex engaging in sexual activity affect ur income or salary,I just don't understand most of us,why do we hate homosexual people so much as if they are not humans as if those of u forming christians obey up to 5% the commandments in the bible,most of u engage in premarital sex which the bible stands against,those who don't have that opportunity watch porn and probably masturbate and funny enough they still condemn others who do same,most of u who are in school engage in exam malpractice which the bible condemns,almost everyone listens to secular music ell I know that is arguable because it is widely accepted but if u ask me from the knowledge I have of the bible a Christian shouldn't do so,lying is an area we can not even approach because EVERYONE is guilty of that,the bible equally says that the father of liars is the devul,but am sure u don't consider urself as such ,but when it comes to homosexuality everyone is a saint,yet when we receive discriminationfrom racist white people we start condemning them but we don't even love ourselves,I bet if we Africans were the racist ones racism would never end

Am not arguing that the bible considers homosexuality sinful,everyone is aware of that,am just saying that it doesn't give u the right to stigmatize or treat gay people unfairly because u too are guilty of doing some some things the bible STRICTLY condemns
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by missiles: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Well, it's an abomination before God, man and even nature. So stop it now and ask God for forgiveness before it will be too late. Then pray (possibly with ur spiritual father or mother) about ur husband because God said in the Bible that "where two or three people gathered for my name sake, am there". God will surely answer ur sincere requests because ur husband might be under a spell.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by TDkAL: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
My dear bad thing sweet pass u said u dont feel guilty but by sharing dis post it says otherwise u want people opinions but d truth is u know d ans already just be true 2 urself pls leave dat other lady dat claims 2 be ur friend she want 2 destroy u hence destroying ur kids take care
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by fortunechy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
u ate a lesbian there's no two ways about it, perhaps I sensed that u skip some in order for you to justify...... 14yrs imprisonment awaits u
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by YourCoffin: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
winnar:
Haba..!!! kai..!!

How do you feel, sitting behind your keypad and draw conclusion on someone you dont know?

How did you know she is selfish? What has she done to get that tag "selfish"?

Na wa to you ...

Person dey lick her puna and she no dey lick the person own back. Is that not being selfish?
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Sirevangel(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
you see yourself you've just made a young girl make a fool out of you,what example where you trying to make and who are you to justify yourself
mtchwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.