Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Graduate Openings At Entefrica - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Openings At Entefrica (6253 Views)

Latest Job Openings At Cradter Nigeria Limited / New Job Openings At Erisco Foods Limited / Graduate Job Openings At Nubian Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Openings At Entefrica by mars2015: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Entefrica, a family of entrepreneurs, start-up businesses, brands and distributors armed with the means to not only effectively distribute the products of the partner brands aligned with us, but also empower independent individuals who want to expand their
businesses, start-up businesses of their own and extend their sources of income.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Brand Activation Executive
Job Description

Are you passionate and driven? Do you speak and write English fluently? If yes, then apply.

Job Title: Communication Executive
Requirements

Are you fluent in spoken and written English?
Are you a university graduate? if yes, we are hiring Communication executives.

How to Apply
Click Here For Details

Application Deadline 20th February, 2018.

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by Alexdonphilip: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
mars2015:
Entefrica, a family of entrepreneurs, start-up businesses, brands and distributors armed with the means to not only effectively distribute the products of the partner brands aligned with us, but also empower independent individuals who want to expand their
businesses, start-up businesses of their own and extend their sources of income.

Job Description

Are you passionate and driven? Do you speak and write English fluently? If yes, then apply.

Requirements

How to Apply
Click Here For Details

I applied and I got this message today....

Who know this people...

Got this message today

Thank you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.

You are invited to a day training session on the 20th of January 2018

Time : 8am prompt

Venue: 1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos.

For further details, please call

On Jan 18, 2018 6:13 PM, "" <> wrote:

Are they for Real....

Please I need answer ASAP..

THANKS
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by mars2015: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2018
reminder
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by mars2015: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2018
ongoing
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by beautifulrosa: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=Alexdonphilip post=64349389]

Who know this people...

Got this message today1

Thank you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.

Are they for Real....

THANKS[/quote
Got same message....pls did u go?
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by deejay6: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Hi please any information about this coy.. ...I got a message for two days training for the position of brand activation executive starting tomorrow.. ..please any info about their pay structure and other info you may want to share
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by marvin009: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
got same txt 4rm dem pls did anybody knw anytin abt dem shld pls tell us
thanks
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by mars2015: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
mars2015:
reminder
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by slimmyfunke: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
deejay6:
Hi please any information about this coy.. ...I got a message for two days training for the position of brand activation executive starting tomorrow.. ..please any info about their pay structure and other info you may want to share
deejay6:
deejay6:

Its a mktng job wit a basic salary of 50k,but u wil be paid ur basic if only u meet ur target for d mnt.
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by ChocolateBunny: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
slimmyfunke:
[color=#770077][/color]
Its a mktng job wit a basic salary of 50k,but u wil be paid ur basic if only u meet ur target for d mnt.
Please what are they into?
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by Michelle55: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
slimmyfunke:
[color=#770077][/color]
please what are they into?
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by slimmyfunke: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
actually they re group of entrepreneurs that comes 2geda to promote brands, but ur training is all abt mkting deir health products. there package is quite interestn
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by deejay6: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
deejay6:

I was invited for a training as communication executive and not brand activation executive. ....that was a misquote from me... .........pls who knows their pay for this position and job function...thank you in advance
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by mars2015: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
mars2015:

Job Description

Requirements

How to Apply
Click Here For Details

Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by mars2015: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2018
mars2015:
ongoing
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by fisahyor: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=deejay6 post=64398966]..

I was invited for a training as communication executive and not brand activation executive. ....that was a misquote from me... .........pls who knows their pay for this position and job function...thank you in advance [/quote
Pls is the company real,
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by fisahyor: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pls who went for the interview?
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by HemjayT: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
slimmyfunke:
[color=#770077][/color]
what about the post of a communication executive @ slimmyfunke
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by omowunmi360(f): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please is dis d same for the post of customer relationship executive nd moreso what do dey sell
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by Bayray18(f): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
I was invited too, on friday
omowunmi360:
Please is dis d same for the post of customer relationship executive nd moreso what do dey sell

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by omowunmi360(f): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pls help us out o. Is it real or scam nd wat is their pay nd wat do dey do. Pls respond ASAP
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by slimmyfunke: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
i was told communication executive position has been filled up.
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by joshuaalausa(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2018
How much to get there from ojuelegba
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by Gbelex(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Alexdonphilip:

Who know this people...

Got this message today
I aplied yesterday, 26th,jan,2018 and got d same message too. Pls are dey real and what xactly are they into?

Are they for Real....

THANKS
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by omowunmi360(f): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pleased to those who have been to the training how much is theor pay and what is the duty as all these positions are still marketting just faramed in another name. And how tasky is their job. Thanks
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by ReubenE(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
omowunmi360:
Pleased to those who have been to the training how much is theor pay and what is the duty as all these positions are still marketting just faramed in another name. And how tasky is their job. Thanks
There is a basic salary of 50k like they said.
It is a field work where you have to meet targets in a group of Eight persons. The group target is to bring in Thirty Distributors in a month.....the number must not be less.

Whoever you bring in can only qualify to become a distributor when they are ready to buy products worth N120,000.....this is the minimum they can buy.

Their products- Slim Tea, Hair NowNow, Tamtadu, Flat Tummy, among others.....

Hope the above helps
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by angeljanelee(f): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2018
omowunmi360:

did u get invite from them
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Thank you for your Interest in working with Entefrica. We look forward to having you on board.

You are invited for an interview on Thursday 1st February, 2018.

Time: 10:00am

For Further details call: 09091387995.

I just got this message.. I applied for the customer Relationship executive.. Is it the same marketing thing?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by ogundanap: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hello bro, I got same message this morning n was scheduled for Monday 5/02/2018. Pls I need an info abt them. This is my number 07030770015.

Thanks
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by Wonder005: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos.
Guys please how do I get to the above address from Onikan or CMS,,please help its quite urgent.thank you
Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by omowunmi360(f): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dis guys r fraud to me cos dey just use people for weeks and dump dem. They ë will nt tell u s details at the beginning nd will start telling u abt dere real self after a week or 2 nd u will be forced to leave then anoda ones will replace u wen u leave

1 Like

Re: Graduate Openings At Entefrica by ogechukwu52: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
omowunmi360:
Dis guys r fraud to me cos dey just use people for weeks and dump dem. They ë will nt tell u s details at the beginning nd will start telling u abt dere real self after a week or 2 nd u will be forced to leave then anoda ones will replace u wen u leave
did u go for d interview as a customer relationship executive? was it also marketing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Motivates You At Work? / Who Else Got This!!!factbaseconsult / Who Else Got This Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.