Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nairaland Is Number Three On The Biggest Forum In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Number Three On The Biggest Forum In The World (542 Views)

Top 10 Biggest Forum And How Much They Earn Monthly / The Biggest Online Discussion Forum In Ghana Goes Live.check it out / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Number Three On The Biggest Forum In The World by delan40(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
3. Nairaland.com — [$204,660?] Nairaland is the biggest forum in Africa and third biggest in the world. This forum is probably the opposite of WebHostingTalk in terms of monetization. If properly monetized and all the potentials realized, this forum has all it takes to comfortably bring in $250,000 monthly but I doubt if it’s bringing anything close to that now. The forum is a broad discussion board, catering for all things under the sun as long as it’s worth talking about. It is founded in 2005 by a Nigerian Entrepreneur Oluwaseun Osewa.
Culled from https://www.wealthresult.com/internet/top-10-biggest-forums-on-internet-and
Re: Nairaland Is Number Three On The Biggest Forum In The World by delli(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2018
That's nice admin just know am a party to this news
In facet collect
Re: Nairaland Is Number Three On The Biggest Forum In The World by Diso60090(m): 12:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Abeg i nor need problem i need my share from the national cake because i don dey here since the day osewa open this site i get proof
Re: Nairaland Is Number Three On The Biggest Forum In The World by bpalace(m): 12:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Wen will seun reward us na
Re: Nairaland Is Number Three On The Biggest Forum In The World by HeyCorleone(m): 1:31am On Jan 20, 2018
Seun must be real proud of himself.
Re: Nairaland Is Number Three On The Biggest Forum In The World by angelina08(f): 7:47am On May 19, 2022
The content is well written and provides a good overview of the Nairaland forum https://www.yohaig.ng/category/nigeria-news/forums/nairaland/. However, it would be interesting to see more statistics on the forum's traffic and revenue.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Aspirants Be Wary Of Promise Njoku A Big Time Scammer!! / Manchester United Are Most Valuable Football Club In The World – Forbes / Idea Of Starting Videography Business And Mame 2million -60millions Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.