Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls (719 Views)

So Having Blue Balls Can Be So Painful Like This / Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls / Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls by rerhji(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2018
I visited this girl with d mind of banging her to my satisfaction but d girl just de use yansh rub prick upandan but denying me access....now m in great pain due to blue balls.....pls any immediate solution
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls by warlord92: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Cut the balls off
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls by Diso60090(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2018
Boil the balls
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls by dyadeleye(m): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2018
Vaseline plus your hand.
you know th drill bruh

Re: What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls by Dasherz(f): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2018
paint it red

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls by Captleverage: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Since when does blue balls hurt? Boy are you sure you dont have blue waffles or something
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls by DreamChaser2000: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2018
Lol. She already let you rubbed on her ass yet your so stup!d for not poking her pussy. Some girls like having wild imaginations but once you entered her fuckkng hole, it's done bro.
Re: What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls by FleetAdmiral(m): 12:59am On Jan 20, 2018
Just use essential balm or aboniki to massage it thoroughly...thank me later grin

Re: What Can I Do To Reduce Pain Due To Blue Balls by internationalman(m): 1:06am On Jan 20, 2018
did she have her pant on when she was rubbing her yansh on your preek?

Even so you could always shift the pant to one side..

It's either you are a learner or there's something you are not telling us.

(1) (Reply)

Which Situation Is Worse A Or B / .. / Does This Mean Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.