Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (59113 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2018
revolt:
yes.... Cos it was consensual
so one can rape a girl pay her And the rape becomes consensual just After the payment? I am confused.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by millionboi2: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2018
pally123:
The guy is to be blamed, but we all do what he did sometimes when Kongi hold us and we no get money to pay. But the na hardened runs girl
is a lie, konji no dey come when thy is no money.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Paulagada: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2018
This is pure gender insensitivity, u showed the guys full pinchure while u only showed the girl's half face. One funny thing there is that nobody will listen to the guy's side of the story in this case. some women can be wicked sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by millionboi2: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Onyochejohn:
first of all, you don't even have a gender, but if you are a lady, you must be asewo, if you are a boy, you must have done same and escape so don't judge. As for the guy, I feel your pain, note that every single lady on the street of Abuja is a prostitute, no apology, that's the truth, you can come and beat me in my house oh, no sane man who is ready to marry will make a choice of Abuja lady, research show this because when you meet Abuja girls, 1st thing in her mind is money
i like you.

Can we be friends?
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Igwe85(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2018
That serves you right!!!! You are betrayer...... Had it been you kept your word, things wouldn't be like this..... U deceitfully told her u will give her job and money but u never had the intention to fulfill them....... Idiot...... You should be in prison by now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by millionboi2: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2018
tijanks:
Stop insulting this guy...life can put us in difficult situations to make a u turn and start doing things right...The most important thing is the moral of the lesson...Good enough to let the story out to let people learn from his experience..You will be restored..put your faith in God
what?

See if u do dsame better change.

How could him be so selfish?
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by anyicash(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2018
Virus777:
You deserve what you got and more. Hopeless thing that thinks through his dick. undecided

you think you are a better person than that guy? Just always pray to avoid been victim of circumstances..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Dico4G: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2018
guy, when you obtained a lady's consent for sex with a promise like you did in this case and at the end you fails to fulfill your promise, its RAPE. I'm sure you must have been told this in the police stations you were taken to. you're guilty as charge. lesson to others like

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Ayiibobo(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2018
Alaye,u got wat u deserved,instead of just paying the girl,u let unreasonable issue destroy ur life.......

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by frugal(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2018
He's just a heartless fraudster. How can you go three freaking rounds with a sex worker and not pay her wages? A labourer deserves her wages.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by princejenks(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2018
chai! Though I know these things but I still learned a thing or two from this guy's experience,sad!
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Chimasco95(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2018
Person wet chop SPAM thrice/three times dey talk about RAPE.. Wat of Sex Doll wey go dey chop SPAM like say tomorrow no dey. Wetin e go talk na?
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by jamace(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2018
Old boy, you are a criminal!

Why did you deceive her with promise of a job simply because you just wanted to fvck her?

If that lady should swear with her toto for you, eh, you go pity your life.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Ayiibobo(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2018
anyicash:
you think you are a better person than that guy? Just always pray to avoid been victim of circumstances..
what happened to him is nothing compared to circumstance,..it's just pure lack of common sense on the stupid guy's part

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by thedondada(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2018
Very soon we gonna be signing consent forms before sex.

Also how can you try to scam a hoe. The balls on some.niggas sha.

Bleep a hoe and not pay cos you're Jason borne.

Lol. Their fury even the scorned woman dey fear dem

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by moe100(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2018
I couldnt read the writeup,what did he say happened?
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by hunter2134: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2018
GIRLS!! In every story people tend to believe girls more. But they've forgotten the world is like this cause of women(eve). Lesson learnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by hunter2134: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2018
Is it a bad thing to have sweet mouth. Girls do it to.
jamace:
Old boy, you are a criminal!

Why did you deceive her with promise of a job simply because you just wanted to fvck her?

If that lady should swey with her toto for you, eh, you go pity your life.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by texazzpete(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2018
When I read this story, I kept saying to myself “surely, no one is stupid enough to believe his cock and bull story”

I should have known better. This place is overrun with dafties. Shouldn’t have been a surprise that some people (half of them potential rapists) are sympathizing with this rapist.

At least some measure of justice is served if the rapist truly lost his job and his house.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by shekauvsbuhari: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2018
He should be charged for 419. Its OBT, Obtaining sex By Tricks. Sex 419. That is his offence and he admited it. He has been doing it to other girls. Street hustler wey no get shame don Bleep am up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by texazzpete(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Paulagada:
This is pure gender insensitivity, u showed the guys full pinchure while u only showed the girl's half face. One funny thing there is that nobody will listen to the guy's side of the story in this case. some women can be wicked sha

More insensitive than rape?

Say the truth, how many girls have you raped before?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by jamace(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2018
hunter2134:
Is it a bad thing to have sweet mouth. Girls do it to.
'$weet mouth" is EVIL.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Ramos16(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2018
queencalipso:

But the guy's intention was bad from the begining. He didn't intend to fulfil his promises nor pay her yet he used her money. He simply got a dose of his own bitter medicine.

I understand his intentions were bad, but is it anything matched to being labeled a rapist and your whole life rubbished with lack of substantial evidence. I have seen too many instances like this, most do not come out on social media, but they've always existed, I don't doubt her side of the story and I don't doubt that of the guy, there has to be more than what we've just heard for us to make any judgements. I am passionate about this because I think I understand how I will feel if it were my sister, or if it were me being innocent, so I am empathetic to both sides but will not judge any criticise until we know better.

I have my opinions but I better keep them with me until I know better.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by 2shure: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
fuc dis whole epistle
jus to proove a point
u a serial rapists
u deserve to be locked up in a joint
u pickd up a bich
a hook up street shiit
so many on badoo
looking for dic
ma niggi
fuc pussy
make money
ignore d confrontations
she gave u 500naira to buy panadol by 4am
what a false information
a ho turn girlfriend spending her hard earned buck
ma niggi u a damn liar
u raped a roadside bich u shud av knwn better
okpo no get feelings mofocka

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by GrammarCheck: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2018
olaxx:
They both gave a sensational tale to attract sympathy.
This narrative didn't capture the part he hit her. If you didn't hit her then how did she develop a reddish eye or could it be that the scars just appeared miraculously on her neck.

The summary of this epistle is that both parties are tools of destruction.

He said they struggled

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Olumaeme: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Seems you have been into the game of deceiving girls to sleep with them and now Karma smiled on you.

Most of this Abuja girls are into runs, Infact, even if you have a job to give her, it's not that she's interested, she's just after the money, How do you expect you go to club, pick up a girl and take her home without been an olosho, think am Na.. A normal girl won't just follow you home just like that no Matter how much she likes you, she won't want to come cheap..

You are the architect and author of your own misfortune, you brought this upon yourself, you have been into this game and you got served this time, i do not have any pity whatsoever for you...

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Ramos16(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2018
delishpot:

I know you or someone close to you carries hookers that is why you are this passionate about his punishment. All what he wrote are lies. He did not lose anything. He is a user. He got served and I hope he sleeps in jail likewise any man that behaves like him.

Well, why does it bother you that we do, you are free to try it out if you want and if you have the money. My point has been made let your mind judge your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by GrammarCheck: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2018
He should go and beg her privately. And even promise her love and marriage. He will see how the story will change.

Foolish boy, foolish girl.

Stupid people.

Next!
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by fortunejum: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2018
She said her money is #50,000 for the 3 rounds. Hmm. My girl must not hear thisooooo.
Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by Ramos16(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" by GrammarCheck: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2018
Ramos16:

I understand his intentions were bad, but is it anything matched to being labeled a rapist and your whole life rubbished with lack of substantial evidence. I have seen too many instances like this, most do not come out on social media, but they've always existed, I don't doubt her side of the story and I don't doubt that of the guy, there has to be more than what we've just heard for us to make any judgements. I am passionate about this because I think I understand how I will feel if it were my sister, or if it were me being innocent, so I am empathetic to both sides but will not judge any criticise until we know better.

I have my opinions but I better keep them with me until I know better.
He is a scammer.
Chopped d babe, chopped her money. Who does that
She served him hot. Next time he won't b dishonest. It is not fair. Even if she's a hoe, the honourable thing is to pay after service. Not defraud her. It is like not getting paid after offering a service. Took her around town, didnt even pay for her time.

He is a wicked boy, he only met his match this time. Like I said, he should go and beg her privately, and maybe use another round of passion to reset her brain grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.