Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (37609 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:03am On Jan 20, 2018
Emekus92:

then it is either u pack out or force her to accept ur condition
Do you mean I should run?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Emekus92(m): 5:03am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
The condition that I won't Marry her?
u don't want the child
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Emekus92:

u don't want the child

I just don't know what else to do bro...
I m more confused than before
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Emekus92(m): 5:06am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Do you mean I should run?
yes na

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dingbang(m): 5:09am On Jan 20, 2018
There is one thing about sex that people fail to realise especially young boys

At that moment of poking your preek inside, your senses, wisdom, thoughts, plans for the future and the world generally shuts down. The only thing you just feel is the warmth of her vagina and the eagerness to erupt inside her... Just after that, your senses reboots.. And then you realise how stupid you were...

And please don't say she trapped you.that's wrong! You took a decision, she wouldn't have killed you if you hesitated in having sex with her. Highest thing that would happen is that she will get angry.. But she will still come back again..

I have been on that road brother... And I must tell you, at the end, avoid sex ... Even when the hormones are 100percent, just avoid it.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:12am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:

At that moment of poking your preek inside, your senses, wisdom, thoughts, plans for the future and the world generally shuts down. The only thing you just feel is the warmth of her vagina and the eagerness to erupt inside her... Just after that, your senses reboots.. And then you realise how stupid you were...

I have been on that road brother... And I must tell you, at the end, avoid sex ... Even when the hormones are 100percent, just avoid it.

I wish I had known it would turn out this way
But I don't want to live in regrets. Only seeking for a solution.. I can't tell neither of my parents.. I m alone on this journey.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:15am On Jan 20, 2018
My heart bleeds.....
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Emekus92:

yes na
I wish I could but no where to run... cry
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dingbang(m): 5:16am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I wish I had known it would turn out this way
But I don't want to live in regrets. Only seeking for a solution.. I can't tell neither of my parents.. I m alone on this journey.
its alright brother.. The reason why many Nigerian girls are throwing away babies in the gutters is that they are not aware that there are facilities in place for adoption in Nigeria. Please Google is your best friend at this moment.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:18am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
its alright brother.. The reason why many Nigerian girls are throwing away babies in the gutters is that they are not aware that there are facilities in place for adoption in Nigeria. Please Google is your best friend at this moment.
I have been searching for help. I m confused. I am trapped
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dingbang(m): 5:20am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I have been searching for help. I m confused. I am trapped
mchew... Oya wallow in ur confusion na.. I am offering help and you are here behaving like a sissy..

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:24am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
mchew... Oya wallow in ur confusion na.. I am offering help and you are here behaving like a sissy..
I am really sorry brother. The problem is I am not ready for marriage. I don't want any one to be hurt. I just want Peace.. I am only scared of being compelled to marry her

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dingbang(m): 5:26am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I am really sorry brother. The problem is I am not ready for marriage. I don't want any one to be hurt. I just want Peace.. I am only scared of being compelled to marry her
nobody is compelling you to marry any body.. Do what I told u to do...

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:31am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
nobody is compelling you to marry any body.. Do what I told u to do...
I m sorry can u pls tell me what to do??

I don't see what to do from your previous posts. Please
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dingbang(m): 5:35am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I m sorry can u pls tell me what to do??

I don't see what to do from your previous posts. Please
I mentioned you have to search on Google for adoption facilities in Nigeria. You will see good leads and then you do what you have to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:37am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
I mentioned you have to search on Google for adoption facilities in Nigeria. You will see good leads and then you do what you have to do.
Alright. Will give it a try. Thanks alot for your concern
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dingbang(m): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Alright. Will give it a try. Thanks alot for your concern
and please stay out of sex if can't handle It..

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:40am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
and please stay out of sex if can't handle It..
I will.. thanks alot
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Are you sure you are the owner of the pregnancy ? I am just hoping she was not already pregnant before forcing you to sleep with her so she can transfer the responsibility to you seeing you are a bit naive.

Be sure to calculate the total time the pregnancy lasted before giving birth then you'd know for sure if you are being played.

It is cruel to give a man a bastars child but these ladies can do worse.

Be wise.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by ednut1(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2018
That baby aint urs abeg. Fear not. Tell her u would do DNA. She go confess

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Chevronstaff: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant
Lol.....
U know u aren't ready for a baby,so why have it raw with her??
My nigga... wink
u made a costly mistake man...Guess your girl wanted to trap u with a baby since she insisted on no protection.smiley
U suppose use sense na and code what she was aiming at...

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!

It's not written in any book that you must marry a girl just because she is pregnant for you, when you dont love her.

If she wants to give birth to the baby, no worries. Just take care of the baby and live your life apart. You don't need to be forced or compelled to marry her.

A lot of ladies are desperate these days and see pregnancy as a means to trap men for marriage.

Don't fall into that trap angry

12 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by idu1(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I can't eat, sleep.. This is the worst experience ever. Please help
give yourself some sense undecided

Just accept the pregnancy and make the lady to understand you ain't marrying her for sure and move on with your life. Don't border yourself much. She is 26 she will takecare of herself. Make sure you give her the necessary support you can afford.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Vado(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats papa ejima. Babies are beautiful blessings. If a chic i like gets preggy for me now, i'll glady accept it. Do you like really like the girl though? I mean are you scared of the reality of becoming a father/husband at the moment or you don't want to be one with this particular lady?

6 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2018
victorakpabome:

It's not written in any book that you must marry a girl just because she is pregnant for you, when you dont love her.

If she wants to give birth to the baby, no worries. Just take care of the baby and live your life apart. You don't need to be forced or compelled to marry her.

A lot of ladies are desperate these days and see pregnancy as a means to trap men for marriage.

Don't fall into that trap angry

This guy has said it all.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Uyi168: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I can't eat, sleep.. This is the worst experience ever. Please help
..U can as well threaten to deny the pregnancy if she doesnt remove it..or re u against abortion?..
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2018
let her have the child and it's not a most that you will marry her.

just because you got her pregnant does not automatically translate to you marrying her.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by stinkmeaner: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Whebln u been dey nak akpako u been dey ready abi...
If I......
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2018
Mynd44 grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by coolh3ad(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant

Seriously??. My Brother. You have marry ooo!!!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by coolh3ad(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:

And please don't say she trapped you.that's wrong! You took a decision, she wouldn't have killed you if you hesitated in having sex with her. Highest thing that would happen is that she will get angry.. But she will still come back again..

Erupt inside her??. NO! NO!! NO!!!. My brother even with condom, I erupt inside "nowhere". Which kain eruption is that. My brain works perfectly well few seconds to eruption oooo...

9 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!
make her your baby mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) / Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.