Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (37573 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Tomoyayi(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Guy are you sure, got my reasons o.
Please try and calculate the time difference from the day you bleeped her to when she told you. Did you go with her for the pregnancy test?

It might and might not be yours. DNA would confirm that.

Obviously she's up to something. She waited 5 weeks to tell you. Her menses would have stopped a while back and she didn't say anything to you, knowing fully well she had sex with you and insisted she wanted raw, that she won't get pregnant.

Bros you Don enter this one o.
I blame you though, you had your reasons for not wanting her. Why change your mind.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dreamworld: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant
So y you come pour akamu inside ,when you know say you supposed remove your Peni's when akamu want come out,thank God he made us to know when akamu want come out,, , me I dey go raw on my babe and I dey withdraw if I know say Akamu want come out, and sometimes she take postinor 2, abi wetin den call am self

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Mypeople2(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Hmmm..so what did you insist on ? Young man, congratulations! You will soon become a daddy.Start preparing now, because baby things cost die

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by airlord2020: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2018
You wanted to use condoms and she said no that she won't get pregnant and you believed. What if she was already pregnant and was looking for a dad for her child? You don't have to marry her due to pregnancy.
You also have to do DNA test even if for any reason you get married to her. I smell a fish here.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Humbleamanda(f): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bros, i smell something fishy here since she insisted of having unprotected sex with you.
And she have been confirmed pregnancy positive. To be sure if the baby is yours, take her to scan, that will only dictate how many weeks she has gone with pregnancy and you note the date you had sex with her and add 2 weeks to it, if corresponds with the weeks the scan dictate, that shows the pregnancy is yours.. Take for example if you have sex with her on 30th December, and she went for on 19th of January, from 30th Dec to 19th Jan is 3weeks add extra 2weeks (i.e from her last period to her ovulation ) if it dictates that she is 5 weeks pregnant that shows the baby is yours.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
please my guy think before you do it.
you said she is a graduate and you are too, talk to your parents brace up for the future. get a job that can fetch you some money, while serving try to liaise with your LI and CLO. because
1)the unborn child might be the Only Child God has destined you with.
2)the unborn child might the source of happiness for you
3) I believed a child is a source of blessings from God
4) I believed God will open ways for you if you are ready to father the baby.
don't be afraid don't abort and do your best to keep the baby.
please note that REGRET might turn to happiness or sorrow in the future.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Scout60(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!

thank you for accepting the baby.
from what you wrote, I think the girl intentional did this to trap you into marriage. Cool her down and tell her that you are not yet ready for marriages.
Give her reasons why you are not ready. Then both of you will discuss the solution.
Tell her plainly that you will take care of the baby but you won't marry her or both keep it secret do abortion which I won't advice you to do

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Ogaonos: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Thanks for your comments. That's the more reason I n scared. I don't want a pregnancy induced marriage. I already made this mistake (feels so bad). I am ready tto accept the child after birth.. I never promised her marriage from the onset. She just finally Trapped me
u get involve ur family on dis.accept d child let ur family back u on dt.but 4 marryin her ur family got 2 resist.dt 4rm her pple.nd mak a dialogue.forcing u 2 marry her wen u nt ready or u nt luv causes alot of problems lata dt kind affect d upbringing of d child.because u may c sum1 u luv nd infighting in d marriage due 2 immaturity based on ur age.it left 4 ur family 2 stand by u 2 accept d innocent child.but dialogue d marriage issue but e no go easy our society very backward thinking.if is abroad is easy 2 correct d mistake(by being only d baby daddx)but here is hard because men dnt lik 2 marry single mothers.1 way 4 ur family 2 tak of d child nd code d mata 4 pple nt 2 knw.so d gal fit marry lata 2 otha persn but it reguire wisdom.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Dolapo873: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Let consult the ancestors
Emekus92:

then it is either u pack out or force her to accept ur condition
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
donsimo:
This is quite easy to fix.
Firstly all the girl wants is yo tie you down. She doesn't want the child, its just a tool.
Take her out talk to her like you like her, pretend well well and then tell her to think about everything that you will like to end with her but this baby will stress both of you financially, even give her ring sef, after the ring talk about the stress of the baby. Set date to visit her parents with her.
Do all this and she will abort, when she does dump her ass.

2nd, the child is likely not yours, in the event that it is this girl want to ruin your destiny, Nigeria is bad right now, to enjoy life is hard and she want to add problems.
Arrange a friend to pose as a pastor or heblist, and tell her her destiny that she is about to miss marrying a rich man bla bla bla, by trapping a man in marriage, that she will suffer and never make it because there are idols in the boy family.
Of course the pastor play must have convinced her by answering her questions after knowing everything about her..

Bro na she go live you. Na small matter be this.
Trick the trickster.
Too much Nollywood...smh
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Seunolad1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
baba, she refused to abort o. i think is my turn to be a father
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lotechi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!
. nobody forces anybody to get married these days. provided you have the money to Cater for your child. you are a man oooooo so stand your ground and besides she promised she would not get pregnant (verbal contract)and she went against the contract so she is supposed to be paying for damages.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Offpoint: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Dude! you "don't want to marry her" or you're "not ready for marriage"? which one?
if the former is your answer: why? is she not a wife material? what are your reasons?

if the latter is your answer: then you don't have a problem, cuz no reasonable human will walked down the road of marriage without a constant and consistence means of income. sit her and her family down and let them know the reason(s) you're not getting married any sooner. If you really love her and will love to marry her in the future, you can ask her to wait.

Don't do something stupid by terminating that baby, you can postpone your NYSC till next year, get a job to sustain her during the pregnancy OR if your NYSC Allowance will be enough for 3 of you... then you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by SageMahrez(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

You're a fool oh.. she insisted on unprotected sex you went ahead foolishly,got her pregnant now you're coming to disturb us.. my friend gerara hia osiso..

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
cry cry
How sure are you that you are the father of the unborn baby?
What if she is trying to trap you with another man's baby who rejected it with a threat ?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Basiljoe: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Onwudinjo1990: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
My brother my Candi advice to you is to discus it with your parents then whatever they said then u should know Wat next to do.. and if u don't truly love the girl take care of her till she delivers but if u love her go ahead and marry her.. also ask god for forgiveness..
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
I feel the pregnancy is not the op's own.

The girl is crafty, she trapped him with another man's child.

Op make sure u go for DNA when the baby is eventually delivered and monitor the process and result of the DNA. That girl is trying to play a smart one on you.

Next time, you will abstain or use condom.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by redds: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
You didnt know she was 26 when you had unprotected sex with her?

Well what you need to do is MAN up and accept your responsibility.

You dont have a choice of being ready for this or not.

Except you choose to be a coward and run away from your responsibility, do the RIGHT THING MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by LadySarah: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
dreamworld:

So y you come pour akamu inside ,when you know say you supposed remove your Peni's when akamu want come out,, me I dey go raw on my babe and I dey withdraw if I know say Akamu want come out, and sometimes she take postinor 2, abi wetin den call am self

I hope you'll marry her after postinor 2 damages her uterus.It is an emergency contraceptive and shouldnt be used more than twice a yr.

Choose condom or take her to a gynaecologist to choose one of tHe FP methods.If you love her

Btw,i dont knw how you guys date dense ladies that will allow their system and hormones messed up just to please men.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Osahon7:
Too much Nollywood...smh
I detest nolly hood movies drama.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kbzee11(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Thanks for your comments. That's the more reason I n scared. I don't want a pregnancy induced marriage. I already made this mistake (feels so bad). I am ready tto accept the child after birth.. I never promised her marriage from the onset. She just finally Trapped me

Story that touches undecided E don happen, e don happen....stand up and take the responsibility...simple

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by riczy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
first of all: wat proof av u dt iits ur pregnancy she is carrying, I received d shock of my life wen my heart rob Bae for two years confessed cheating after wen I lay bare my proofs to ha,hmmmm; my broda verify first if u own d baby: secondly; sit ha down n pacify ha to accede to ur terms, Dnt forget play stylishly to seek d olive branch, women naturally ar prone to 'yielding'

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

and you think what you just entered is akamu case

1 if you allow her to have the baby and she died on the process , you will marry her corpse or risk going to jail

2 do you have means of surviving, I mean can you take care of her during pregnancy and thereafter bros this is one of the hardest, pregnant women consume alot of food's/fruits like hippopotamus , if she became hungry and you didn't provide the food, she go devour you like Dracula

3 whatever you are plan is , make sure your parents are aware, yeah initially they will yarn at you, even kick u out of the house if you still live with them, but at the end they will still support you

4 chance of surviving abortion is 10/90 % if you decide to use abortion pills, she might die at the process, if you go with D&C she might lose her womb at the hand of quack doctors/Nurse , she might even die due to excess bleeding, you won't only marry her corpse but will also go to jail, and ur dreams and aspirations are gone

5 if you can man up and take care of your responsibilities and support her to have the baby in few years to come you will look back , smile and thank your star...

QUESTION

Why did you say you are not ready the time you dey do the thing e no dey sweet you I had my first son at the age of 21yrs now my son is a teenager , my son is growing old with me, by 40s I gonna have a grandchild... having a child earlier didn't stop my dreams and aspirations, infact it propelled me to another level , courtesy of my parents and family that support me throughout the journey, I realizes married is not all about how old you are, but how mature you are in upstair...

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Abu4shizo: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
you must finish wetin you start o bros

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Crixina(f): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

You mean she dragged your manhood from your trouser and inserted it in her lady business while you were asleep?

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Crixina(f): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I have quoted you again to point out how you keep putting the blame on the woman because trouble is brewing...
Anyway you mentioned you are 24 and she 26, that says it all.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Hargbo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Since u did nt use ur head during intercourse and allow one girl to play you like snoker...now Bro listen and pay heed carefully, it is time for you to use your head and take your stand as a man. Marriage is not something you can play, joke, forced, pushed, deceive or Cajole into. It is a life sentence. As you are now, you cannot avoid been a Father, but u can avoid been a husband. A girl that can swindle you like that is probably not going to be a great wife, personally i cannot trust her ever again. Let her know and dont give room for much Discussion that you will take the child and you are nt ready for marriage, you are still a graduate and you have a long way to go as far your life is concern. And after delivery run and do dna test to if you are the owner. Dont even go and see her parents till she agree with your demand and carry your friend and family along, you will need there support and you must be ready to take your stand and be strong because you will face a lot of challenge and pressure, they may even tell you we will pay for the wedding and the naming ceremony to calm you down and make low your Guard and after all the episode, you will be all alone to watch the season film with the wife you dont want and the child you will struggle to raise. But you can ignore all my write-ups an count it as nonsense if the Father of your pregnant girlfriend is Dangote or Wale Adenuga. The ball is in your court

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Mariangeles(f): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
You have to brace up, be a man and live up to your responsibility.
It might be hard now though but don't worry, it will definitely get better...Please, abortion is not the solution.
When your child comes, you will be amazed at how you'll fall in love with the child...people will be around to help you...

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Sassychik(f): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please stop endangering your health by worrying over the blessing God gave you. A child is a blessing and not a curse. 5-10 yrs from now, you'll look back and laugh at yourself for fretting over this same child and would thank God profusely for not allowing you do anything stupid.

What has happened, has happened and there's no need crying over spilled milk. The way forward now is to involve your parents who'll meet her parents on your behalf. Don't ever plan to confront her parents on your own. Be truthful about it and let them know how you feel about the mother. If your parents are not available, get one or two respectable adults in your family to go with you. Don't allow anyone pressure you into marrying someone you don't love. However, if the lady in question is of good character, be open-minded and consider dating her for some time to see if you guys are compatible enough to make a home for the child's sake, but if it doesn't work, take care of your child and both of you should move on stay friendly for the child's sake.

Lastly, please don't even consider an abortion or listen to twerps here saying you should. May God be with you!

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
You are not ready & she opened her legs for you, u gladly swooped in, fucckked her like horse without been courteous, not once not twice.. & you come here to talk trash.. no let me invoke thunder on u oh..

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kaziblake(f): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Emekus92:

It seems men don't come her way at all and since u have come she will force you to stay.

have u confirm the pregnancy urself?

telling her parents is not a good idea they might decide to take responsibility of taking care of the child and an agreement might come that when you settle down u will come and take them back by marriage. if you don't want to marry her then don't talk to her parents.

so it is either u force her to accept ur condition or u move away from her by travelling or pack out

You are a heartless human being but I bet you this things you are advising this guy to do will surely turn around to be your sister and daughter.. Karma is a b!tch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) / Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.