Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

A Nairalander Just Released His First Major Movie Production Online - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Nairalander Just Released His First Major Movie Production Online (576 Views)

Wanted Sisters By City Star Movie Production. #coming #soon / Assembling A Movie Production Crew In Abuja / Nigeria Launch First Ever Adult Movie Production Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Just Released His First Major Movie Production Online by deb(m): 5:23am On Jan 20, 2018
I don't yet have access to big budget movie but I managed to produced this Yoruba movie that is devoid of rituals and the regular features common with yoruba movies. Though it is just a 54minutes movies, the response in the last 5days of upload has been awesome. As at the time of this post on Olumo TV online channel, the viewership has grown to not less than 65,000.

Encourage a nairalander. Watch and kindly heir your opinion.

Title is KURUKERE featuring Mercy Aigbe, Femi Johnson and other top actors and upcoming ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj1hlXFe4yY

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Released His First Major Movie Production Online by stefanweeks: 5:31am On Jan 20, 2018
nice
more grease to ur elbow
Re: A Nairalander Just Released His First Major Movie Production Online by ghettowriter(m): 5:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Nice one. More success to you.
Re: A Nairalander Just Released His First Major Movie Production Online by MetroBaba1(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2018
On Behalf Of I And My Fellow Nairalanders, We Say A Big Thank You For This Landmark Achievement.

We Encourage You To Continue Striving Hard Towards Hard Work.

More Red Oil To Your Brain Cells.
Re: A Nairalander Just Released His First Major Movie Production Online by deb(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2018
MetroBaba1:
On Behalf Of I And My Fellow Nairalanders, We Say A Big Thank You For This Landmark Achievement.

Thank you very much. Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Released His First Major Movie Production Online by deb(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Thank you very much.
Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Released His First Major Movie Production Online by deb(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
ghettowriter:
Nice one. More success to you.

Amen. Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Just Released His First Major Movie Production Online by deb(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2018
stefanweeks:
nice
more grease to ur elbow

Thank you. Appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Women Prefer To Have Gay Friends / Download Music: Danny S - Freestyle Ft. Olamide Mp3 / Payment After Service - Gotv And Dstv Subscriptions At Cheap Rate (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.