Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown (49460 Views)

Egypt Has Officially Permanently Ditched The US Dollar / United States Government Shuts Down Again / United States Government Shut Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by naijapips04: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2018
samhay:

Billionaire indeed.
The person wey called u ignoramus must have studied Psychology

U av been appropriately described

So Trump is no longer a billionaire? grin libtards and their alternate reality.

1 Like

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Varys: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2018
naijapips04:

So Trump is no longer a billionaire? grin libtards and their alternate reality.

Stop wasting your time bro. Libtards are beyond redemption.
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by fay39: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin The children of Medina will never overcome we the children of the Jew

God bless Israel our ancestral home

u are a baaboon
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by BAILMONEY: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2018
modelmike7:
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

The topic got me confused for a minute!
ALHAJI BAWO NI
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Lomprico2: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2018
SoNature:
Look at the comments above me. This news is far beyond the intelligence of most nairalanders, hence the senseless comments grin

Explain it to us naa! Professor!
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by BAILMONEY: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Go f**k yourself loser, the GOP shutdown government twice. Once for Clinton and another for Obama. Drumpf shouted at high tone and blamed Obama why trying to say the opposite now. The GOP is a racist congregation of never do well. We gonna pay them back in 18, the recent election in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, New Jersey and Alabama are just a little of what will happen in 18.
LALASTICLALA RULE 2
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Mirallas: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin The children of Medina will never overcome we the children of the Jew

God bless Israel our ancestral home
Na wa oh

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by thunderbabs: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Just say the American Government is on Stike. All this shutdown dey make am sound tushh

1 Like

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018
intruxive:
Lol, for all u trump lovers. Behold ur god just single handedly destroyed the world best economy and government, shithole president grin
Cant even make a republican exec work with a republican legislative controlled house pathetic

So much ignorance. smh
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Shayneward1:

The congress has declined to fund the executive arm of government which means basically everybody is on strike from the white house to the military.

I think the military was exempted.

1 Like

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Xtopher123:
The Early comments get to tell you a lot of Nigerians are Politically Uneducated..

This very post is way beyond quite a number of us and rather than ask questions they begin to spill rubbish..

grin grin grin
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by GrammarCheck: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2018
naijapips04:

If you got there illegally yes they should through you out. The law is no respecter of sentiments. You do the crime, you do the time.

They didn't get there by themselves.

Their parents took them there as kids. Now they are adults. They have no bearing. You cannot just throw them out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by GrammarCheck: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2018
nedu2000:
Thos also happened under obama

Yes. In Sept 2013.

Republicans did the same to Obama. I think regarding Obamacare

2 Likes

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Blue3k(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
ayam not understanding can someone put me through

They government shut down means new funds are not being approved or released. Some federal government services will cease for time being. This is a little different from debt ceiling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIbkoop4AYE

2 Likes

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by samzepaparazi: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2018
intruxive:
Lol, for all u trump lovers. Behold ur god just single handedly destroyed the world best economy and government, shithole president grin
Cant even make a republican exec work with a republican legislative controlled house pathetic

You clearly dont understand anything.

Democrats are holding the country to ransom because of their selfish interests

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by naijapips04: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2018
GrammarCheck:

They didn't get there by themselves.

Their parents took them there as kids. Now they are adults. They have no bearing. You cannot just throw them out

Why haven't they applied for citizenship?
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by eph12(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2018
intruxive:

Because he had an opposing republican senate who just wanted to fight against everything. How do u explain the rublican exec vs republican senate? undecided
They have their reasons. The most important thing is that there are shut Downs in almost every administration.
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by samhay: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Yes. In Sept 2013.

Republicans did the same to Obama. I think regarding Obamacare

U dey mind d guy?

1 of d main reasons Democrats are unwilling to support is because d budget includes billions set aside to build the wall.

During his campaign, he kept screaming Mexico will pay for the wall

Now he want tax payers to fund the wall

Yet he is still saying Mexico will pay in 1 way or the other

How they will pay, he himself does not know.

And d dude kept shouting Democrats r fighting for Wats Nt in d budget.

Is fund for construction of the Southern border wall part of the budget?

Was Dat Wat he promised?

OH my bad!!!

U said he shouldn't be believed

1 Like

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Psoul(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
SoNature:

The Republicans are paying Trump back for calling those poor Immigrants Obama took care of 'people from shithole countries.'

I didn't know Americans played dirty politics like naija.

As regards what u just said, I watch CNN, sirtongue

Ok...thank you for ur comment. At least u tried. To some ppl that did not understand what the post was saying, i think ur comment is too shallow to make them understand what is going on.

Ur previous comment says that the post is above ppl in Nairaland hence such comments u read. I was expecting a comment that will elucidate us.

1 Like

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by MAJORBANKZ(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Blue3k:

They government shut down means new funds are being approved or released. Some federal government services will cease for time being. This is a little different from debt ceiling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIbkoop4AYE
thanks for the insight it was indeed helpful

1 Like

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by GrammarCheck: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
naijapips04:

Why haven't they applied for citizenship?

How can they apply? Do they have US birth certificate?
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by dfrost: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
DMathematical:
A sound follower of American politics spotted

My brother thanks for the compliment. I know you follow their politics too.

Americans are really confused and at the crossroads at the moment.

Trump represents the average American's thought process but his actions are not what they envisioned. He's too radical although I know that it was Republicans turn to navigate the US.

Have you seen the video of the individuals he nominated for US District Judges? cheesy grin Bunch of clowns.

3 Likes

Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by mechanics(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
It's well.
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Kophschmerzen: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Varys:

Typical libtard response, cant debate the issues that expose their ignorance and hypocrisy so they resort to attempting to denigrate a person's character. You are so predictable, it's pathetic

None of your fellow brain dead bot can hold anything intelligent with me. Go through the trend and see how they were all destroyed.
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Kophschmerzen: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
naijapips04:

I asked you a simple question. How many people have KKK killed since after the abolishment?

I can get you stats of how many white cops BLM has killed since 2013 in a flash. And for penance, they got an invite to the white house. Cop killers.

How is who Trump fvcks any of your business?

KKK inspired Dylan Roof and loads of other recent killings. They killed black folks even during the civil rights movement. No one cares who trump f**ks, but y'all conservatives idiots are always concerned who the homos f**ked. Drumpf is always touted as the Messiah by the evangelicals but he still f**k hookas and pay em hush money. What about the fake llc incorporated by his lawyer to facilitate the payment plus the fact that the money was from public campaign funds. Drumpf balls won't lick themselves, keep licking loser.
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Maski87: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good,let them see what we have been suffering since buharir came
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by Ugosample(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
samhay:

So whose fault Dat Democrats did not support?

Some years ago Trump said President Obama should shoulder d blame for shut down.

Couple of weeks ago, Trump said I will sign whatever they bring to me, let's have a bill of love, I will take all the heat

So what are you saying Sef......

Oga go sìdown jooor

Don't mind that guy

he is one of those black monkeys supporting Drunk, sorry Trump blindly
Re: The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown by DavSagacity(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
dheilaw1:
go and ask pig ancestors
And who are the pig ancestors if i may ask..??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election / Robert Mugabe Sleeping At A World Conference (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.