Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Important Facts About The Late American Rapper Lil Snupe. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Important Facts About The Late American Rapper Lil Snupe. (443 Views)

Housefly Spotted In The Picture Of Nigerian Rapper "Lil Kesh"� (ZOOM) / Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video / Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Facts About The Late American Rapper Lil Snupe. by Eskdale(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Birthday
June 13, 1995
Birthplace
Winnfield, LA
Death Date
Jun 20, 2013 (age 18)

About

Teen rapper who signed to Dream Chasers Records and was tragically killed in 2013.
Before Fame

He released his first mixtape in 2012. It was entitled, 16 & Runnin: Tha Mixtape.
Trivia

He released his second and final mixtape, R.N.I.C., on April 13, 2013.
Family Life

He was raised by a single mother, after his father was incarcerated when he was 4 years old.
Associated With

He was signed to Dream Chasers Records by Meek Mill in 2012.

cc;lalasticlala,seun,mynd44

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Told Me That A Guy Owning Him Mistakenly Transfered 100k To Me / I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents - Davido / 2018 Grammy Award Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.