Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (51767 Views)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend / Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by godofuck231: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Boko Haram pls help us na, at least be useful for once, pls help us kill bob risky, plssssss, at least be useful despite your uselessness

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by BrotherJesu(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
RentedReality:
Continue slamming like a wrestler
Hope you are also saving for pampers
You'll need it for when your axx starts leaking like a sex tape

ahahahaha, leaking like a sex tape. This got me cracked up.
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by philantoxx(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Gabbyayo:
I'm only bothered about the recent invasion of herdsmen in igarra part of Edo state and why my department(Geology in uniben) is bent on taking us there this February for field work...... And this donkey is talking trash
during my service time there several schools came for same thing.i think it's one of the most peaceful places remaining in Nigeria.
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by ufuosman(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bobrisky go meet presido
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by Gabbyayo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
philantoxx:

during my service time there several schools came for same thing.i think it's one of the most peaceful places remaining in Nigeria.
I just pray we don't become dead statistics
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by ikevictor: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
migeoart:
Pardon my dirty mind ,but does this guy have an erection at all

Go and find out for us abeg...
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by Dalighieri: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
I don't blame him but the jobless bloggers who report everything he says.The Paddy Adenuga was expressing his views on his personal page, and a semi literate nonentity who is can't even look or speak to the guy in real life is using social media to disrespect the guy and his father.If he ties this with me I won't say anything but give boys 40k to give him 4 different slaps.10,000 Naira per slap next time he will watch his utterances and not disrespect my father

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by Garose(f): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
God needs to take Bobrisky away. He is not the first gay Nigerian. Why are we accepting this man blabbing and encouraging our young men think this is normal. Looking for peoples husbands and fathers. Haba he needs to be locked up or die.
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by cKing1000(f): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
dedons:
Two fighting Afonjas.

Wetin concern me.
grin
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by Maxigoody: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Going for d higher stakes �
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by miky(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
He is a billionaire heir, he has too many girls wishing for him. of course he has standards
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by kceeblaze(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Issokay
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by philantoxx(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Gabbyayo:
I just pray we don't become dead statistics
lol
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Go and meet your kogbagidi wink wink
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by SURElee(f): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2018
7Alexander:
I don't care what people think about this guy's lifestyle, but he has good sense of humor.
I really find this witty and funny

Aswear! His humour is off the hook. Even that reply will make paddy adenuga laugh a little. Risky is really risky

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by Neckfort(m): 5:54am On Jan 21, 2018
dedons:
Two fighting Afonjas.

Wetin concern me.
You are just senseless... Are they fighting?
Re: Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" by SakuraSimiola: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Braless In Open Chest Outfit / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.