Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (70718 Views)

Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2018
This is really encouraging. Here's an inspiring photo-story featuring a young entrepreneur who started making waves for herself during her teenage years. The young graduate of the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers state usually combs dirty dumpsites for old tyres and turn them into masterpieces for the home...

The adorable lady has put her hands to great use, churning out art from waste.

She's the CEO of Beauberry Creations....converting waste to wealth is one of the offshoots of the company.

By using old tyres, she produces beautiful household furniture that can be used as centerpieces and for storing books, newspapers, and small household items.

Her Eco-friendly work also helps reducing waste in the environment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/ajayi-beauty-martins-the-lady-who-makes-household-items-with-used-tyres.html

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2018

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2018
The true and original Slay Queen! shocked

Beauty, brain and decency knit together.

Go and conquer the world! smiley smiley smiley wink
kiss

308 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Uyiii: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2018
The real sex doll, sorry I meant slay queen.
I throway salute;

251 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by DanceVille: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2018
This is what we call CREATIVITY ...

She really put her brain and hand to work...

Slay EntrepreneurMama....

Dollarz fall on you!!!.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Amarabae(f): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Kudos to her.
More grace,
Sorry, greese,
Sorry, greet to her elbow. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2018
Are you expecting me to applaud her?. She's smart and could have undergone some training from the professionals. Question is, is tire used on that piece of furniture?...Not to talk of a picked one from the dump site. I wouldn't buy.

Modified. Y'all enshrined in mediocrity should save your mentions. And to add to the rubbish she made as furniture, she used ankara fabric that undergoes wear and tear in no time.

#beautifulnonsense!.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by LionDeLeo: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2018
Ladies are now thinking creatively.

Thanks to sex dolls. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Gossiplover: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2018
don't buy, no one is selling to you.. the girl is already made. even a sex doll cannot think like this.
kimbraa:
Are you expecting me to applaud her?. She's smart and could have undergone some training from the professionals. Question is, is tire used on that piece of furniture?...Not to talk of a picked one from the dump site. I wouldn't buy.

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Garshyzee(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
This is how broke nitwits reacts to something good.. grin

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by LionDeLeo: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
kimbraa:
[/s]
I hope you know sex dolls will soon flood the market. cheesy

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
[s] I hope you know sex dolls will soon flood the market. cheesy
Garshyzee:

This is how broke nitwits reacts to something good.. grin
Gossiplover:
don't buy, no one is selling to you.. the girl is already made. even a sex doll cannot think like this. [/s]
Y'all can go and hug a transformer. Comment has been made.

She picks a tire from a dumpsite, add some foams to it and probably a fibre around it, wraps it with a fabric and a piece of bouncing castle-like furniture has been made. Sounds like something Nigerians who make use of road-side furnitures would buy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by iamJ(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
cheesy
she just wrote jamb last year, life never jam am yet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by LionDeLeo: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
Apparently.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by LionDeLeo: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Y'all can go and hug a transformer. Comment has been made.

She picks a tire from a dumpsite, add some foams to it and probably a fibre around it, raps it with a fabric and a piece of bouncing castle-like furniture has been made. Sounds like something Nigerians who make use of road-side furnitures would buy.

kimbraa:

Within seconds, she forgot what she had written.

Don't worry, when sex dolls yakpa for market, some people will start thinking creatively.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Within seconds, she forgot what she wrote.

Don't worry, when sex dolls yakpa for market, some people will start thinking creatively.
Obviously you failed to comprehend what I wrote.

That you think I'm/will be worried about some inanimate thing being an outlet for your sexual urges make me laugh at you. God must be regretting his idea of bringing man to earth. You no come even get money for the doll and you dey make mouth. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
Is that your handwriting, and is that letter after "I" an "A?". grin

Quote me when you've written your first JAMB and scored 250 and above.

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by LionDeLeo: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
kimbraa:
Obviously you failed to comprehend what I wrote.

That you think I'm/will be worried about some inanimate thing being an outlet for your sexual urges make me laugh at you. God must be regretting his idea of bringing man to earth. You no come even get money for the doll and you dey make mouth. grin
[/s]

Whether you are worried or not, time shall tell

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by LionDeLeo: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
kimbraa:

[/s]
Lame

55 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by iamJ(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bonobo:

the idea was for my moniker to be written on a piece of paper

Jambite have u gotten admission? No, if u did who wan pay ur school fees?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Whether you are worried or not, time shall tell
LOL. It's only ignorant men/guys who assume dolls would replace women. There's a void your doll can't fill that after sex with it, you'll still not be satisfied. Just grow up! And quit throwing the doll thing around.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by iamJ(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Lame
u dey mind am, bloody jambite

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by sinkhole: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
That lady is great, she must have studied Creative Art in school!
Instead of waiting for some white collar job she has created a job for herself!
If I see her product and I have the money I will surely buy and moreso, how will we even know that it is used tyre that is inside?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by LionDeLeo: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
kimbraa:
LOL. It's only ignorant men/guys who assume dolls would replace women. There's a void your doll can't fill that after sex with it, you'll still not be satisfied. Just grow up! And quit throwing the doll thing around.
[/s]
Sharrap.

20 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
the idea was for my moniker to be written on a piece of paper

Jambite have u gotten admission? No, if u did who wan pay ur school fees?
And the dyslexic dingbat still doesn't get it. cheesy

Don't worry, I just bought another JAMB form and when the need be to pay school fees, I'll create a thread to beg for alms. You'll definitely give me 200k from your fake access bank 18B. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
I wonder why she chooses to sit on the floor insted of the chair.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by iamJ(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bonobo27:
And the dyslexic dingbat still doesn't get it. cheesy

Don't worry, I just bought another JAMB form and when the need be to pay school fees, I'll create a thread to beg for alms. You'll definitely give me 200k from your fake access bank 18B. cheesy
I figured out your kind long time ago, poor people forming posh, reasoning backwardly, it's a moniker, it's doesn't have to be grammatically correct, don't worry if u ever enter University, the environment will teach you certain thjngs. things, since freeze used dingbat you started copying him, for ur mind it's a posh insult, people will look at you as a polished person cheesy

You are a jambite, anybody that takes anything you say seriously need to go for brain examination, you are 30 and it's nw ure chasing education cheesy I will advice you to stick to the sales girl jobs, nobody dey employ old mama these days

29 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by LionDeLeo: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
I figured out your kind long time ago, poor people forming posh, reasoning backwardly, it's a moniker, it's doesn't have to be grammatically correct, don't worry if u ever enter University, the environment will teach you certain thjngs. things, since freeze used dingbat you started copying him, for ur mind it's a posh insult, people will look at you as a polished person cheesy

You are a jambite, anybody that takes anything you say seriously need to go for brain examination, you are 30 and it's nw ure chasing education cheesy I will advice you to stick to the sales girl jobs, nobody dey employ old mama these days
At 30 she still dey write jamb?

Is that not the maximum age NYSC accept?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by iamJ(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:

At 30 she still dey write jamb.

Is that not the maximum age NYSC accept?
maximun age at graduation

She Neva even get admission self at 30, them go dash her exemption

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by ipodstinks: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
I invite the gold digging olosho here on nairaland to come and see their mate. Tell me why I won't respect this hardworking queen that get the beauty and the brain. I pee on you gold digging bitches.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by AK6464(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.