Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (70710 Views)

Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Her names is Ajayi Beauty Martins and a student of sociology Uniport 400L. On behalf of everyone from Rainbow, We are very proud of you, Keep shinning. kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hope she dey wash and clean the tyres sha.

Nice one
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by gidob(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:
Kudos to her.
More grace,
Sorry, greese,
Sorry, greet to her elbow. grin
Is it funny?
No!! Its no funny.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by dingbang(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Hope she dey wash and clean the tyres sha.

Nice one
of course she would do that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Ladies are now thinking creatively.
Thanks to sex dolls. cheesy
if I slap u eh?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by MDelgado(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Is that your handwriting, and is that letter after "I" an "A?". grin

Quote me when you've written your first JAMB and scored 250 and above.

you again? in migos voice, bad bitch, she a savage..
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by obowunmi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Very talented.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by alvincy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Now before you start condemning her, I would like to know how many Nigerians at the age of 17 was that creative, it took almost five years to achieve that dream... no funds from nobody nothing at all and one fellow here because you have the right to data you will open your mouth and say nonsense. What did you invent at that age.. here is someone trying not to be a slay queen and focus on building a future for herself and you are condemning it....Beauty i am proud to call you a sister...TYRENITURE.

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by alenwup(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Are you expecting me to applaud her?. She's smart and could have undergone some training from the professionals. Question is, is tire used on that piece of furniture?...Not to talk of a picked one from the dump site. I wouldn't buy.
Me ma. I don't think I will buy
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by sixtus3606(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Gossiplover:
don't buy, no one is selling to you.. the girl is already made. even a sex doll cannot think like this.

Choi!! shocked

Kimbra ndo o!!

gossiplover...what kinda savagery is this!! grin; D
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by sixtus3606(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Gossiplover:
don't buy, no one is selling to you.. the girl is already made. even a sex doll cannot think like this.

Choi!! shocked

Kimbraa ndo o!!

gossiplover...what kinda savagery is this!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Y'all can go and hug a transformer. Comment has been made.

She picks a tire from a dumpsite, add some foams to it and probably a fibre around it, wraps it with a fabric and a piece of bouncing castle-like furniture has been made. Sounds like something Nigerians who make use of road-side furnitures would buy.

Your comment is exceedingly negative.

Many world-class designers and artists in Europe, America and Asia scavenge for materials and sell their works for hundreds of thousands in dollars and pounds.

In any case what is wrong with roadside furniture ? The same furniture you buy at high markup in stores probably was made by a roadside technician. Furniture is shipped into Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and many other cities daily from woodshops in Benin, Warri, Aba etc. You just don't know it.

The young lady is a creative genius.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Are you expecting me to applaud her?. She's smart and could have undergone some training from the professionals. Question is, is tire used on that piece of furniture?...Not to talk of a picked one from the dump site. I wouldn't buy.

mumu, who asked you to buy.... small thing wey she do, you don dey beef.
all una own na to dey watch people's success, which feat have u ever achieved?

Btw, it's called TYRE and not 'tire'.

layiwola sumondere

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by ipodstinks: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
kimbraa:

She picks a tire from a dumpsite, add some foams to it and probably a fibre around it, wraps it with a fabric and a piece of bouncing castle-like furniture has been made. Sounds like something Nigerians who make use of road-side furnitures would buy.
[/s]You know all that before and you couldn't come up with anything and you are here talking trash. Trash.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by mekuso89(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:

Ewu
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Who is a witch?

1. Someone who will never celebrate your effort.

2. Someone who is always be bitter and vain.

3. Someone who will never want you to succeed.

I can go on and on...let's encourage and celebrate our own no matter how little or not appealing to you. In life, you can't fancy everything but if you see someone who's creative, appreciate them.

NB: This post is for those aliens who have it/know it all from their Jupiter planet...
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by YaxxVille(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
I have expired tyres too. Contact me
Xtopher123:

Wow.. Another dumb Mofo sported.. Jeez you seriously do not understand what Entrepreneurship nor Innovation is all about..

Heres a Lady who's indirectly cleaning up our streets by using old tires and also helping to reduce carbon emissions from burning these tyres and instead of you to start supplying her used tires to join the chain you're here spilling trash.. I give up on you..

Anybody got her contact? I could supply her used tires.. No time for dulling.. smiley smiley
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
nduchucks:
Very creative. I wonder how the tires were sterilized before being converted to furniture.
yeah,very creative but she still has a long way to go. She is still really struggling in the business. the sterilization thing can't come in place now cos she might not be able to afford machines for that as we can see she's not even using gloves,wellington boots and no much people working for her yet. she will get their but it requires focus,determination. we only see the smile but not the challenges involved in the business.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Xtopher123(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
YaxxVille:
I have expired tyres too. Contact me

I'll contact you when I contact her.. grin grin
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by thelegend1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:

Modified. Y'all enshrined in mediocrity should save your mentions. And to add to the rubbish she made as furniture, she used ankara fabric that undergoes wear and tear in no time.

#beautifulnonsense!.

Why the hate? What have you done with your own brain biko? Pls park well with your hating
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
it's spelt as tyre.

Try not to expose your stupidity next time.. I'll always watch your back.
Eclipse are written in three dots, not two. Try watching your own back. Dingbat!.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Eclipse are written in three dots, not two. Try watching your own back. Dingbat!.
hahahahaha... You have a problem with your life darling trust me.. Continue exposing your foolishness on cyberspace
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
hahahahaha... You have a problem with your life darling trust me.. Continue exposing your foolishness on cyberspace
Don't let me make you regret quoting me. See as you look like charity case. First Bank errand boy!. grin
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
I have to commend this girl once more,she's extremely smart with this. but anybody that knows her should pls tell her to stop revealing what she uses to make her furniture. Nigerians would price her products down thinking she didn't use more than tyre. Nigerians would rather pay more for those that use wood for the tyre part. She should stop attracting the media to herself except if they're going to cover her products without inquiring on what she used. package your stuffs girl and you would export them to China before you know it,monopoly is the key don't reveal how you used tyres to Nigerians because some are already looking out for used tyres now to make something similar or better and would only ruin your market.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by dingbang(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't let me make you regret quoting me. See as you look like charity case. First Bank errand boy!. grin
smiley how many times have you visited my profile page kimbraa?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by oluwakayode25(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Picks tyre from dump site's..wash and disinfect them and make something really creative and alluring...Thing is people who appreciate beauty and hardwork will buy...It's not everyday you get to see innovations like this...People should learn to say positive things to people really trying to make earnings from honest and difficult means....
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
wow, very hardworking lady, not like those slay queens.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
smiley how many times have you visited my profile page kimb.raa?
See this one!. All I see on your profile is a dude who's advertising himself to prolly get pms from nairaland girls and his mediocre First Bank job. Yimu!. grin
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
See this one!. All I see on your profile is a dude who's advertising himself to prolly get pms from nairaland girls and his mediocre First Bank job. Yimu!. grin
is that all? Is there any other thing that doesn't make sense you want to spill?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
is that all? Is there any other thing that doesn't make sense you want to spill?
Remember to always begin a sentence in capital letters in order not to show you're a functional illiterate. Now, kindly fùck off my mention.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Your comment is exceedingly negative.

Many world-class designers and artists in Europe, America and Asia scavenge for materials and sell their works for hundreds of thousands in dollars and pounds.

In any case what is wrong with roadside furniture ? The same furniture you buy at high markup in stores probably was made by a roadside technician. Furniture is shipped into Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and many other cities daily from woodshops in Benin, Warri, Aba etc. You just don't know it.

The young lady is a creative genius.
I love this comment. our road side furniture makers are very talented. The only difference between them and these foreign furniture makers is finishing and accuracy. Maybe machines achieve that for them,I don't know but foreign furnitures can be so accurate and well packaged. they don't seem to have flaws and I guess machines achieve that for them and that's probably why they're always so expensive. even some handmade foreign products are always flawless and handmade products are claimed to be the more expensive. I think our talented furniture makers should work on accuracy in measurement and designs and try all their best to make their products almost perfect. That perfection is the only edge foreign furniture's have. let me know your take on this bro
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Remember to always begin a sentence in capital letters in order not to show you're a functional illiterate. Now, kindly fùck off my mention.
which mention? The one that Seun created? Babe seriously you are daft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.