Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (66425 Views)

12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics / Cherubim And Seraphim Church Set On Fire In Kaduna Over Death Man / Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by robertwoods334: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please can i dance with sex doll?
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by davillian(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Girls in white garment church ehn.
If they twerk for you ehn it takes the grace of God for you not be moved.
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Justdare: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas and fighting over women are like 5 and 6. Last thing is to see an Igbo man fight over a woman.

This link is only 2 threads after this.

https://www.nairaland.com/4301510/man-sleeps-neighbors-wife-beats

1 Like

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Beesluv001(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
The guy is brainless....fight because someone is dancing with your girlfriend, if they Bleep her nko....you'll kill the person...
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by franugo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
mycare:
My people perish for lack of knowledge. Lord have mercy on we youth of this generation. No reference for the house of God
it's reverence actually bro
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
My Girlfrd Has Been Checking On My Account Balance Since Last Week Only For Her To See 25k ,
She Always Suspect Me On Spending Lavishly On My Street Oloshos Dem

She Doest Knw I'am Saving Money To Buy A Big Breast Sex Doll By March cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by samuel2018: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
IllegalMoney:

cheesy grin grin

Na Cele church

End of discussion

U no sabi read, C &S different from Cele
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
These people don't fear God at all, the pastor should be ashamed of himself for pastoring his flocks that don't have the fear of God in them.
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by maisauki: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
qualityovenbake:
The boy that mobilize those hoodlums for reprisal attack should be trace and arrested immediately. Arrest him and the rest will be identified.
he'll know how to coordinate attacks very well...i suggest he be sent to north east to coordinate attacks on boko haram
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
fighting over white garment olosho
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
maisauki:
he'll know how to coordinate attacks very well...i suggest he be sent to north east to coordinate attacks on boko haram
cheesy coordinating that level of attack is too risky for him.
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by maisauki: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
qualityovenbake:
cheesy coordinating that level of attack is too risky for him.
he can be tried....
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by babdap: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Maybe na 1corner dance d guy dey dance.
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Venice789: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
muthmayinnah:
some body will still blame Buhari
i catch you.
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Shinery0123(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol. In a church. Not suprised
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by RomeoEmpire(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bcoz of comon shithole.
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
returned from Trance
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Sexymachine22(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Shit hol cool people
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by saabright(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
which kind news person see again
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Dalyricz(m): 12:08am On Jan 21, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas and fighting over women are like 5 and 6. Last thing is to see an Igbo man fight over a woman.
Av u read this news on nairaland today?
https://www.nairaland.com/4301510/man-sleeps-neighbors-wife-beats

if yes, I swear your mumu never do
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Mp3mack: 1:52am On Jan 21, 2018
Be like say the spirit no gree comot for the gathering.
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 21, 2018
fight during which the girl’s boyfriend was brutalised and he left the event only for him to return with over 100 hoodlums.
They Brutalize baba he go call backup...Laugh wan kill me die. grin grin

Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:38am On Jan 21, 2018
I laugh in Portuguese grin
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by guinea1(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2018
benben1000:
benben1000:
benben1000:
Stupid ass....igbo d get rich and die trying philosophy
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2018
smulti:
at an event organised by a white garment church

that one na church

at an event organised by a white garment church

church is church. They accept Jesus as their lord and saviour, just like you.
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Suleimaan: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
What else do you expect in a shaytonic house called Church? Ascribing partners with Allah and innovating all false forms of worship.
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Eazie351(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Like; people still fight over a girl“ in this era?!
I‘m stunned
Re: Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kikikikikikiki I'm not surprised to see afonja and cone heads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) / 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.