Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) (2301 Views)

Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) / Rita Dominic's First Outing At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Sotayo Sobola Marries In Low-Key Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (Photos)

[img]https://juicylinksmag.files./2018/01/vllkyt3j016f6ikbs-b252ffb3.jpg[/img]

On a Earlier date, the christian woman who is said to be head of the ushering unit at Daystar church shared a testimony revealing that she was set to marry again after many years as a single mother.

Apparently the selfless mother dedicated most her life raising her kid, Simi who many Nigerians believe is one of the remarkable artists of the present generation.

It came as no surprise when photos from the special wedding ceremony which surfaced online showed Simi standing right behind her mother as she exchanged vows and signed the deal to be married and happy with her lover for the rest of her life.

Here are some adorable photos from the engagement and church wedding which all happened in one weekend.

See more photos below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/photos-simis-mum-marries-2nd-husband-in-html/

[img]https://juicylinksmag.files./2018/01/vllkyt5qas1ccjfs7-809e2dd9.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Where are the pishurs?
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oogbeni
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Threebear(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Afonja woman that doesn't marry at least thrice in her life is that one an Afonja woman?

8 Likes

Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:
Afonja woman that doesn't marry at least thrice in her life is that one an Afonja woman?

Smh
I'll leave you for the real wolves to come and attack.

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Threebear(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
kennygee:

Smh
I'll leave you for the real wolves to come and attack.
I'm all meat baby angry grin kiss

4 Likes

Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:

Where?
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
kennygee:
Where are the pishurs?
Sorry "Server Error"
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
Oogbeni
Who and who?
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by darfay: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:

In other words 2 down one to go
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
She try.

At that age, wetin I need man for again? undecided
Just focus on my kids and grand kids, go on vacations and see the world, shikena.
I don hang my boots mehn.

Anyways happy married life to them.
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
alexialin:
She try.

At that age, wetin I need man for again? undecided
Just focus on my kids and grand kids, go on vacations and see the world, shikena.
I don hang my boots mehn.

Anyways happy married life to them.

That is your life. Sha

Her life! Her choice!!
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

That is your life. Sha

Her life! Her choice!!

I know, it's my life and my choice. Am not disputing it.

And her life too and her choice!

So face your front!
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by QueenFusa16(f): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:
Recieve sense
Re: Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
alexialin:

I know, it's my life and my choice. Am not disputing it.

And her life too and her choice!
So face your front!
Just that?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Perform Live On Stage With Chioma In London At Wireless Festival / 7 Men Ini Edo Has Dated And Slept With / Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.