Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State (7861 Views)

Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Heartland FC (Photos) / Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by AlexReports(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
The airline partnership between Dana Air and the Imo state Government have started yielding benefits with the recent unveiling of a multi-million naira sponsorship deal with Heartland football club of Owerri Imo state.

The season-long  sponsorship deal which is part of the airlines’ support to the newly-promoted Imo state based team’s 2018 league  campaign,  will see the airline get shirt sleeve branding and lots of other branding opportunities with the club.

Speaking at the unveiling ceremony in Owerri the  the Imo State capital​, the Accountable Manager / Chief Operating Officer of Dana Air, Mr Obi Mbanuzuo said Football is big business and has become one of the most unifying factors in the world.  At Dana Air, we are committed to supporting our own. We are also committed to youth and sports development in Imo state and in Nigeria at large. There is need to look inwards, so we can build our league and the teams to make them more attractive and glamorous. We have taken the lead and we hope that other corporate bodies will follow.’’

‘In coming up with this sponsorship, we looked at how the team performed last season, their promotion to the upper division and  determination and felt the need to encourage their  fighting spirit and desire to make imolites proud. We believe that our sponsorship will bring the much-needed boost, convenience and motivation to go for the league title this season.’’   

Speaking further, Obi said: under this under this sponsorship package, the player of the month will get a whopping cash gift as part of efforts to motivate the players to do better, keep fit, and continuously improve themselves to get the prize.”

Commenting on the deal, the  Imo State Commissioner for sports
​,  Dr Martins Ohiri ​ said: I am happy that this is happening in Imo state and during my time as sports commissioner.  I want to thank our visionary Governor, His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha for his foresight. I also want to thank Dana Air for this partnership and for taking the lead.’’

The visibly elated chairman of Heartland Football Club of Imo state
​, Hon GoodFaith Etuemena, ​ during his speech praised the vision of Dana Air, the operators of Imo Air and assured the airline of commensurate mileage on the sponsorship.

“I’m glad that my search for sponsors is finally paying dividends. Hopefully, this partnership would attract more. Heartland is a big brand and we promise to repay the confidence that your company has bestowed on our legendary club.’’

In 2017, Dana Air entered into an airline partnership with the Imo state government to boost tourism potential in the state, encourage business and leisure trips and create employment opportunities for its indigenes.

The airline is reputed for its world class in-flight service, innovative online products and unrivaled on-time performance

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/01/dana-air-unveils-mouth-watering.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by dulaman: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wow. Nice one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by amiibaby(f): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2018
Okay
Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by mickeyenglish(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Dana Air?The real Dana Air?? On a lighter note,Heartland go CRASH out from all soccer tournaments.. cry

Just kidding though grin

Post No Bill

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by Riversides2003(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2018
Nice one.They don’t have to drive long hours on the road to honour away games.

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by 12345baba(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2018
Gradually our league done dey get level
Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by zikter(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2018
it is a good development
Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by hopefulLandlord: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2018
Hopefully, they don't crash the club like their plane did and 152 people died which included Dr. Levi Ajuonuma

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by Kenzico(m): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2018
12345baba:
Gradually our league done dey get level

They better o!!

Make Dem quickly influx money into them
Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by phlamesG: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Okorocha trying to redeem himself grin
Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by Awoleesu(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Yeah! How far with Imo Air? Anyone flied it recently or at all?
Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by hypocriticracy: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2018
g
Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by 6pax: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2018
Awoleesu:
Yeah its still on and even better

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by ubox: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2018
Awoleesu:
It's actually flying, usually see the plane on the tarmac loading passengers anytime I'm traveling

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by Kingcesar: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Did i hear sleeves deal lolzz they will be like that beko on barca Jersey .. thats how sleeves deal looks like
Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by Paulchris(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2018
Kingcesar:
Did i hear sleeves deal lolzz they will be like that beko on barca Jersey .. thats how sleeves deal looks like
or angry birds on Everton's
who come dey for front of the shirt kwanu
Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by amiibaby(f): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Thanks dear
Moyinoluwa35:
you are beautiful
Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by Onyenna(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice one
Re: Dana Air Sponsors Heartland FC Of Imo State by hassinho707(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is really a good development

(1) (Reply)

Keshi: I ’m Still Waiting For NFF Offer / RETURN LEG: Which Team Has What It Takes To Enter The Next Round Of Hifl® 2018? / Uk Pool Week 24 Live Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.