Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? (14015 Views)

Is Your Spouse Cheating? 10 Tech Clues That Give Them Away; Nyamedeathspells@gma / 8 Things To Do If You Find Your Spouse Cheating / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by deluxecad(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2010
If it's my galfriend, I'll man up to d dude(if he's someone I can handle) poking her and deliver several painful jabs to his cheek for straying into a croc's territory. I'll go home and help myself to some chilled cans of Guinness. I'll play along with my girl as soon as she apologises, but she'll never make it to the altar with me after I must have had enough of her I'd love to. If na my wife, she'd better start going to her father's house from there. No scenes will be created. After providing her all she needs. She has all d blames, not her cheating mate.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2010
ayettymama:

ok lets go back to the beggining

did u see that??

a most effective reaction to what?? show how much your hurt??

if u think something will definitely happen to you then why will u try and stop it??

InesQor go back on op posts

i seriously dont get wat u mean, are we trying to prevent or are we trying to find the best screenplay to go??

shes not trying to prepare for the cheating, shes looking to prepare some drama after cheating to stop him from cheating more
she didnt say she wants to know how to deal with it; but im beggining to think thats what she meant, in that case she needst o change it up!

and no, hell no, i dont go into relationships thinking, or fearing my guy will cheat, i dont prepare for cheating, i dont condone cheating, nd i dont believe all men cheat but if a woman does then her mind is made up and she should deal with it, not develop tantrunsy, but all the same people are different, noted- the only preparation for op is to take her husband to the hospital regularly for hIV testing and after having kids always use a condom!

OK. Let me simmer it down for you. I have heard that all men cheat. If this is true, then one man would eventually cheat on me. What can be done to stop it from happening[b] twice?
[/b]
get it now??

kpolli:

now is this topic for women who's spouses cheat?

Lol not just women alone. I would actually love to hear a guy's view.

deluxecad:

If it's my galfriend, I'll man up to d dude(if he's someone I can handle) poking her and deliver several painful jabs to his cheek for straying into a croc's territory. I'll go home and help myself to some chilled cans of Guinness. I'll play along with my girl as soon as she apologises, but she'll never make it to the altar with me after I must have enough of her I'd love to. If na my wife, she'd better start going to her father's house from there. No scenes will be created. After providing her all she needs. She has all d blames, not her cheating mate.

keep your cool? and then what? what happens after the test results come out? say they are negative. how do stop him/her from doin it again?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by chamotex(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2010
What constitutes cheating sef? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by kizito902(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2010
i just have to forgive her. ive cheated on her before.maybe na me cause am to do me back ;(
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ayettymama(f): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2010
Mhismole:

OK. Let me simmer it down for you. I have heard that all men cheat. If this is true, then one man would eventually cheat on me. What can be done to stop it from happening[b] twice?
[/b]
get it now??

no not at all, uve even made it worst, wats the difference between him cheating once and cheating again?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Spyker: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2010
Men and Women cheat, only that Men cheat opening (i.e. never covers their tracks) while women cheat discretely and secretly.
Men can be liken to dogs, they want to do it anywhere, anytime, anyday. You see then on the streets, parks, roadside, markets, church, they are always ready to cheat at the slightest opportunity.

Women on the other hand can be liken to cats. I have never seen a cat mating but they always give birth to many kittens. They are very secretive, you handly see them, every woman is always a potential virgin once approach by a man for the first time.

So, the best way to react if you see your spouse cheating depends on the individuals involve. Some ladies get beaten up by the men, some men's properties like electronics, cars are destroyed by the women. Some react violently while others non-violent. It surely depends on upbringing.
For me, i will call it quits and try to recover from the shock. Also, i might forgive her depending on my state of mind. Thirdly, i will start a fresh relationship (as backup) even though i have forgiven her and i will do it openly so that she knows that i am really planning on dumping her if she fu-ucks up again.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2010
ayettymama:

no not at all, uve even made it[b] worse[/b], wats the difference between him cheating once and cheating again?

A lot. Once could be a mistake, twice exasperating, thrice. . .you'r on your own.

kizito902:

i just have to forgive her. ive cheated on her before.maybe na me cause am to do me back ;(

LMAO! i like how you said that. . .but i dont think you should let her know she's free because you cheated on her before. The child that the father instructed to steal will not sneak in, he will kick the door open.

chamotex:

What constitutes cheating sef? undecided undecided undecided

That hasn't even being established concretely. I think its when i'm giving you my 'all' and you cheat me by sharing your's with some one else.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ibabalol: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
stone yourself to death grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by chamotex(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
Mhismole:

That hasn't even being established concretely. I think its when 'im giving you my 'all' and you cheat me by sharing your's with some one else.

What if I only had the thought of 'sharing' 'it' with some one else?
Is that cheating?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2010
chamotex:

What if I only had the thought of 'sharing' 'it' with some one else?
Is that cheating?

God has a reason for looking at hearts. If you'r already considering it, then its only a matter of time before it happens. Your mind is your motivator, your personal adviser, your action-generator. So you thinking it is as good as you doing it.

ibabalol:

stone yourself to death grin

Chai! na so the love be? loooool
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2010
for me ooo.i wi make sure she notice i caught them.guess what i will do next.well i will then pretend as if i did not see anything&start relating wit her d normal way.i wi even go 2 d extent of being exceptionally nice 2 her and calin her those sweet names.wen her conscience start disturbin her she wi burst out.if she did not i wi make her fall so deeply in lov wit me by showin her much care den i wi revenge by letin her notice anoda girl wit me
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by chamotex(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2010
Mhismole:

God has a reason for looking at hearts. If you'r already considering it, then its only a matter of time before it happens. Your mind is your motivator, your personal adviser, your action-generator. So you thinking it is as good as you doing it.

So all my fantasies with Halle Berry and Naomi Ryan are acts of cheating? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm soooo sorry cry cry cry
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2010
chamotex:

So all my fantasies with Halle Berry and Naomi Ryan are acts of cheating? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm soooo sorry cry cry cry

LMAO. You're not well lol. I forgot to say, it has to be "REALISTIC!!!"
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ayettymama(f): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2010
Mhismole:

A lot. Once could be a mistake, twice exasperating, thrice. . .you'r on your own.

interesting, so ur anticipating ur husband making an inevitable mistake

clap for yaself cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2010
lol.yeah.guess wat i wi do.i wi make sure she is aware i caught them and i wi just say nothing.after this i wi start being exertionally caring 4 her unti i notice she her conscience has start punishing her.if her conscience did not punish her 2 d extent i want i wi punish her by leting her notice anoda girl wi me thou noting may not b btw i and dat girl
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by msb247(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
@POSTER, WHO THA HELL TOLD U CHEATING BY MEN IS INEVITABLE? JST because SOME DID SHOULD NT MEAN ALL WILL DO! sad angry
ANYWAY, IF I WAS A LADY ND MY MAN CHEATS ON ME, I WONT GET VIOLENT BUT FILL IN D GAP COZ STH MUST DEFINITELY B MISSING SOMEWHERE! embarassed I.E. HE MIGHT NT B FULLY SATISFIED grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by donpaulo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2010
try and act cool and collected, BUT SHE GOES THEREAFTER, you can sure take this to the bank.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by deneut: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2010
is no news,men have been cheatin startin 4rm our forefathers,women too are not laggin behind.am very sure if there have been many people on earth in d days of adam&eve quess d rest.y do we feel cheated?
1.each and every one of us wants to have somethin they can call their own.
2.the feelins of belongin somewhere.
3.to be loved.
       in dis this life nothing is so sure.we are all flesh and we will remain like dat till kingdom come.
      think abt hw many times we have wronged God,but when it comes to humane we flip,scatter hell.
  @op 4 me,i will jus walk away,one day when am gone,someone is goin to have her,she hasnt wronged me but no complain if i do likewise
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by mrkoma2012: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2010
Can forgive but forgetting is a different issue
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ayettymama(f): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2010
deneut:

[b]is no news,men have been cheatin startin 4rm our forefather[/b]s,women too are not laggin behind.am very

yes man has been disobeying since adam
murdering since cain
conning since jacob
betraying since judas
hoing since jezebel
the list can seriously go on

so,because our ancestors did it , does it make it right?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by rman: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2010
I have read several posts on cheating on Nairaland and everytime someone raises the topic some people come out to kick against this reality among us.

Yes, not all men and women cheat, but beleive me the chances that it is going to happen to you is very, very high.

If you catch your spouse cheating? What better way to punish the person than to leave quietly after the discovery. If they still have a little conscience, he/she will come begging. What you do afterwards is up to you.

If they don't come begging , don't bother asking yourself why.

Realy it is a no win situation if you deeply care for them.

As for me, IT IS OVER. The image can't be erased from my mind lai lai.
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by peruso: 1:10am On Apr 16, 2010
190:

@Googles

SORRY,
dnt be offended sweetratheart
i was high on VODKA!

naaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
i tink cheap drugs
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Mhismole(f): 2:10am On Apr 16, 2010
rman:

I have read several posts on cheating on Nairaland and everytime someone raises the topic some people come out to kick against this reality among us.

Yes, not all men and women cheat, but beleive me[b] the chances that it is going to happen to you is very, very high.
[/b]
If you catch your spouse cheating? What better way to punish the person than to leave quietly after the discovery. If they still have a little conscience, he/she will come begging. What you do afterwards is up to you.

If they don't come begging , don't bother asking yourself why.

Realy it is a no win situation if you deeply care for them.

As for me, IT IS OVER. The image can't be erased from my mind lai lai.

LOOL!! ok then, leave for a little while. note taken. smiley
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Bardic: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2010
Its too painful to know ur girl is cheating on you especially when u are nt doing d same 2 her.As for me because she has the mind 2do that to me i wil equally have the heart to ZIP HER UP.you know how am going 2 do that i will open her legs exposing that thing that she can nt control nd pour a conc. Liquid gum inside lets see how she wil cheat again
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ayettymama(f): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2010
you guys are funny

you talk like cheating is easy

like a man will walk out of his matrimonial house

and standing outside will be a woman ready to sleep with him!!

i laff in chinese
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by DAVE5(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2010
@topic. The best solution is 2 tie ur man down with african magic or else cheating cant be stopped,he likes variety remember.Hahaha
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by denony(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2010
CRY, CRY AND CRY UNTILL TEARS REFUSE TO GOSH OUT.

DON'T STOP CRYING UNTIL HE FEEL THE TEARS
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by Alxmyr(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2010
deluxecad:

If it's my galfriend, I'll man up to d dude(if he's someone I can handle) poking her and deliver several painful jabs to his cheek for straying into a croc's territory. I'll go home and help myself to some chilled cans of Guinness. I'll play along with my girl as soon as she apologises, but she'll never make it to the altar with me after I must have had enough of her I'd love to. If na my wife, she'd better start going to her father's house from there. No scenes will be created. After providing her all she needs. She has all d blames, not her cheating mate.

And if it is you?
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by LETDEMSAY(f): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
Love (marriage) is a game in which one always cheats. cry
Re: Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? by ddiamond(f): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2010
if is my bf,wel i can decide 2 take a walk bt hubby i cant jst trust me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet One Of D Hottest Naija Instagram Babe that almost gone unclad [see Photos] / Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? / Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.