Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? (5147 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? by Chijohn42k(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Lhimeet.

I have been banned from the business section.
I can't make it to the thread by 7pm for the funding.

If it is all the same to you.
This is my details.
Keystone bank.
Ojuolape Taiwo
Bet9ja ID is 1914510

Thanks.
. y I neva see alert na,my name dey on d list b4 qualitygod name na
Re: Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? by DonPikko: 10:41pm On May 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Lhimeet.

I have been banned from the business section.
I can't make it to the thread by 7pm for the funding.

If it is all the same to you.
This is my details.
Keystone bank.
Ojuolape Taiwo
Bet9ja ID is 1914510

Thanks.
cc farano

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Craziest Things You Ever Did To Make A Guy/girl Like You / What Nairaland people Think About This kind of love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.