₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,190,815 members, 4,776,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 February 2019 at 03:45 AM

Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? (3526 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? by Chijohn42k(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Lhimeet.

I have been banned from the business section.
I can't make it to the thread by 7pm for the funding.

If it is all the same to you.
This is my details.
Keystone bank.
Ojuolape Taiwo
Bet9ja ID is 1914510

Thanks.
. y I neva see alert na,my name dey on d list b4 qualitygod name na
Re: Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? by DonPikko: 10:41pm On May 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Lhimeet.

I have been banned from the business section.
I can't make it to the thread by 7pm for the funding.

If it is all the same to you.
This is my details.
Keystone bank.
Ojuolape Taiwo
Bet9ja ID is 1914510

Thanks.
cc farano

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? / Man Tries To Break Up With His Girlfriend, See What Happened Next / Annabella George Sanchez Expose Her Nude On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.