Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,804 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview (8439 Views)

LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan / NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by Anasko(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
2017 / 2018 TEACHERS’ RECRUITMENT: KADUNA SUBEB RELEASES LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR ORAL INTERVIEW
The Kaduna State
Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), wishes to inform the general public that, the list of successful applicants who sat for the recruitment test for teaching appointments into the State’s Public Primary Schools conducted on the 20th December, 2017 has been released.
Applicants are required to check their names at the Education Secretaries’ offices in the 23 Local Government Education Authority or SUBEB Headquarters, those that applied from other states should go to any LGEA nearest to them.
Oral Interview will commence from the 24th January,2018 in the 23 LGEAs across the state.
All successful candidates will attend interview in the Local Government Education Authority offices, candidates from other states will attend same at centers nearest to them.
Applicants are required to come along with original and photocopies of their credentials to the centers by 8:00 am
CENTRES TO BE USED FOR THE ORAL INTERVIEW
1. B/GWARI LGEA
2. CHIKUN "
3.GIWA "
4. IGABI. "
5. IKARA. "
6. JABA. "
7. JAMA 'A "
8. KACHIA. "
9. K/NORTH
10. K/SOUTH "
11. KAGARKO "
12. KAJURU. "
13. KAURA. "
14. KAURU. "
15. KUBAU "
16. KUDAN. "
17. MAKARFI. "
18. LERE
19. S/GARI. "
20. SANGA
21. SOBA "
22. Z/KATAF. "
23. ZARIA
Announcer
Nasiru Umar
Executive Chairman, SUBEB

http://bayajidda..com/2018/01/2017-2018-teachers-recruitment-kaduna.html
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by monerozi5590: 5:32am On Jan 21, 2018
Please do you have any idea about the salary structure?
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by sparrow212(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
gud one bro gona b dia first tin 2moro
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by Anasko(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
monerozi5590:
Please do you have any idea about the salary structure?
Dont really low, but as the Governor said they will have the best salary in the state.
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by monerozi5590: 6:34am On Jan 28, 2018
Anasko:
Dont really low, but as the Governor said they will have the best salary in the state.

Sir, when are we expecting the final selection?
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by Anasko(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2018
monerozi5590:

Sir, when are we expecting the final selection?
February
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by monerozi5590: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Anasko:
February
Thank you sir.
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by monerozi5590: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Anasko, please keep us posted regarding the outcome of the interview.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2018
Successful applicants letter of posting will be released on the 4th of February.
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by monerozi5590: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Daninya11:
Successful applicants letter of posting will be released on the 4th of February.

Please, will they paste list of successful candidate before 4th of February?
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
monerozi5590:

Please, will they paste list of successful candidate before 4th of February?

I think so
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by monerozi5590: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Daninya11:

I think so
Thanks sir..... Thank you very much for this information.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by Anasko(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2018
the final list is out at various L.Gs
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Anasko:
the final list is out at various L.Gs
yeah
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by monerozi5590: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
I heard the list is out already.
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by monerozi5590: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Anasko please update on the timetable for the collection of appointment letter.

I am representing other state.
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2018
yes its true and the list is out..visit www.valentine202.com to find out more and check the full list
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by monerozi5590: 5:27am On Mar 01, 2018
monerozi5590:
Anasko please update on the timetable for the collection of appointment letter.

I am representing other state.

Anasko, Please can we chat privately. I have sent you a pm already.
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by zoneros(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anasko and Daninya11 , please do you know if there is a second batch and can I still apply? I'm currently in Kaduna.
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2018
zoneros:
Anasko and Daninya11 , please do you know if there is a second batch and can I still apply? I'm currently in Kaduna.

Application is on hold for now. But I was informed that some local government still accept them, you will have to find out for yourself..

There might be a 2nd batch, but it is quite unlikely.. Just keep our ears on the ground..

I advise you visit some Lgea in Kaduna South and make enquiries..
Re: Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview by zoneros(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Daninya11:

Application is on hold for now. But I was informed that some local government still accept them, you will have to find out for yourself..

There might be a 2nd batch, but it is quite unlikely.. Just keep our ears on the ground..

I advise you visit some Lgea in Kaduna South and make enquiries..
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Current Openings @ NYSC - October 2013 / Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV? / Diageo Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.