Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

New Site For Mining BTC On Cloud Instant Withdrawal(see Proof) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Site For Mining BTC On Cloud Instant Withdrawal(see Proof) (1045 Views)

Exchange Your TBC To BTC On binarexchange.com / Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free / BTC Market! Meet Legit Merchants To Buy And Sell BTC On Our Escrow Whsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Site For Mining BTC On Cloud Instant Withdrawal(see Proof) by sallsoffy: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hello dudes
its was really unfortunate to know that BTC of yesterday is now a heaven for most of us. To some peeps nothing ever too late thats why i wanna introduce u to this site that u can mine for free online. with this site u can be making atleast $5 daily without doing anything.

All u need to do is to insert ur BTC address and click Start mining. thats all!.

Below is my balance on the mining site that worths over $1000. and some recent payment proof.

This is my contribution to a mission of "A fall of a Rising Son" grab it now

See the link on the Photo

Re: New Site For Mining BTC On Cloud Instant Withdrawal(see Proof) by folarin007(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Pls can u drop the link instead of the picture ..thanks

1 Like

Re: New Site For Mining BTC On Cloud Instant Withdrawal(see Proof) by tbibuzz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
sallsoffy:
Hello dudes
its was really unfortunate to know that BTC of yesterday is now a heaven for most of us. To some peeps nothing ever too late thats why i wanna introduce u to this site that u can mine for free online. with this site u can be making atleast $5 daily without doing anything.

All u need to do is to insert ur BTC address and click Start mining. thats all!.

Below is my balance on the mining site that worths over $1000. and some recent payment proof.

This is my contribution to a mission of "A fall of a Rising Son" grab it now

See the link on the Photo

bros d link u dropped no dey go ooo
pls can u send it to me via watsapp
tanx a lot
Re: New Site For Mining BTC On Cloud Instant Withdrawal(see Proof) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Its nt real, show us ur own payout proof
Re: New Site For Mining BTC On Cloud Instant Withdrawal(see Proof) by chrisking125(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Scam..... Run
Re: New Site For Mining BTC On Cloud Instant Withdrawal(see Proof) by sallsoffy: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2018
realy do u call this scam? ok you can just in and leave if u think it is a scam.

I know some of u that are smart will grab this.

meanwhile check my withrawal i made yesterday

Re: New Site For Mining BTC On Cloud Instant Withdrawal(see Proof) by sallsoffy: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2018
for those of u that was unable to get the link pls send me a mail via nairaland
Re: New Site For Mining BTC On Cloud Instant Withdrawal(see Proof) by jimmy212(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2018
lol that site is thebitgoldmine , dont waste your time dear, they never payout, have tried withdrawing but it has not gone through for over a month now and i have screenshot to back up, so don't waste your time. its scam!

1 Like

Re: New Site For Mining BTC On Cloud Instant Withdrawal(see Proof) by adomuwiner(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
adomu2009@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Year Free Forex Training / Investment Plan For 25years / How To Mine LTC With Termux App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.