Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? (1099 Views)

Make Money While Recharging You Phones, Pay Bills With Recharge and get paid / Learn & Earn: How To Earn N100 To N900 Daily Free, While Learning. / Earn Free Money While Reading News Online - 100% Working, No Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by WackyJ1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
I am tired of being broke!

Everywhere the advice for those who want to make money is that you should learn a skill and then leverage that skill to make money.
No one actually mentions how long it will take to actually become a master of any particular skill.
For example. I am learning web development and it will take me another two months before i am proficient enough to start designing websites. I am not even talking about advanced technologies o. I am currently learning just Javascript.

For someone with no other skill, does it mean that I cannot do anything to make money until i have learnt the skill?

Is there anything that one can do that doesn't have such a long period off learning and becoming very proficient before he can make money from it?

Intellectuals, businessmen and formerly broke people. Come and share your insights and help a brother out.
I am tired and Frustrated.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by Ay04z(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
if u re able to eat 1 to 2 times daily. Den focus on d skill u re learning. Very well. It will yield well for u later.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by pauljumbo: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ay04z:
if u re able to eat 1 to 2 times daily. Den focus on d skill u re learning. Very well. It will yield well for u later.

You have said it all money or no money two months time will reach.

Learn the skill now

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by Abolarin91(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Don't let your phone always consume your money for data/airtime when it can generate it by itself! Say no to liability, ur phone can do more than chatting and snapping photo. Cclick d link below to download d application for free...u will surely thank me later.
You can now pay your Electricity bills, PayTv, Internet and even recharge airtime, all with your Smart Phone and get profit for your transactions. Click on the link below to download TopUp Africa from Google Play Store and start enjoying huge rewards.
https:///9fXZKF

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by Ay04z(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2018
Abolarin91:
Don't let your phone always consume your money for data/airtime when it can generate it by itself! Say no to liability, ur phone can do more than chatting and snapping photo. Cclick d link below to download d application for free...u will surely thank me later.
You can now pay your Electricity bills, PayTv, Internet and even recharge airtime, all with your Smart Phone and get profit for your transactions. Click on the link below to download TopUp Africa from Google Play Store and start enjoying huge rewards.
https:///9fXZKF
site can't be reach.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by Abolarin91(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ay04z:
site can't be reach.
It might be due to network. U can retry it.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by knowY: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
WackyJ1:

Everywhere the advice for those who want to make money is that you should learn a skill and then leverage that skill to make money.
No one actually mentions how long it will take to actually become a master of any particular skill.
For example. I am learning web development and it will take me another two months before i am proficient enough to start designing websites. I am not even talking about advanced technologies o. I am currently learning just Javascript.

For someone with no other skill, does it mean that I cannot do anything to make money until i have learnt the skill?

Is there anything that one can do that doesn't have such a long period off learning and becoming very proficient before he can make money from it?

Intellectuals, businessmen and formerly broke people. Come and share your insights and help a brother out.
.. U can learn whiteboard animation it is simple to learn, like 3dAys and start selling on fiverr, Web development pass 2month, Except u dey do back 2back everyday
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by Abolarin91(m): 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ay04z:
site can't be reach.
You can now pay your Electricity bills, PayTv, Internet and even recharge airtime, all with your Smart Phone and get profit for your transactions. Click on the link below to download TopUp Africa from Google Play Store and start enjoying  huge rewards.https:///9fXZKF
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by WackyJ1(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2018
knowY:
.. U can learn whiteboard animation it is simple to learn, like 3dAys and start selling on fiverr, Web development pass 2month, Except u dey do back 2back everyday

Can one still sell even when the market is saturated?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by knowY: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
WackyJ1:

Can one still sell even when the market is saturated?
yes,on fiverr,using American account.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by Futureinvestors(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
WackyJ1:

My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by 2sexynet: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2018
WackyJ1:

And you could not talk this with me on WhatsApp? Why don't you do freelance works?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? by obatec: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2018
knowY:
what's the best software for the whiteboard animation

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Metal Scrap Collector. Talk To Me About Scraping Yur Vehicles, Bulldozers / . / How To Acquire Lapo Loans In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.