Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass (5266 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by Emmalez(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bobrisky is back online dragging the wigs of his haters! To slam people supposedly claiming that he wears pad to make his ass look bigger, the cross dresser shared nude photos of himself in bed. Lol.

http://www.metronaija.ng/bobrisky-shares-nude-photos-ass/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by Kenzico(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jesu kristii!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Madt man
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by Iruobean(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
And this rubbish will make front page. After we will start blaming leaders.

Why will such rubbish make front page.

Quote me I -----U shocked shocked
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by olaniyi0(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Boborisky again, this one weak me

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by femolacqua(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
What rubbish?
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by Yeligray(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
No body is talking about fulani herdsmen.. Why?

If the fg wants to establish cattle colonies for them across Nigeria, then we want #GOAT colonies for ourselves too.

#Withgoatcolonywestand
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by HOLYDICK(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
His parents right now
"Oh lord were did we go wrong with his pikin"?

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by Threebear(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
See how untidy his room looks, dirty evil creature. Nyansh like that of an orange chimpanzee.
The men paying this one for sex must be senseless men without thinking faculty.
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
God I beg you in the God, please always fortify this guy's parents, because I know it is not easy for them remembering that both of them brought him forth into this world cry cry embarassed angry cry
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by Homeboiy: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Make I no talk wetin they my mind

To that romanceland guy that I refused to tell my NL moniker in uniben today

This is the moniker tongue
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by internationalman(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
like I said this guy should not risk attending a gathering of guys alone... cos he will be beat to death..

I weep for him and his parents.

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by qualityovenbake(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
I Don give up 4 dis guy case. Mama Na Boy!

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by lilkhaleefa1(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2018
God.......bobrisky again :oGod.......bobrisky again
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photos Of His Ass by osaigbovo16(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2018
I think I've had enough internet for this week

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Linda Ikeji Is Now Engaged? [PHOTOS] / Is Paul Okoye Truly Trying To Hide His Smoking Habit From The Public? (photos) / Does Anyone Have Pictures of Mo'Cheddah??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.