Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Lovely Daughter Is 4 Today.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Lovely Daughter Is 4 Today.. (583 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / E-money Celebrates His 3rd Child Chukwuebuka, As He Clock 4 Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lovely Daughter Is 4 Today.. by SaintAlbert53: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
help me celebrate my alluring baby who turned 4 today and she's been healthy and happy since she came to this world..Her names are Malia Munachisom Chelsea
It was not easy at first,but today she's the sweetest and the best gift I have ever had..

lalasticlala show some love biko.. grin manmen

Re: My Lovely Daughter Is 4 Today.. by Uyiii: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
is this not a four year old child celebrating her birthday modestly?
Whereas some mumus have been using their children's faces to advertise cosmetics in the name of birthday presenting them as futuristic oloshos. nansixundecided

happy birthday to this adorable princess, I wish you all good things life has to offer and of course you'll never be exchanged for a sex doll later in life.
cheers adorablesmiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lovely Daughter Is 4 Today.. by funstufz: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
God bless the little angel with His Protection and Shield, she will live to fulfil her glorious destiny...

Many happy returns..,
Re: My Lovely Daughter Is 4 Today.. by Alphasoar(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
#Igbotic grin grin grin

Happy birthday to you!
Re: My Lovely Daughter Is 4 Today.. by HOLYDICK(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Happy birthday to her
Re: My Lovely Daughter Is 4 Today.. by SaintAlbert53: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Uyiii:
is this not a four year old child celebrating her birthday modestly?
Whereas some mumus have been using their children's faces to advertise cosmetics in the name of birthday presenting them as futuristic oloshos. nansixundecided

happy birthday to this adorable princess, I wish you all good things life has to offer and of course you'll never be exchanged for a sex doll later in life.
cheers adorablesmiley
Amen sir grin
thanks...

1 Like

Re: My Lovely Daughter Is 4 Today.. by SaintAlbert53: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
funstufz:
God bless the little angel with His Protection and Shield, she will live to fulfil her glorious destiny...

Many happy returns..,
Ameeeeeeen
Re: My Lovely Daughter Is 4 Today.. by SaintAlbert53: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
more..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Announces His Engagement On IG / #bbnaija3 House Mates And Updates - All The Juice Here On Nairaland / Don’t Force Him To Love You, Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.