Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (88099 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2018
madridguy:
Fine boy come get money join tongue

Wish them happiness.

but can he do? the three no dey ever complete! go figure
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by airprinz(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2018
Up next - Pre-sex photos
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by chikason68(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Now, that's a real man! Not one who doesn't know the difference between a Woman and a sex doll.

A real one who kept his promises and words. Lucky you girl! hold onto him tight smiley

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by olabrad: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2018
Berlyn1:
So beautiful...... olorun pick up my call cool

So lalasticala refused to pick your call?
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by babtunsk(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2018
donstan18:

Insecurity at its peak.

Why are you disturbed by a sex doll?

What brought about sex doll here if you aren't scared of sex doll?, why are you ladies embarrassing yourselves unnecessarily because of a sex doll, why are you being insecure? , why are you being intimidated and triggered with a lifeless doll?, is that lady not your fellow woman, is she not going to get married by her man very soon, was she on Nairaland fighting against sex doll, was she scared not to get married someday?.

Wake up!, my friend and stop embarrassing yourself, how good did you protest against dildos and vibrators, how?, weren't you ladies using love machines? huh?
What's the fuss for?

My points remains that ladies that are taking this sex doll troll serious and disturbed, are only disturbed because they can't offer nothing but sex to a man, hence triggered that sex dolls might take there place in a man's life or society.

A WOMAN can never get intimidated by a lifeless sex doll, only sex givers will.

U've said it all
Marriage is not all abt sex
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by dimato: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
happy marriage
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by stainless239(f): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
aonag:

but can he do? the three no dey ever complete! go figure

I disagree

The three dey complete
MOST TIMES
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Awnnnnn I love this kiss future hubby should take note tongue
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Tomorrow they will say that Igbo guys are not romantic. grin grin
See packaging.
cheesy
God bless their marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is romantic..

I don't know who they are but all I can do is to only wish them happiness for the rest of their life..

And unto you,my brother..may you be blessed beyond your expectation and have happiness from places u least expect

How ever, limca no dey market now

1 Like

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
I'm deeply touched.
God of riches and wealth
Please bless my hustle and make me rich and happy as they are. Thank you lord
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by bola4dprec(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
Awnnnnn I love this kiss future hubby should take note tongue
our God is bigger than what people think
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
stainless239:

I disagree

The three dey complete

MOST TIMES

ok o madame disagree
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
bola4dprec:
our God is bigger than what people think
grin
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
alexialin:

Jealous ke?

Am not jealous. Do I know either of them?

I don't. They are the least of my concerns.

And pertaining to my handsome boo boo marrying me? Well, Time will tell. Simple. But It's not an issue for both of us at this level. smiley
We have other pressing projects to accomplish together at hand.
Ok.. you responded intelligently. May God grant your wishes. Good luck.
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by mirabeldesmond(f): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
undecided she's embarrassing herself for pointing to 1 Nigerian media trend where men have taken it as opportunity to bash Living women and denounce them as useless and all other manners of foolery and u jump undecided

Why didn't u tell those those men to sit down and stop embarrsing themselves undecided

@ the people who liked yer comment. Cleary they can't think before they use hand
Thank u and God bless u my sister cos ur head is there and u spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nikkysworld2020: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
I'm loving this! wish u guys unending happiness!!
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
blackgold2018:
Ok.. you responded intelligently. May God grant your wishes. Good luck.

Amen!

And yours too.

Thanks .
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Congratulations on your engagement but when is the real wedding? How the guy is not a Benin guy that will Wed you 2years after engagement.?
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by bola4dprec(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
grin
is not funny
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Armour:
God will surely pick your call this year and you shall testify to this day.
Amen happy Sunday kiss
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
bola4dprec:
is not funny
okay
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is exactly the kind of miracle I've been praying for. Lucky lady. Congrats!
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:

Can we forget about where i am landing from and focus more on the proposal? tongue

Omo ibo that understands Yoruba. Lol
omo ibo bawo?ko jora won mehn
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by KushyKush: 7:24am On Jan 22, 2018
nikkypearl:
omo ibo bawo?ko jora won mehn

You are Yoruba? shocked
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2018
KushyKush:

You are Yoruba? shocked
lol..yes
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by KushyKush: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2018
nikkypearl:
lol..yes
Sliding into your dm like tongue

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2018
KushyKush:

Sliding into your dm like tongue
grin just passing
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by jidxin(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Berlyn1:
So beautiful...... olorun pick up my call cool

Hmmmnn did u pick up my own call?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.