Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (82960 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by poyet(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
She liked plenty colours like rainbow. Dem come bury her with those artificial eyelashes.
Her time was up!
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
nonsense post.

she fell sick and died.

Remove the "yahoo boy" part.

nothing like ritual.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
What's the factors that lead to oloshoism? Perhaps inadequate care from parents or environmental factors or peer pressure? Perhaps lust for money?

Nice research Topic.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
edris09:
I know this girl in my Hood...Na olosho be her work
Are you sure? And how did she actually die?
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Daeylar:

A girl dies, and your silly self warns ladies to stop slaying, i wonder what that nonsense even means, as if it's justified for her to be killed,
You don't address ritual killings that need to be stopped, it's the girl you focused on.

Very annoying, I do wonder if Nigerians have conscience at all, despite how religious they come off.
Once you're born a lady in Nigeria, your problem has started.
Anything that happens must be your fault.

What if she is an olosho, it's morally wrong...but who has her oloshoing killed? They leave the killer and face the victim. No wonder such crimes keep happening, the perpetrators are aware of how it'll end, even before they start.

Her death probably has nothing to do with her slaying.

4 Likes

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by mKc9ET(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Not surprise, slay gueen just got slayed

Na normal thing na'' something must kill a man
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Sagay212: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
I see why it is necessary to really control these bloggers and their desperation. Something happens and they turn the story around entirly just to draw attention to their blogs. Now the person showing this chat should have as well told us how he/she knew the person was used for rituals.
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
samzzycash:
serious i pity people like you. We are the people who know her..
You sound like a ritualist. So she deserved to be killed because she exchanges her body for material stuffs? Is that what you are agitating for
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Very annoying, I do wonder if Nigerians have conscience at all, despite how religious they come off.

What if she is an olosho, it's morally wrong...but who has her oloshoing killed? They leave the killer and face the victim. No wonder such crimes keep happening, the perpetrators are aware of how it'll end, even before they start.

Actually victim blaming is a Nigerian thing. For just about anything. You get robbed, scammed, raped or killed, and people will find a way to blame you for it; even your parents.
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by hanassholesolo: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
SLAY'D grin
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Unik3030: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrHistorian:
Don't be a victim of illusion,there is NOTHING like MONEY RITUAL.

The closest explanation to their overnight and sudden wealth can be from the sale of human organs in neighbouring countries.

Also,Yahoo Boys who become wealthy from internet fraud are only being sold CONFIDENCE by their Voodoo Instructor because of their innate belief in charm.

For Example,After watching series of movies depicting Charm potency(of which is a sham) and listening to weird and unconfirmed stories about how potent charm is.Then,As an internet fraudster,you visit a voodoo shrine for more prosperity and you are been ordered to sleep in a graveyard for 3 days.

This will only build your CONFIDENCE as you will erroneously think you have been fortified thus making you able to bodly make more demands from your victims.

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.
see this one talking trash, so all those harvesting human skull are doing so because they want to play ball n couldn't afford d money for ball right? u people will b forming civilised on top Wetin u no know, so G boys wey dey use jazz follow client dey talk n client dey drop money Na confidence right? so for someone to knack d other person jazz n him paralyse Na still confidence? dey dere make pant dey wear u, your eye go soon clear

8 Likes

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Misscaring(f): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
embarassedShe died with eyelashes..May her soul find perfect peace
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
oyb:

Actually victim blaming is a Nigerian thing. For just about anything. You get robbed, scammed, raped or killed, and people will find a way to blame you for it; even your parents.

Yes it is a Nigerian thing, but even when the person is murdered...you'll expect them to have some chill. They won't.
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
deturla:

Get out! undecided undecided
Una follow d yahoo boys go babalawo house Looks to me she fell ill and died. Y dem never use all those allen babes na
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Firgemachar: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrHistorian:

The closest explanation to their overnight and sudden wealth can be from the sale of human organs in neighbouring countries.

Also,Yahoo Boys who become wealthy from internet fraud are only being sold CONFIDENCE by their Voodoo Instructor because of their innate belief in charm.

For Example,After watching series of movies depicting Charm potency(of which is a sham) and listening to weird and unconfirmed stories about how potent charm is.Then,As an internet fraudster,you visit a voodoo shrine for more prosperity and you are been ordered to sleep in a graveyard for 3 days.

This will only build your CONFIDENCE as you will erroneously think you have been fortified thus making you able to bodly make more demands from your victims.

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.

Daft!

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dumb nigerians, girl may have died of cancerous diseases, heart or kidney failure and all manners of illnesses, but No! she was murdered by an innocent so called yahoo boy ritaulists, what a stupid conclusions! I don't suppose anyone witnessed this Rituals been perfomed? or is it just sheer speculations? can it be proven?

Now some sanctimously self righteous, self congratulatory and appointed vigilantes will brutalise an innocent so called yahoo youth maybe murder him too based on sheer speculations. sad and paranoid people!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Who gave consent to publicize her death as a "cautionary tale".. nuclear family member? Must be stùpid. Non-family member (Vivian office)? Even more idiotìc!

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You sound like a ritualist. So she deserved to be killed because she exchanges her body for material stuffs? Is that what you are agitating for

you are trying to deny the truth I'm not saying she deserve to die all I'm saying his she was truly used for ritual..

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
samzzycash:
you are trying to deny the truth I'm not saying she deserve to die all I'm saying his she was truly used for ritual..
So you were there? or you know the murderer? Perhaps her client strangled her to death, who knows huh
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrHistorian:

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.
please help me in Educating them! it has become an epidemic, people killing their fellow nigerians with the believe that they would be rich by performing some bull crap rituals. with humans skulls, vagaina or kidney.

i mean which bank prints the currencies? and in what currencies? ££, $$ €€or japanese yen? sad

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Misscaring(f): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
samzzycash:

How? can you tell how it happened?
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Dhorcas(f): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Damfostopper:
her name is classic white on facebook and her friends said she wasn't used for rituals..... anyways what's tha business.... she ain't MA relative

Indeed popular after death.
Life is vanity. sad sad
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by BrotherJesu(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wait, who else noticed her lashes, naso she go carry the fake thing go heaven?
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
That's why I love the way SARS give those yahoo boiz sleepless day and night
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by federal9: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Donaltus:
I Dont really pity her,I only pity her parent cause girl of nowadays openly profess there love for yahoo boys
You dnt even know the differences between nowadays and these days
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

I thank God I'm not a Nigerian. grin

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Donaltus:
I Dont really pity her,I only pity her parent cause girl of nowadays openly profess there love for yahoo boys
Be human.
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by tealaw(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Na oyinbo ppl kill am.
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by k199192: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Must they insert cotton wool in the person's mouth before we know that the person is dead?
The person. That will try that with me, I will haunt him for eternity. angry
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by oyins11: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
ednut1:
Una follow d yahoo boys go babalawo house Looks to me she fell ill and died. Y dem never use all those allen babes na

Which 1 b Allen babes again cool cool
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
samzzycash:
please say what you know Abeg.
I know this one personally and she was indeed an olosho a popular one at that..
So she deserves death because she be olosho abi?

k199192:
Must they insert cotton wool in the person's mouth before we know that the person is dead?
The person. That will try that with me, I will haunt him for eternity. angry
Lmao. I'll hunt such person too. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by flowbjones(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Majority of dem oloshos indulge in so many unexplainable vices. You see them abuse the usage of drugs,which can affect their internal organs. It is possible one of organs was damaged. RIP girl.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.