Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (64047 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Priscy01(f): 1:18am On Jan 21, 2018
A man actually wrote an essay in an attempt to convince his love interest on social media to send him nudes.

Call it what you want, but I call it genius, (LOL)

Read what he wrote below;
There’s a certain amount of respect i would love to obtain with you. But this aspect of understanding and knowledge of each other, I would love to get to know you better in all ways in order to respect you more gully, ways i can obtain this respect comes with the knowledge of knowing you better physically, mentally, spiritually, and in all other aspects. Shall we start with our physical aspects.

Knowledge of each other physically can be accomplished in several ways, perhaps a tactic of understanding can be done in photography in of our physical bodies.

Perhaps we could exchange detailed photographs of us physically in order to understand each other better in turn to set the stage for an even deeper, solid, and respectful relationship"

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/man-stylishly-asks-his-crush-for-n-udes.html

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Captleverage: 1:39am On Jan 21, 2018
grin sounds like how adebole or oledepo asks choir girls for nudes

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by marshalldgreat(m): 1:49am On Jan 21, 2018
grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by kachi19: 1:53am On Jan 21, 2018
hehe

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by SaintAlbert53: 1:55am On Jan 21, 2018
what will the nude do for him?

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by nuggarito: 1:56am On Jan 21, 2018
Lol, this one weak me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by xendra: 2:48am On Jan 21, 2018
instead of the mofo to put his talent to gud use, he is stylishly begging for nudes that wont improve his life.
....wasted

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by makydebbie(f): 2:54am On Jan 21, 2018
This guy will make a good writer.

Life is hard oo, see epistle all for nudes that she may decide not to send. grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by LesbianBoy(m): 3:05am On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
This guy will make a good writer.

Life is hard oo, see epistle all for nudes that she may decide not to send. grin

I thought you said you can't do mid-night call today that you are tired. So what are you doing on nairaland by this time angry

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Sense will kill this guy

13 Likes

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by tmann626(m): 4:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Lol. Sharp guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by olayinex(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Chai, ur head dey fry dodo

1 Like

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Fake Fake Fake

Joblessness has ironically created jobs. People have become fiction writers
grin

18 Likes

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by makydebbie(f): 7:31am On Jan 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I thought you said you can't do mid-night call today that you are tired. So what are you doing on nairaland by this time angry
Lol, coming back from meeting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by donstan18: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Hoh Mah God!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2018
The dude is as crazy as the guy in this pic.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2018
all this long Methuselah on top of nude grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by KelvinCX(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2018
Perhaps we could exchange detailed photographs
of us physically in order to understand each other
better in turn to set the stage for an even deeper,
solid, and respectful relationship

7 Likes

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by joystickextend1(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2018
ok smiley

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by lifestyle1(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2018
An average Nigerian slay queen can't comprehend this write up.

Next.

26 Likes

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Hades2016(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2018
Na bad thing to ask for nude niiii ?

12 Likes

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by YesNo(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2018
Oh Mehn... See scoping.

Guys.... Just imagine your babe went for counselling with her pastor.
she is sitting right in front of the pastor and he is looking into her eyes and telling her something like

There’s a certain level of spirituality i would love to you to obtain. But this aspect of understanding and knowledge of each other, I would love to get to know you better in all ways in order to know how to bring you to a certain spiritual level of grace, ways i can obtain this level of spirituality comes with the knowledge of knowing you better physically, mentally, spiritually, and in all other aspects. Shall we start with our physical aspects.

Spiritual Knowledge of each other can be accomplished in several ways, perhaps a tactic of understanding can be done in right now if you are willing to submit your physical body for the lord to use you fully.

Perhaps we could exchange the control of the flesh physically in order to understand each other better in turn to set the stage for an even deeper, solid, and respectful relationship with the lord and do his work"

Sister Kneel down and submit yourself to the lord of light by taking off your .......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2018
ol,
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by LessNoise: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:

This one weak me

4 Likes

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Purpletee(f): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2018
lifestyle1:
An average Nigerian slay queen can't comprehend this write up.

Next.

13 Likes

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by rawpadgin(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2018
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say. :/

15 Likes

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Bugatie(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2018
Too much grammer ,

That's what you get when you're hanging out too much book ppl

1 Like

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2018
Some don't ask, they just receive........

3 Likes

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by GMBuhari: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2018
HMMMMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / When She's Older Than You / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.