Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. (26336 Views)

2020 Top 10 Movies With Download Links From Skipogist.com / My ‘Handpicked’ Best 10 Movies To Watch On Netflix In 2019 - Mimiejay / Independence Day: 5 Nollywood Movies That Celebrate Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by Realkenny(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2018
KingstonDome:
Note: Black Panther's release date is May 4, 2018

Also, No.9 is not included... Click the URL above to check the complete list
check ur facts b4 writing nonsense ok

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by rawpadgin(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2018
kinibigdeal:
That dead pool is for children
Damfostopper:
am waiting for....... Conjuring 3......
insidious chapter 4......
maze runner death cure ....
Jurassic world fallen kingdom....
rampage and
Johnny English......

WTF is deadpool 2 doing there.... is only people who have no taste in movies that watch such trash .... Deadpool 2016 was the most useless movie of the century..... spits on marvel ....their movies no dey even interest me to watch EXCEPT "DOCTOR STRANGE"...... all others like.... THOR Ragnarok.... justice league.... Spiderman homecoming.... avengers... suicide squad....captain America.....Guardian of the galaxy...... I skip all of it
for ur information, deadpool is the 14th highest grossing superhero movie of ALL TIME! (if it was trash as u claim it wouldn't have achieved this feat)

Never have i seen a movie that's extremely rich in action, sex & comedy

Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) was like " that's a very big house, just that i only get to see only the 2 of u, seems like the studio couldn't afford another X-men" grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by KingstonDome: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2018
Realkenny:
Mr Kingstondome where is xmen dark phoenix , venom and why d hell is maze runner b4 deadpool

X-men: Dark Phoenix is listed as No. 9 but it is on the blog not here
Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by afrokid(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2018
Omobolajiatanda:
Can't wait for these movies cool

OMG!!! I have been waiting for all these movies! The horror movies I've been watching lately are just filled with crap...
Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by afrokid(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2018
KingstonDome:
Note: Black Panther's release date is May 4, 2018

Also, No.9 is not included... Click the URL above to check the complete list

May 4 ke? It's actually Feb 16th...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by Omobolajiatanda(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2018
afrokid:

OMG!!! I have been waiting for all these movies! The horror movies I've been watching lately are just filled with crap...
did you see "IT"
Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by ImaIma1(f): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2018
All i can see in Jeffrey Dean Morgan in Rampage. My crush on that guy is disturbing
Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by newslifeop: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Oh
Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by bidak(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Most of the movies am seeing here are all marvel , is it that DC are not producing any hit movie this year
Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by kachi19: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
okusman:
I guess you guys haven't heard of DENofTHIEVES. it's gonna hit the industry like EBOLA virus...

stars: 50cent.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A BLOCKBUSTER
Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by Kaycee7(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
rawpadgin:
for ur information, deadpool is the 14th highest grossing movie of ALL TIME! (if it was trash as u claim it wouldn't have achieved this feat)

Never have i seen a movie that's extremely rich in action, sex & comedy

Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) was like " that's a very big house, just that i only get to see only the 2 of u, seems like the studio couldn't afford another X-men" grin
Leave these people that cannot appreciate a damn good movie. They should go and play an R-rated movie filled with gory action, sex, nudity and adult language for their kids. I can't wait to see Josh Brolin as Cable.
Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by afrokid(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Omobolajiatanda:
did you see "IT"

Ya, I did but wasn't really moved. It might be because I saw the first version of the movie back in the 90s and wasn't really fascinated about it.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. by Omobolajiatanda(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
afrokid:

Ya, I did but wasn't really moved. It might be because I saw the first version of the movie back in the 90s and wasn't really fascinated about it.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) / The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.