Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (35897 Views)

Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2018
SchwarzCOCK:

United States was never a nation of immigrants. It is a strange talking point from the right and mostly the left. After 1965 - However, soon it'll be a shithole unless wy pepo fix themselves.

It has never been a country of immigrants? So Native Americans still run it? grin

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2018
Mindfulness:

It has never been a country of immigrants? So Native Americans still run it? grin

you have to wonder at the brazen confident ignorance

someone who does not know that drumpf is a third generation immigrant with multiple first generation immigrant wives

10 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by sod09(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2018
They hates this man more than buhari oo
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by temmytopsy1(f): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2018
abeg where den won deport am, sh*thole countries? undecided
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2018
oyb:

you have to wonder at the brazen confident ignorance

I always do but as the saying goes, stupidity is unable to recognize itself.

someone who does not know that drumpf is a third generation immigrant with multiple first generation immigrant wives

Let us see whether he will come back trying to twist the narrative to Pocahontas' ancestors are still in power. grin
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by deco22(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2018
Mindfulness:

Permanent for the rich, temporary for the average man and at the cost of social security. Reverse Robin Hoodism, steal from the poor so you can give to the rich.

What about it? Isn't it the country of immigrants?

How is it a good thing for Americans?

Lowest job growth in almost a decade.

You better look at the map before you try to sell it as something good.

Nothing more. Enough of the rubbish.
BTW, there is no such a thing as a wrong fact. If it is wrong, it is not a fact. I am not surprised a Trump supporter does not know what a fact is.

LOWEST APPROVAL RATING IN THE FIRST YEAR IN OFFICE EVER!
THOUSANDS MARCH ALL ACROSS THE US.
DAYS WITHOUT EMBARRASSMENT ZERO
RACISM
SEXISM
XENOPHOBIA
6 LIES A DAY ON AVERAGE
THE DEATH OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
DISREGARD FOR EDUCACTION
DISREGARD FOR THE CONSTITUTION
DIVISION POLITICS

Seems you don't even understand how the tax cuts work,because CNN and other liberal channels have been saying it's for the benefit of the rich,you believe them without even researching about the cuts,the corporations are given tax cuts and they give their employees higher bonuses and pay and you are here distorting facts,why don't you tell that to a middle class single mother who usually gets 100 dollars but now gets an additional 30 as bonus.

Donald Trump is not against legal migrants,illegal migrants are taking American jobs and committing crimes,Obama himself wanted to check immigration,b but once Trump says something you guys are like he is doing a bad thing.

Jews have one of the largest population in America and the evangelicals in America have always supported Israel in everything,Obama himself promised that he would do it,but when he got elected,nope another story,but Trump said he would do it,and he did it.

Seriously dude,"lowest"!!!,even liberals agree that Donald Trump has really changed the economy and brought jobs back so stop distorting facts.

The wall needs to be renovated and the height increased because the drug cartels and other criminal organisations have found ways to scale the wall without detection and that's why Donald Trump is trying to strengthen the wall and atleast no matter how minimal the result will be,atleast it helps in its own way.

I don't even understand what you were saying here.

Blah blah blah,all this things are allegations,he has denied most of them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by deco22(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2018
Efewestern:

Supporting Israel's actions on Palestine territories is the same as giving the land to israel, If you support a land grabber then you are also a land grabber, heck he even wanted to bully every other nations in supporting his evil plans. thank God he was rejected from left, right and center.

The guy is just a bigot.
So if Nigeria supports Cameroun separatists against Cameroun does that mean Nigeria opinion affect the war,nigeria is just merely stating her position the same way USA is stating her position.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by emmanuelrabb(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
I've always known that Something of this kind will happen

#impeachTRUMPandBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
peterphd:
Americans are lost. They'll get a dose of what it means to import military aged immigrants from terrorist producing countries. They have a good thing but don't know yet.
they don't knw yet bro.. They feel his working against them

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
deco22:
Seems you don't even understand how the tax cuts work,because CNN and other liberal channels have been saying it's for the benefit of the rich,you believe them without even researching about the cuts,the corporations are given tax cuts and they give their employees higher bonuses and pay and you are here distorting facts,why don't you tell that to a middle class single mother who usually gets 100 dollars but now gets an additional 30 as bonus.

I do not even watch CNN on a regular basis and I do not need to watch it to know that trickle down has not worked out in the past and will not in future. So you better stop parroting Trump and his minions. When will you people finally begin to learn from history?

Donald Trump is not against legal migrants,illegal migrants are taking American jobs and committing crimes,Obama himself wanted to check immigration,b but once Trump says something you guys are like he is doing a bad thing.
Jews have one of the largest population in America and the evangelicals in America have always supported Israel in everything,Obama himself promised that he would do it,but when he got elected,nope another story,but Trump said he would do it,and he did it.

Who gives these illegal immigrants jobs / hires them illegally? Oh, the same people who have been given the permanent tax breaks? grin
Zero critical thinking.

Seriously dude,"lowest"!!!,even liberals agree that Donald Trump has really changed the economy and brought jobs back so stop distorting facts.

Nonsense!

The wall needs to be renovated and the height increased because the drug cartels and other criminal organisations have found ways to scale the wall without detection and that's why Donald Trump is trying to strengthen the wall and atleast no matter how minimal the result will be,atleast it helps in its own way.

Do you know the cost of it genius? You should since Mexico is not going to pay for it. grin And do you know that the drug cartels have many other ways of getting the drugs in? Thought so.

I don't even understand what you were saying here.

Simply say, FoxNews has not given you an answer to it yet. cheesy

Blah blah blah,all this things are allegations,he has denied most of them.

The Liar-in-Chief denies and you believe him. Thought so. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by deco22(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mindfulness:

I do not even watch CNN on a regular basis and I do not need to watch it to know that trickle down has not worked out in the past and will not in future. So you better stop parroting Trump and his minions. When will you people finally begin to learn from history?

Who gives these illegal immigrants jobs / hires them illegally? Oh, the same people who have been given the permanent tax breaks? grin
Zero critical thinking.

Nonsense!

Do you know the cost of it genius?

Simply say, FoxNews has not given you an answer to it yet. cheesy

The Liar-in-Chief denies and you believe him. Thought so. grin
Really so you are smarter than the experts who formulated the policy right... mtcheww,stop trying to act smart when you don't know what you are saying.

What is your problem sef,you are just bringing inconsequential arguments,and to answer your question,when the illegal migrants are deported,americans will be the ones to do those jobs so what is the argument about deporting criminals and illegal migrants.

For the rest of your supposed argument,you made little sense as expected from a liberal,so I might as well stop wasting my breath,because am not in the country,neither are you,i did not vote for him,americans did,so me arguing with you changes nothing,i would rather talk about my useless president than argue over another country's president.

His people voted for him and still like him,thats all that matters,you hating him or me liking him is inconsequential,so abeg stay off my mention.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
deco22:
Really so you are smarter than the experts who formulated the policy right... mtcheww,stop trying to act smart when you don't know what you are saying.

Do you really think that it is about being smart or smarter? Boy, you are dvmb as fvck. Lobbyism was behind the decision. Rich donors.

What is your problem sef,you are just bringing inconsequential arguments,and to answer your question,when the illegal migrants are deported,americans will be the ones to do those jobs so what is the argument about deporting criminals and illegal migrants.

Why don't they want to do these jobs today?

For the rest of your supposed argument,you made little sense as expected from a liberal,so I might as well stop wasting my breath,because am not in the country,neither are you,i did not vote for him,americans did,so me arguing with you changes nothing,i would rather talk about my useless president than argue over another country's president.

And yet you took the time to respond genius. grin

His people voted for him and still like him,thats all that matters,you hating him or me liking him is inconsequential,so abeg stay off my mention.

Highest approval rating in the history. grin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by maisauki: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

If this movement should happen in Nigeria,many will die at the spot as a result of mass shooting by policemen or soldiers.

Anyway,Resist Buhari.

Buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever.

Buhari is offal.

#BuhariShutdown#
if you would be intellectual, how has buhari failed?
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by maisauki: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mindfulness:

please don't join issues with someone like this...jus like virus, he will infect you

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
maisauki:
please don't join issues with someone like this...jus like virus, he will infect you

I am immune to stupidity. grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bad belle women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by iamleumas: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
angry

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by naijapips04: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Trump has put more women in his government than any democratic president in recent memory.

Unemployment rates amongst women are lowest in recent memory.

What exactly are these women protesting about if not pure hatred for Donald J Trump.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
#Freenwamaikpe
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
deco22:
Hate or like Trump,he has kept his promises to his supporters and am sure none of this people voted for him,so as long as he can still keep his promises to those who voted him,the protests are inconsequential to him.

Only problem is the man likes to run his mouth too much,if not he is the perfect definition of a working president.

You just nailed it

Well done

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
dis is strong..
if na nija na straight bullet u go dey see flying
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Until I see protests in middle America, Trump is just fine. These are Hilary and Obama supporters. It is understandable.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by kazzy4u(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
so. no b only naija Dem no wnt deir president. dis one worst ooooo
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by hisgrace090: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Must this people hates forever?

Your match cannot intimidate those who voted him inn.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by IdiAmin2(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
let them march all they want.

after marching al over the world, they should go to bed and when they wake up tomorrow, they should on google and type "who is the present president of the United states"

then they will realise they have just wasted their time, energy and money.

all that marching and protest aint gonna do Sh!T

TRUMP IS THE MAN. A STRONG ALPHA MALE

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
the ' hope hate' placard got me....so innovative
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by Jaykolo10(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Make them come naija come see wetin their fellow women dey pass thru... Una go do pass marching outlipsrsealed
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
SchwarzCOCK:

United States was never a nation of immigrants. It is a strange talking point from the right and mostly the left. After 1965 - However, soon it'll be a shithole unless wy pepo fix themselves.
north America,south America and Australia are continents of immigrants
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by venoc200(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Una mehn obodo oyibo fine wella[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) by ladychioma: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
What has he done that is worse than Buhari,s atrocities?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) / Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] / Otoniel: Colombian Drug Kingpin And Gang Leader Extradited To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.