Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:04 AM

Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? (29783 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by hakeem4(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
michoim:

You are nothing but a Satanist...
you’re free to call we what ever you like at least I don’t worship a god who allows genocides, slavery and rape
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by scholes23(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamdrfresh:
The question is simple...

"Is having sex with a sex doll a sin??"

You might wanna back ur facts up with d scripture tho..

Which kain mumu question be that?

Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by ofem89(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
any thing that is not human is a sin but doll n animal if u have sex with dem u r sinning. does that answer's us question?
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by ofem89(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
any thing that is not human is a sin both doll n animal if u have sex with dem u r sinning. does that answer's us question?
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by tete7000(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
hakeem4:
Nope it’s not a sin. Why should one heavenly dictator or cosmic puppet be concerned about who we have sex or how we have sex

Because he knows what you don't know. The problem with people like you is that you think God has something to gain from getting you obey him. No!, it's the other way round - you get harmed not obeying God. Got is not diminished without man, but man is diminished without God. The case of God and man is like that of a soldier on the ground and a sentry on a high ground. If the sentry warns the soldier it's because he sees an impending danger he can't see. However, let's say the soldier chose to go on what he consider a pleasurable adventure and the sentry warns him and instead of listening, he choses to ignore warning. Does that harm the sentry? Will his adventure in any way harm the sentry? No! Whatever warning the sentry gives, it is basically out of love for his fellow soldier, he could actually have decided to lure the soldier go into his peril by keeping quiet.
God loves man, he sees into where he can't see. He knows many things he seeks to explore, those places he wishes to visit will bring harm and no good to him, thus he warns him. But then man can chose to ignore God and destroy himself. His choice will not in anyway harm God, though out of love God can be pained. He is not in anyway diminished. The pain experienced is like that a loving parent experiences when he sees a child he has warned still walked into harm's way where he can't help him.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by ImaIma1(f): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nope. Haven't you read the part of the Bible that says that a man will leave his father and mother and be joined with a sex doll...
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by hakeem4(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
tete7000:

Because he knows what you don't know. The problem with people like you is that you think God has something to gain from getting you obey him. No!, it's the other way round - you get harmed not obeying God. Got is not diminished without man, but man is diminished without God. The case of God and man is like that of a soldier on the ground and a sentry on a high ground. If the sentry warns the soldier it's because he sees an impending danger he can't see. However, let's say the soldier chose to go on what he consider a pleasurable adventure and the sentry warns him and instead of listening, he choses to ignore warning. Does that harm the sentry? Will his adventure in any way harm the sentry? No! Whatever warning the sentry gives, it is basically out of love for his fellow soldier, he could actually have decided to lure the soldier go into his peril by keeping quiet.
God loves man, he sees into where he can't see. He knows many things he seeks to explore, those places he wishes to visit will bring harm and no good to him, thus he warns him. But then man can chose to ignore God and destroy himself. His choice will not in anyway harm God, though out of love God can be pained. He is not in anyway diminished. The pain experienced is like that a loving parent experiences when he sees a child he has warned still walked into harm's way where he can't help him.
the problem with people like you is that you fear your imagination. You’ve nothing to gain from praying and worshiping the imaginary guy
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by tete7000(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
hakeem4:
the problem with people like you is that you fear your imagination. You’ve nothing to gain from praying and worshiping the imaginary guy
Like I told you, it is not a fight, it is about choices. You made yours, I made mine. No rational person who believes God coerce another into believing what he believes. He can appeal, he doesn't coerce. He appeals because he thinks it is the best option, but he respects other free will to chose to say No.
Now for people's like you who consider themselves atheist, it will always be good if you can maintain same attitude - live and let live. If you re comfortasble with you atheistic believe, fine! Just respect another's right to his belief that God exist. Time will prove who is right.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by hakeem4(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
tete7000:

Like I told you, it is not a fight, it is about choices. You made yours, I made mine. No rational person who believes God coerce another into believing what he believes. He can appeal, he doesn't coerce. He appeals because he thinks it is the best option, but he respects other free will to chose to say No.
Now for people's like you who consider themselves atheist, it will always be good if you can maintain same attitude - live and let live. If you re comfortasble with you atheistic believe, fine! Just respect another's right to his belief that God exist. Time will prove who is right.
yeah nice
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by Barblow(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
It is a SIN, there is no much different between sleeping with a doll and an animal and the bible rebuke all these. These are some of the SIN the people of Sodom & Gormorah engage themselves in before God destroy them
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by jaimzbujor(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
I think having sex with a doll is almost like masturbating, if isn't it already. They are all bad, in the bible it is termed as *Laschiviouness*
So yeah, its a sin.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by makahlj2: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Without doubt, yes. Sex with a doll is an act between fornication and onanism, which are both definitely sinful.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by temi2008: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Anything that generates controversy is wrong and a sin sef..
Can a married man be asking question for like is sleeping with his legally married wife sin?
Beside that, God created male and female not dolls
The sexual doll is satanic...signs of end time
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by Dinieoj(f): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Please guys,what if una dick get stuck inside the sex doll due to electrical fault?
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by Kim1: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yes it's satanic.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by PrinceGallant: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Aldebaran:
Capital Yes...

Coming from a Muslim

You will definitely contact something worse than a STD

Get sense now, why must you tarnish other religion. Woe be on you for you are a liar
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by cleanclare: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Waiting!
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by cleanclare: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Kim1:
Yes it's satanic.
How?
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by ogbeniolola: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nooo o it 's godly.....you will indeed be rewarded with heaven.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by AvailableCofOLa(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Why bringing such a sensitive issue here?
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by orisa37: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Indulgence is Indiscipline, a Waste and a Sin.
Apart from reducing Tension from bleeping the Female Doll or the Doll bleeps you if you are Female, any extra time spent with the Doll is Idolatry and a Sin.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by Smartademu(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
I think any sex outside that with a human female who is your wlfe if you are a human male and a human male who is your husband if you are a human female is against God's design and purpose for sex. Therefore it is a sin.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by Oricha62(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
mumu,what is that thing you would contract worse than std? people just talk without anything to back up their point. I'm a Muslim myself and having sex with a sex doll is better than having it with an organic woman

You claimed to be Muslim ,support your fatawa with evidence from Quran and hadith.
You lied.

You not a Muslim because if you are ,you would have known that abusing other Muslim is a sin .
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by Oricha62(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
PrinceGallant:

Get sense now, why must you tarnish other religion. Woe be on you for you are a liar

Explain? How is he tarnishing other religion.
He said ,it is a sin .Prove it that is not.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by felixomor: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
linearity:

Lasciviousness is a sexual overtones and behaviour that are not the norm and natural.

It is a moving target and changes with each generation...during the Bible days, using condom or taking herbs or medicine to enhance one’s sexual prowess can be seen as lasciviousness as they clearly deviates from the norm and natural use of sex in those days and settings.

Today, in certain part of the word sex dolls can be seen as lasciviousness, maybe ten years from now, it might just be a norm.

Today, Many things seen as "norm" are fruits of the flesh.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by Eagleword14(f): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Its capital YES.....what a wrong way to express affection.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by linearity: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
felixomor:

Today, Many things seen as "norm" are fruits of the flesh.

You are correct, my point really is...

it will be hard to find enough Christians today, who will agree that using condom or taking sex enhancement drugs or herbs is sin.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by Bolaji21(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamdrfresh:
The question is simple...

"Is having sex with a sex doll a sin??"

You might wanna back ur facts up with d scripture tho..

Sexual relations with any thing other than a WOMAN you're married to is condemned by scripture.
The mere fact that this question comes to your mind is proof enough that it's against conscience.
I believe apart from being a sin, making use of sex dolls or intimacy gadgets will make people begin to lose their sanity gradually, ask those that have been delivered from masturbation.
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
doll ain't a being, just an object.
a dumb question though, do guys that have wet dreams commit sin?
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by IYANGBALI: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Oricha62:

Something came can come between you and your sex doll. It may be close or far but no one know the exact time,date and venue such thing will come .I fear ,it may be too late when it comes unexpectedly.

Think about it,you will know what am talking about.
midehi2 my sex doll said I should ignore you and continue with our touch your toes

Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by Oricha62(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
midehi2 my sex doll said I should ignore you and continue with our touch your toes

Hmmmmm
Re: Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? by prela(f): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
If you can sleep with a sex doll, you can sleep with a dead body. Comeandbeatme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Biblical/ Wisdom Ways To Avoiding "RAPE" At All Cost In A Filthy World / Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy / Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.