Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe (72928 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by Bakrabas: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
maynia:

If cucumber didn't destroy life
If vibrator didn't destroy life
If dildoes didn't destroy life

Why should a sex doll destroy life

are they not the same thing?

Please explain by

OK... Is cucumber designed inform of image?
Is vibrator designed inform of image
Are dildoes designed inform of image

Now listen dear e-pal, check the consequences of all cucumber, vibrator and dildoes on ladies

They are not the same thing because they don't charge cucumber and Love Machine, and they cannot malfunction because they are fruit and rubber. They cannot be possessed by the Spirit. But statue sex doll, be expecting evil
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by Espada10: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
dingbang:
I don't think that's a sex doll
I am confused as well
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by Hhenryy: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
I must give it to guys. Most of them are sexually controlled animals.

Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by jacyhelen(f): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
dikerebel:
Rommate needed, nekede,
80k we divide it into two.

oga go and look for room mate inside school naaa...haba
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bakrabas:

OK... Is cucumber designed inform of image?
Is vibrator designed inform of image
Are dildoes designed inform of image

Now listen dear e-pal, check the consequences of all cucumber, vibrator and dildoes on ladies

They are not the same thing because they don't charge cucumber and Love Machine, and they cannot malfunction because they are fruit and rubber. They cannot be possessed by the Spirit. But statue sex doll, be expecting evil

Lol
So because something is design in form image
That means its spiritual?
we have different type of dildoes
We have does that rotate and they charge them
You can google it
What about vibrator too? They do charge vibrator too baba
You taking so spiritual abi
Don't we have spiritual fruit? Huh
Lol

so all this holy mary statue,jesus statue too is possessed of evil spirit. .be reasonable please
So irrational
So aaccordin to you those that Masturbate are not doing anything wrong
aND they do not posses any evil spirit

Or is there hand too a statue

Think bro
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by Smarkie: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
aunty Ngozi wont like this
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by kazolad(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
If Amaka rejects me, I'll only take a picture of her, send to china, get my Amaka look-alike sex doll in week's time, take a selfie with my amaka sex doll, post it on all my social media account with the caption "my stretch mark free, odourless Amaka from China and then tag Amaka to it. ;DIf Amaka rejects me, I'll only take a picture of her, send to china, get my Amaka look-alike sex doll in week's time, take a selfie with my amaka sex doll, post it on all my social media account with the caption "my stretch mark free, odourless Amaka from China and then tag Amaka to it.

1 Like

Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dollarship:
Okay angry
gosh,the original doll fine pass the girl o. I would choose this doll over the girl
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by kbzee11(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Who did this?

Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by Dollarship(m): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
gosh,the original doll fine pass the girl o. I would choose this doll over the girl
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by sirliu(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
OP needs to improve photoshop skills or learn how to spot a fake picture online.
handsomeyitayo:
Saw this on Facebook...a guy posted this picture of sexdoll says.. welcome home my wife...it seems our guys don dey order sexdolls pool... even she has a look of Nigerian babe..isn't it? Comments joooo...
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by Femmymcox(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Smarkie:
aunty Ngozi wont like this
Savagery grin
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
dikerebel:
Rommate needed, nekede,
80k we divide it into two.
Hope it's self contained with water and kitchen. which area is it located?
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by gozzlin: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
She actually looks like Twaci.
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by dikerebel(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
Hope it's self contained with water and kitchen. which area is it located?
yea, near back school gate. I'm a fresher and you?
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by lasher1: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na wah o!
Ladies want a man who 4uks like a p0rn star yet don't want him to practice with any other chick. Una think say for guy to sabi nack na through prayer and fasting? Now you understand why we are getting these dolls; it is for your own good. We need to practice
Biko any chick wey go fit sponsor me to get baby doll wey meet this spec. . . . make she holla, God will reward u too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by sulakishop(m): 2:22am On Jan 24, 2018
I think nairaland should have a sl@p button
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by Fynestboi: 6:30am On Jan 24, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by walterzingo(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Looks like an igbo girl.
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by banre(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Twaci:
That's a head photoshopped on a doll. Check the neck.
cheif observer....
i hail thee.
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by emabbah(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2018
That thing doesn't look like a doll.
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by adecz: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2018
This bang doll
must be Chioma by name!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by Nysckits: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Quick one to the ladies pls.

If I decide to have the doll does this mean I am cheating?
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by HustMelo: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2018
na lie !
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by rhemadrid: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2018
This is not a sex doll, observe the neck gradually, it was cut and join (copy/cut and paste)....This person that posted his knows that its not sex doll (head) he just needed our comments and likes......
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by sukinika(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2018
What doll could pose sitting the way that image in that picture does?
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by OlusoGreat(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2018
I don't think that's a doll ..
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by phoenix17(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2018
you used the face of a Nigerian actress ..... #photoshop
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by sadoroy(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2018
hoover420:
My observation: NL has one of the most brilliant minds in the comment section.
The comment section alone is enough to educate you, Leave tribalism aside.
Even twitter comments isn't as savagery as Nairalands grin
We just gotta shun tribalism!

I swear naira land can make you philosophical, you would just be like "why why, just tell me why"
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by Dilo247: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Male Roommate needed @ Ihiagwa Umuchima & also a ell furnished room vacant fr accommodation...... If u re interested in any contact me via 07015484159
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by vanberckry: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Only computer litterate can inserve dis
Re: Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe by Angelmoses(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
It's no doubt that people will soon start customising sex dolls using their wives

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2) / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.