Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG (52412 Views)

Yoruba Koya: As South-western States Begin Movement For Restructuring.. / Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by bamoski(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

We reject it in any Nigerian state ...your demonic plan for Nigeria had met a brick wall in God ..I smell your days man

Speak for yourself or STFU nonsense.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by sexdoll: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

https://www.nairaland.com/4302664/what-cattle-colony#64385093

well, like i said earlier, in my own understanding cattle colony is just a ranch.

but if cattle colony is actually a place where cattle are slaughtered and sold, again i ask you, what is wrong in that?
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by scholes0(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Possibly the WORST name they could have ever chosen for such a thing. (As bad enough as it was already)

Colony?

Everyone with an above average grasp of the English Language knows that wherever there is a COLONY, then there is sure to be a COLONIZED.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by omaar12(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2018
Babathanks:
that's what they do they are Hippocrate
If We Can't Go Out To Resist Them, Then We Will Boycott Beef. Most European Nations Consume Pork. We From The South And Benue Can Only Defeat Them By Switching To Pork, And Lobby Our Abbatoir In Our State To Stop Killing Beef And Switching To Pig As Our New Meat.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by FTBOY: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Mynd4-4 OAM-4J seu-n lalas-ticlala
[/s]

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by sunbilor(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2018
Wow. I'm loving this. I salute the Federal Cattle Colony of Nigeria and the Miyetti Allah Col ;Donial masters.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by tosinjay(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2018
pp802:
Where are the sai babas in 2015? I love this! Let's go there bubu. Cattle colonies ti take over!

We told you guys but you refuse to listen. Yes, Jonathan was not the best option then, but buhari was worse. We told you!

Enjoy the change you voted for
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2018
demonstrate:
Fake News...

Buhari craze never reach to dare the might of Nigerians.
who is the Nigerians is it the AFONJAS that will hide behind the scene when the heat is much .... trust cowardly Awolowo's on ur own perils
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by albacete(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2018
Let me see that idiot that will shout APC or Buhari till 2023. From lopsided appointments to taking over of people's ancestral lands.
Trump is right, Nigeria is a sh!thole country
When other African countries are demanding an explanation from the POTUS concerning his "shiThole" comment, Buhari is busy seeking for grazing colonies for his Fulani brothers.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by redsun(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2018
Cattle colonies my ass.The nomads should be repatriated to niger, chad and other arid areas they belong to.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Prenom: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by micflo28(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2018
And you say there is sinister islamization agenda
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by MayorMgbedike(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2018
*SAY NO TO HERDSMEN COLONIES.*

*What is a colony?*

The dictionary defines colony as a settlement of emigrants(settlers)who move to a new place, but remain culturally tied to their original place. The following amongst others will happen if you allow the proposed colonies setup in the 36 states & the FCT. 1. mosques will be opened in your ancestorial homes with horn speakers to call for prayers. Its their culture! 2. Emirs will be installed to supritend over the colonies, its their culture! 3. No limit to the number of wives because its their culture! 4. No limit to the number of children(because its their culture!) This means b4 long, they will out number your people and start spreading because its their culture! 5. You must not complain because if you do, you will be seen as fighting their culture & belief! 6. Even if their animals stŕays out of these colony to your neighbourhood, which will obviously happen you must not complain. If you do then expect deadly attacks. 7. They will not obey the laws, custom & tradition of your land where the colony is located. They obey islamic law, custom & tradition! Please say no to this evil Jhardist agenda. Don't be a careless and carefree Christian and start crying later when it is no longer possible to reverse the evil. This was how Ilorin Kwara State was taken over with an Emir ruling them till date. God has helped us to destroy many evil laws by this government within the last two and half years, this one is the deadliest and this too must not STAND. Pray using Genesis 11:5-6 that God will confound their speeches, their language and will raise diversities of tongues among them and that this EVIL COLONY agenda be scattered in Jesus name. Pls let us share widely. It is urgent!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by jacyhelen(f): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2018
matrix199:
Other countries are working towards technological advancement, Nigeria is working towards establishing cattle colonies for Fulani herdsmen.

Trump was right after all. This village called Nigeria is exactly what he called it.

Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by donsaggy(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2018
This is really not sensible....
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by jacyhelen(f): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2018
sabama007:
Cattle colonization?

This issue is becoming more intriguing.

To start with, I think the idea would have been nice in a situation where all stakeholders agreed to it but not in an imposition manner.

Also, where are the lands? Do you wanna deprive landowners of their properties and give it to the Foolanis? This would bring more agitation than the ones we've seen in the past.

Why can't we just scatter Nigeria and divide along river Niger n Benue?

Is it a must to be in Nigeria?

According to Minister of Agriculture,Creation of Cattle Colony will begin Next week in the whole of Nigeria....
No provision of 3 millions Jobs as was Prescribed By Apc Hoodlums.
Now FG is making sure that Fulani Heards men settles in every state and continues with their Invasion!!!!!..
May #God curse those who voted and will still vote for Buhari come 2019!!!!!!.....
#shitholecountry
#zoo
#fantastickcorruptnation
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by goldman777: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2018
Buhari is using his own hands to divide nigeria into many countries he knows it won't work his just flexing presidential muscle like his foolish mentor donald trump
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by walexbiz(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2018
Any governor that accept this rubbish should be gladly voted out of power... I dey keep surveillance on Amosu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Aystarz: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2018
pp802:
Where are the sai babas in 2015? I love this! Let's go there bubu. Cattle colonies ti take over!

We told you guys but you refuse to listen. Yes, Jonathan was not the best option then, but buhari was worse. We told you!

I will vote and campaign massively for bubu, come 2019. No be only una wicked!

Enjoy the change you voted for

This is getting very boring. Sick of seeing this regurgitated dumb comment everywhere on NL. You all need to grow up and fast!

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2018
killsmith:
Buhari did not request for new oil refineries for states,
Buhari did not request for international airport for states,
Buhari did not request for power plant for states,
Buhari did not request for World Bank assisted projects for states.
Buhari is not requesting for an improves education, health care, good roads, and security in your States.

What Buhari and the northern leaders are requesting for your states is "Cattle Colonies. There we go Nigeria...
hahaha, I engaged a German company that was interested in entering Africa but does it through partnerships. So, they wanted to know what my company does and what skills I have to drive the market as it's really advanced technology in building management. During our time over skype, the MD mentioned " this is not cattle that you move around on the road". I am thinking he isn't wrong and actually that's what Nigeria is. Countries are talking drone, driverless cars, AI, machine learning. We are talking cattles. Like someone complained about the Africa picture on linkedin. Na only God fit save Nigeria right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Johnayoola(m): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2018
dingbang:
Over Fayose's dead body will he allow such in his state grin
that's why I'm having peace of mind relating to this issue because I know he's not a coward, EKITI PEOPLE WILL RATHER DIE THAN ALLOW THIS RUBBISH IN OUR LAND,I can swear that in the long run this people will take over any state that allows this in hundreds of yrs to come because they lack birth control,they 're primitives out of fear d host communities will do there biddings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Abba Kyari (Police) Wikipedia Profile, Biography & Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.