Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,247 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use (43499 Views)

MIXTAPE: DJ Pedro – Ministreet Throwback Mix [100% Old Skool Mix] / NBC Bans Olamide's "Science Student" / Pedro Obaseki Asks To Ban Olamide New Song "Science Student (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Ilefoaye(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Tramadol no be condom
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by OboOlora(f): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
I agree!
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by martineverest(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
the fact that he
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by lilfreezy: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Blackhawk01: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
There's no leaf, there's no roof. cheesy grin

Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Uyi168: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
Well tbh this sing needs to be banned
Sing or song?..

1 Like

Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by martineverest(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
the fact that he is ambassador of Lagos is most appalling.....

that was how alimosho local gov't was sensitising ppl on drug abuse awareness amd they invited drug-addict looking musicians to perform

2 Likes

Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by tballeyy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Borrow sense from wizkid
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Alexgeneration(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
They should ban all these riffraffs masquerading as artistes, not only Olamide. Almost all of them are dumb musicians
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Obhiaba1on1: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bleep dat shit!!! :- shocked

Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by muthmayinnah: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
yes, seconded, we are our problem, that encourage the young ones to yahoo and so on.
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by noskcid(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
This man must be a joker..
Ambode is the biggest fan of Olamide
Lai Mohammed dances to his songs
Amaechi and El Rufai attended his album launch
So who will ban it?

grin I tire oo
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by seankay(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
The use of drug is not forced on anyone. Your clique and other factors triggers the use of drugs and musical lyrics is not one of them. So the man should swerve.

It's the social media and our Artistes that has been giving us something else to think about instead of spending the whole day thinking of our problems in this country(shithole).
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Myself2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Olamide is just another tout masquerading as a two bit mushroom artiste that dishes out songs that utterly have no creative , moralistic or even artistic content.Just dishing out purse thrash after smoking Oshogbo weed
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Quality20(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
ok
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by dsocioemmy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
You just promoted the song again

1 Like

Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by brenister10: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
dotcomnamename:
No problem at all. I have list of artists in Nigeria that their songs should be banned too for the same reason. Mr. Man use your data to fight against corruption in Nigeria, talk against the corrupt government, talk against the killings in Nigeria, talk against slavery in Africa, and stop taking against someone doing his business. Even which children are you talking about self? Children wey be say devil don takeover their heart, abi children wey bad government don destroy their future already. Listen to the lyric of the song very well he's not promoting drug, it is you that interpret it that way.

In addition, the Road Safety need to ban you too sir because you are doing and promoting what is against the road safety rules by driving and making video recording just because you want make dem ban person wey dey hustle.

If the rich people don decide not to allow the poor man's children to have good future no problem, na dat poor man's children wey no get future go destroy the life of the rich man's children wey una dey carry our money dey train. All I see is jealous and envy. Ride on jare Olamide baddo osha. Omo science student on point. As long as your business is legit continue doing your business.

Been looking for comments like this, I know some is going to support that trash here on nairaland. Kwantinue
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by noskcid(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Abeg shift
Ban wet in
This man children go don dance the song tire
Kosewe kosegbo awon 'mo science student

Meanwhile read this
Are u a phone parts or accessories dealer? If yes this is for you.
I have in stock techno,infinix and itel phone parts such as charging port, LCD, touch pads, network cables, camera, casing, crackers, boards etc just call the above number and let's discuss on how to meet for inspection then we do business.
Pls i don't sell ghost market and pls if you want us to do business come and let's see one on one
My location is in Lagos state and if you are not in Lagos and you have someone that can stand in your stead we are good to go.
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by martineverest(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
seankay:
The use of drug is not forced on anyone. Your clique and other factors triggers the use of drugs and musical lyrics is not one of them. So the man should swerve.

It's the social media and our Artistes that has been giving us something else to think about instead of spending the whole day thinking of our problems in this country(shithole).
just look at the comment from an educated illiterate

1 Like

Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Sinof(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
This Na Serious Misplaced Priority. Why U No Tell FG Make Them Ban Herdsmen Wey Dey Kill Innocent Citizens? Na Person Legit Hustle U Want Make Them Ban Instead Make Them Ban U From Driving For Shooting A Video While Driving. Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Austeeenxx: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ban or no ban... It's a well known fact that isale Eko, e no dey for Malay.
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Dindondin(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
eleojo23:
The only thing most of these musicians know how to promote is drugs and sex.

its sardonic. Miss Eleojo, do you v a sis called Edeboojor?
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by collinxraver(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
I dnt smoke, i dnt do drugs(trams ref and d rest of it) but i am big time olamide fan...
Now, tell me were his music has pushed me into smoking or drugs...
Anybody that wants to smoke or do drugs will surely do 4gt music lyrics...
Obaseki issa goal
that does nt change the fact that buhari is the prob of this country...
Insult me, thunder fire u
#son Of ANARCHY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Silvano34: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
The song is so senseless. I downloaded the song; listened to it for few seconds, and deleted it.

The music made me wonder what a daft brain the singer has for making such a song that practically and seamlessly teaches you how to use those hard drugs.
The encouragement of abuse of hard drugs in that music is too obvious and daring to overlook.

Also, part of the idea and message the singer is trying to pass to the youth with that useless song is that the use of hard drugs is normal. Reckless and careless choice of all manners of crime proximate dictions are freely used in the useless song.

Parents, protect your children from being influenced by this type of musicians by monitoring the type of songs they listen to. It's very important.

2 Likes

Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by olamil34(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yet you open cattle colonies to encourage fulani killing well done.
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Lilimax(f): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Reminds me when Eedris Abdulkareem's song Nigeria Jagaja was banned by OBJ regime? embarassed
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by Worldbest281: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
why always Olamide-Baddo
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is a good recommendation. I think we should try to filter what goes on our screen. Children who can't make informed and matured decision and watching.
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by dotcomnamename: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
Silvano34:
The song is so senseless. I downloaded the song; listened to it for few seconds, and deleted it.

The music made me wonder what a daft brain the singer has for making such a song that practically and seamlessly teaches you how to use those hard drugs.
The encouragement of abuse of hard drugs in that music is too obvious and daring to overlook.

Also, part of the idea and message the singer is trying to pass to the youth with that useless song is that the use of hard drugs is normal. Reckless and careless choice of all manners of crime proximate dictions are freely used in the useless song.

Parents, protect your children from being influenced by this type of musicians by monitoring the type of songs they listen to. It's very important.
[/s]

Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by gbens2000(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
So who will ban it?
no mind am na those fulani people go ban am
Re: Don Pedro Obaseki: Ban Olamide's "Science Student" For Encouraging Drugs Use by musa7m(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
So who will ban it?
dem dan "WO" why no ban this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti On Burna Boy's Underwear Performance - Fela Never Wore Pants On Stage / Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission / Benjamin ‘Kokoro’ Aderounmu: The Real Life 'Drummer Boy' (pic + Sound)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.