Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,939 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Am I Righteous? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Righteous? (294 Views)

Am I Righteous? Am I Just? / Are Believers Righteous? / Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Righteous? by KingNom(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2018
The question above makes me to start reviewing my past deeds so I can give an 'appropriate' answer.

But let me see it from God's perspective:

Every Living thing has a Nature, Dog nature, Cat nature, Human nature...

So is it with the Spiritual, every spirit has a nature. There Are ONLY TWO natures in the spirit realm: The Righteousness nature and the Sin nature.

Man is a Spirit, has a soul and lives in a Body. When you see a dead body, it means the occupant, man who is a spirit has left.

The body is like a house, a cloth which won't last forever.

The soul which seats the mind, will and emotions is like a tool of the spirit (man)

Remember our focus is on the Spirit i.e man:

As a spirit, the first man Adam lost the Righteousness nature in the Garden of Eden and went under the power of sin; took on sin nature. And since like gives birth to like. All his children MUST HAVE the nature of sin.

The coming of Jesus (Who is a child of the Holy Spirit, through Mary) was to rid man of the sin nature and give him the RIGHTEOUSNESS NATURE.

Righteousness is the nature of God imparted to a human person that gives him the ability to stand before God without the sense of guilt, inferiority or condemnation.

The gifts and calling of God are without repentance. When He gives you something, He doesn't collect it back!

If a child crawls and eats grass, it doesn't make him a goat or change his nature. He is still human.

Same with you! If you have ever accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour, You were made and are still righteous even if you have done the greatest wrongs (child eats grass, remember?) since then!

If you sinned against God, it doesn't MAKE YOU a Sinner, under the Power of sin. It only made you a righteous person that has sinned.

You ARE THEREFORE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD! 2 Corinthians 5:21

What you need to do is repent, and dive into the Word to know more of God, who you are, what is yours and how you can win in Life!

If you're driving and enter a pothole, you will keep driving and looking forward and not stop at or keep looking at the pothole, else you will enter a greater pothole or accident. Stop allowing your mind focus on your past mistakes. They DON'T define you. God's Word is Your True Definition!

Rise up and Fly my Dear! You the Best wink

(Culled from my notes on the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities)

Cc Seun

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Effective Leaders By Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Out Of Ignorance Your Enemies Will Help You Fulfill Your Dreams This Year. / A Rare Honour For Late Billy Graham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.