Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time (4776 Views)

Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It / How Opera News Is Scamming Nigerian Publishers / Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by explosivesedo: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2018
I hope I got the headline of this article right, and if I did I would like to reveal the reasons why I think google Adsense publishers will decrease with time.

Over the years, google have recorded the number one ads publishing industry with the highest number of publishers globally. This is without any doubt a standpoint for the number 1 ads publishers in the globe.

Considering how much I hate to admit this but it is true, google has the best ads rate and they also monetize their publishers traffic way beyond what other ads publishing industries can offer.

Google Adsense is the best in the website monetization business but still something about them isn’t just right.

We did say something about them isn’t just right but actually we literally mean somethings about them aren’t just right. It would oblige us to explore the indescent stuffs and attributes of google Adsense programme which will reduce their publishers with time.

Before we dive in to our reason for putting up this article, let us quickly note some upgrades that several other ads networks are making so as to meet up and eventually overtake the ads publishing industry.

. Propeller ads started out an upgrade of awarding its new users a $25 bonus just for signup. This was started late last year (2017).

. Several other good ads network have a minimum withdrawal limit of $50 which outweighs google Adsense withdrawal limit of $100. This specifically means that bloggers who might be needing their revenue fast cannot cope with Adsense and probably will move to other ads publishing platforms.

. Google Adsense monetization deals greatly on website niche and also the country specific traffic which in what case you have a double reason to rethink your usage of google Adsense. On the other hand, other ads publishing platforms basically looks at your traffic country and not essentially your website niche.

This gives those bloggers in google Adsense unfavourable niche to have a greater chance of diverting their interests.

. Google Adsense monetize with CPC and CPM whereby if you have noticed well their CPM isn’t too important as their CPC and this is why bloggers in such huge traffic niche as entertainment, dating and lifestyle have to dig the cement ground to make a good earning with google Adsense.

Note: google Adsense CPC for huge traffic websites such as entertainment and dating is relatively low ranging from $0.02-0.10.

. If you have an entertainment website with a huge traffic, say (10,000 visitors daily) you could move to a better ads network that monetize through CPM (cost per thousand visits) and you’ll be earning $10 daily or more. But considering Adsense, you may be earning as little as $2 as a result of your websites niche CPC on Adsense.

Having stated these, let’s now look at the bad sides of google Adsense that might get their publishers to decrease with time

Much policy to follow
Several google Adsense publishers have quitted the platform for a better option with other ads publishing networks where they get to see smaller rules to abide by.

We all know how difficult it could seem when we are told several things to do just to be able not to go aside the rules and if any one of the rules gets disobeyed you will suffer the same damage as if you failed all the rules.

Specifically, publishers do frown at this deeply and that is why these days you see other potential ads networks like revenuehits, propeller ads and media.net pushing forward as a result of lesser rules to follow than google Adsense.

Issue of Adsense ban
With a little flaw you could face a very long lasting Adsense publishers ban which doesn’t happen often with other ads network even when you go against their rules.

I have severally heard bloggers say that when you monetize with google Adsense your greatest fear will be google Adsense ban e-mail message.

The rate at which google ban their publishers is too high irrespective of who you are or what you have to offer and this is another reason why google Adsense publishers are pushing down the drain to try out other prospective and better ads publishing networks.

Strict rules
None of google Adsense rules is simple or bendable as all comes with same severe punishment of facing Adsense ban.

These rules are so strict that we the Adsense publishers should apply severe caution while dealing with them to avoid being caught up in the middle of nowhere.

Selectiveness of website and niche
Well we have spoken about this before but for relevance sake let’s brush through it.

Google Adsense strives to be extremely selective when it comes to monetizing some website and their niche as some niche pay lesser while some niche pay better.

Google Adsense is simply substituted by other ads networks which monetize through CPM and has no preference in website niche.

Payout options
Google Adsense has a high payout option of $100 whereby it is not every blogger that is able to get to that peak before the said month runs out.

This is why several other ads publishing platforms makes provision for monthly $50 withdrawal and some payout $20 per month or whenever you are able to get to the minimum withdrawal you can request your withdrawal.

CPC issues
This is where several bloggers face hell.

The CPC of several blogging niche falls to be extremely poor and this cause them to be unfriendly with google Adsense.

speaking of low CPC websites niche, we talk of entertainment, dating, relationships and these website niches are considered the highest quality website niches and they pay lesser.

As a result of this, several bloggers in the said niche now monetize with CPM ads publishers so as to convert their huge traffic better.

Never predictable income
I know you will be disturbed with this spellout but it is true.

As google Adsense monetize only with CPC, it therefore offers no daily predictable income as the visitors that clicked on your ads today may not come to click on your ads tomorrow and the day after.

This is why upon huge traffic some websites still make little income.

It is better and more predictable using a CPM based ads publishing network whereby you know that for every 10,000 visitors you’re making $10 and nothing less. This is better predictable than using google Adsense unpredictable CPC based ads network.

Only loves certain traffic and frowns at several traffic sources
Where your traffic comes from deals a great time with your google Adsense revenue. Google Adsense selects the traffic to give higher ranking and also brings down the value of referral traffic if you know what I mean.

Sourcing traffic from Facebook, and other social medias brings down your website CPC even if you fall to the high CPC based website niche.

Google frowns at social media traffic, referral traffic and software traffic as far as it still do with CPC and website niche.

“Google Adsense loves search engine traffic and direct traffic”

You can believe with me that google never gives such a good amount for traffic coming from Facebook, twitter, google+ and other social medias if you are a blogger who shares your articles there.

Wrap up

Monetizing your website with google Adsense is a very easy way to earn better income with your website no doubts but we presume its high time you tried other better ads networks and know what they really have to offer as google Adsense isn’t where it all ends.

Note: the major push to earning with your website is a high quality, targetter and good traffic.

We still see other good websites monetizing with other ads publishing networks on CPM basis and still make it just as google Adsense publishers do.

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/8-detailed-reasons-google-adsense-publishers-will-decrease-severely-time/

5 Likes

Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2018
Well said. AdSense is going to become useless with time. The CPC is too low and CPI is nonexistent any more. 10$ for 10k impressions wouldn't be a bad idea but not for AdSense. It doesn't matter the impression you'd get zero. That's bullshi't.

1 Like

Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by 3html: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Modified
That propeller ad redirect automatically...... shocked :oi hate anything like that.... Users experience first before money plus Google ranking will 100% drop .... No go area for me.... I have removed the nonsense angry

I have a daily traffic of 11 to 12k visitors and page views of 30k I think I will look into this
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by Holla007(m): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
nice write-up
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by Richnero(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
That was a long but interesting read.
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by zukasteve: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Very good. Those bloggers that post useless content in a bid to get traffic for their useless blogs will begin to diversify and look for useful means of making money online.

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper. This is what we do at https://RunMyResearch.com visit us there or call
+2348100661236
To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/

[/quote]
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by Damoxy(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Pretty long tho.
Thumbs up �
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by xifu: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Jnnsbnn

Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by Ehins22(m): 7:28am On Jan 22, 2018
cry
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by HeWrites(m): 7:28am On Jan 22, 2018
OP
Adsense threshold is not 100$ again but 60$
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
For those who might not be able to read the long story the OP wrote,

What he simply mean is; Most Adsense Publishers will decrease in time due to the low rate of Adsense CPC [Cost per Click]

However my own thought as to why there would be decline in Adsense Publisher is;
because most publishers are/would be sourcing for other alternates apart from Google Adsense

Less i forget, - If you need a PayPal account that can send and receive, you can check here >> https://www.nairaland.com/4283750/want-paypal-account-send-receive
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by Canme4u(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2018
Nice info.
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by Ugaboy: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2018
Propellers ads all the way
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by SirLakes: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2018
Uhmm
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by boringnigerian: 8:18am On Jan 22, 2018
The fact is that most (by this, I mean all) other publishers don't have the reach Google has. Those restrictions you are scared of are put in place to protect Google as a company and to ensure that their ads are served on what is essentially the best network available. Alternatives to Google's AdSense are not new - there have been loads of alternatives since Pay-Per-click marketing became a thing. However, how many of them have been able to survive till now? Right now, the alternatives are providing attractive options to publishers to get publishers to leave AdSense for their platform but what happens when, theoretically, these alternatives get as many publishers as Google has now? The fact is that they too will start placing restrictions, dropping the CPcs to the barest minimum and raise the withdrawal threshold as Google did so they can stay profitable as a company. If they don't, then their business model would be unsustainable and it would only be a matter of time before they crash and burn.

1 Like

Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by TopNaijaBlogger: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2018
HeWrites:
OP

It is still $100 as of this morning - 22/1/2018

1 Like

Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by Coldfeets: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2018
HeWrites:
OP

Are you seriously serious?
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by Kimcutie: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2018
HeWrites:
OP

Really?
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by HeWrites(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Kimcutie:
Really?
Yeah
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by HeWrites(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2018
TopNaijaBlogger:

It is still $100 as of this morning - 22/1/2018

That's what I received last month
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by OneHead: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2018
HeWrites:
OP

Since when??
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by melodyogonna(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2018
I am not really an AdSense fan after seeing what they are doing on a friend's entertainment blog.
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by HeWrites(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2018
OneHead:

Since when??
I don't know but that's what I received last month
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by jetz(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
explosivesedo:
I hope I got the headline of this article right, and if I did I would like to reveal the reasons why I think google Adsense publishers will decrease with time.

Over the years, google have recorded the number one ads publishing industry with the highest number of publishers globally. This is without any doubt a standpoint for the number 1 ads publishers in the globe.

Considering how much I hate to admit this but it is true, google has the best ads rate and they also monetize their publishers traffic way beyond what other ads publishing industries can offer.

Google Adsense is the best in the website monetization business but still something about them isn’t just right.

We did say something about them isn’t just right but actually we literally mean somethings about them aren’t just right. It would oblige us to explore the indescent stuffs and attributes of google Adsense programme which will reduce their publishers with time.

Before we dive in to our reason for putting up this article, let us quickly note some upgrades that several other ads networks are making so as to meet up and eventually overtake the ads publishing industry.

. Propeller ads started out an upgrade of awarding its new users a $25 bonus just for signup. This was started late last year (2017).

. Several other good ads network have a minimum withdrawal limit of $50 which outweighs google Adsense withdrawal limit of $100. This specifically means that bloggers who might be needing their revenue fast cannot cope with Adsense and probably will move to other ads publishing platforms.

. Google Adsense monetization deals greatly on website niche and also the country specific traffic which in what case you have a double reason to rethink your usage of google Adsense. On the other hand, other ads publishing platforms basically looks at your traffic country and not essentially your website niche.

This gives those bloggers in google Adsense unfavourable niche to have a greater chance of diverting their interests.

. Google Adsense monetize with CPC and CPM whereby if you have noticed well their CPM isn’t too important as their CPC and this is why bloggers in such huge traffic niche as entertainment, dating and lifestyle have to dig the cement ground to make a good earning with google Adsense.

Note: google Adsense CPC for huge traffic websites such as entertainment and dating is relatively low ranging from $0.02-0.10.

. If you have an entertainment website with a huge traffic, say (10,000 visitors daily) you could move to a better ads network that monetize through CPM (cost per thousand visits) and you’ll be earning $10 daily or more. But considering Adsense, you may be earning as little as $2 as a result of your websites niche CPC on Adsense.

Having stated these, let’s now look at the bad sides of google Adsense that might get their publishers to decrease with time

Much policy to follow
Several google Adsense publishers have quitted the platform for a better option with other ads publishing networks where they get to see smaller rules to abide by.

We all know how difficult it could seem when we are told several things to do just to be able not to go aside the rules and if any one of the rules gets disobeyed you will suffer the same damage as if you failed all the rules.

Specifically, publishers do frown at this deeply and that is why these days you see other potential ads networks like revenuehits, propeller ads and media.net pushing forward as a result of lesser rules to follow than google Adsense.

Issue of Adsense ban
With a little flaw you could face a very long lasting Adsense publishers ban which doesn’t happen often with other ads network even when you go against their rules.

I have severally heard bloggers say that when you monetize with google Adsense your greatest fear will be google Adsense ban e-mail message.

The rate at which google ban their publishers is too high irrespective of who you are or what you have to offer and this is another reason why google Adsense publishers are pushing down the drain to try out other prospective and better ads publishing networks.

Strict rules
None of google Adsense rules is simple or bendable as all comes with same severe punishment of facing Adsense ban.

These rules are so strict that we the Adsense publishers should apply severe caution while dealing with them to avoid being caught up in the middle of nowhere.

Well we have spoken about this before but for relevance sake let’s brush through it.

Google Adsense strives to be extremely selective when it comes to monetizing some website and their niche as some niche pay lesser while some niche pay better.

Google Adsense is simply substituted by other ads networks which monetize through CPM and has no preference in website niche.

Payout options
Google Adsense has a high payout option of $100 whereby it is not every blogger that is able to get to that peak before the said month runs out.

This is why several other ads publishing platforms makes provision for monthly $50 withdrawal and some payout $20 per month or whenever you are able to get to the minimum withdrawal you can request your withdrawal.

CPC issues

The CPC of several blogging niche falls to be extremely poor and this cause them to be unfriendly with google Adsense.

speaking of low CPC websites niche, we talk of entertainment, dating, relationships and these website niches are considered the highest quality website niches and they pay lesser.

As a result of this, several bloggers in the said niche now monetize with CPM ads publishers so as to convert their huge traffic better.

Never predictable income

As google Adsense monetize only with CPC, it therefore offers no daily predictable income as the visitors that clicked on your ads today may not come to click on your ads tomorrow and the day after.

It is better and more predictable using a CPM based ads publishing network whereby you know that for every 10,000 visitors you’re making $10 and nothing less. This is better predictable than using google Adsense unpredictable CPC based ads network.

Where your traffic comes from deals a great time with your google Adsense revenue. Google Adsense selects the traffic to give higher ranking and also brings down the value of referral traffic if you know what I mean.

Sourcing traffic from Facebook, and other social medias brings down your website CPC even if you fall to the high CPC based website niche.

Google frowns at social media traffic, referral traffic and software traffic as far as it still do with CPC and website niche.

You can believe with me that google never gives such a good amount for traffic coming from Facebook, twitter, google+ and other social medias if you are a blogger who shares your articles there.

Wrap up

Monetizing your website with google Adsense is a very easy way to earn better income with your website no doubts but we presume its high time you tried other better ads networks and know what they really have to offer as google Adsense isn’t where it all ends.

Note: the major push to earning with your website is a high quality, targetter and good traffic.

We still see other good websites monetizing with other ads publishing networks on CPM basis and still make it just as google Adsense publishers do.

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/8-detailed-reasons-google-adsense-publishers-will-decrease-severely-time/
damn true
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by webincomeplus(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2018
Many other networks claim to have better CPC than Adsense, but that's only on paper. Switch to them, and you'll be in for the shocker of your life. Even the CPM networks are shitty. You'll see reports indicating lots of views, yet your earnings would be far less than expected. Question them on that, and they'll tell you that your traffic is from a third-world country.

It's been long since people have been looking for alternatives to Adsense, but most of them have come to realize that Adsense is a necessary enemy that you just have to befriend.

1 Like

Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by LordBaelish: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2018
this op is one uninformed person.

Google or anyone can't pay $1 CPM for NG traffic with a 100% fill rate.

don't be deceived
Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by PStacks(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2018
explosivesedo:

Much policy to follow

Issue of Adsense ban

Strict rules

Payout options

CPC issues

Never predictable income

Wrap up

I woke up to this mail ooo.

Today we are announcing changes to the YouTube Partner Program (YPP). While our goal remains to keep the YPP open to as many channels as possible, we recognize we need more safeguards in place to protect creator revenue across the YouTube ecosystem. LEARN MORE What's Changing Under the new eligibility requirements announced today, your YouTube channel, OMA VLOG, is no longer eligible for monetization because it doesn’t meet the new threshold of 4,000 hours of watchtime within the past 12 months and 1,000 subscribers. As a result, your channel will lose access to all monetization tools and features associated with the YouTube Partner Program on February 20, 2018 unless you surpass this threshold in the next 30 days. Accordingly, this email serves as 30 days notice that your YouTube Partner Program terms are terminated. One of YouTube’s core values is to provide anyone the opportunity to earn money from a thriving channel. Creators who haven’t yet reached this new threshold can continue to benefit from our Creator Academy, our Help Center, and all the resources on the Creator Site to grow their channels. Once your channel reaches the new threshold, it will be reviewed to make sure it adheres to our policies and guidelines, and if so, OMA VLOG, Today we are announcing changes to the YouTube Partner Program (YPP). While our goal remains to keep the YPP open to as many channels as possible, we recognize we need more safeguards in place to protect creator revenue across the YouTube ecosystem. LEARN MORE What's Changing Under the new eligibility requirements announced today, your YouTube channel, OMA VLOG, is no longer eligible for monetization because it doesn’t meet the new threshold of 4,000 hours of watchtime within the past 12 months and 1,000 subscribers. As a result, your channel will lose access to all monetization tools and features associated with the YouTube Partner Program on February 20, 2018 unless you surpass this threshold in the next 30 days. Accordingly, this email serves as 30 days notice that your YouTube Partner Program terms are terminated. One of YouTube’s core values is to provide anyone the opportunity to earn money from a thriving channel. Creators who haven’t yet reached this new threshold can continue to benefit from our Creator Academy, our Help Center, and all the resources on the Creator Site to grow their channels. Once your channel reaches the new threshold, it will be reviewed to make sure it adheres to our policies and guidelines, and if so, monetization will be re-enabled. LEARN MORE The YouTube Teammonetization will be re-enabled. LEARN MORE The YouTube Team...

if you were updating any policy, is the update supposed to affect those that had scaled the hurdle before the policy update.

I really think this is so unfair and google is taking us on a ride on this side of the globe...

I have never artificially begged for people to subscribe to my channel, I let my channel subscribers grow naturally and out of no propulsion.

I know people who just picks peoples phone and before you say jack, they have used other peoples account to subscribe to their own channels.

I beat several threasholds before I received my first initial payments from google only to be told my subscriber base must hit a thousand without which I will go steps back pre verification.

its so sad mehn...

You guys should pls click 'Subscribe' on my channel just to help a brother stay afloat even if you might never ever visit again but I advice you do cos all I will have stuffed up there would surly intrigue and educate you.

please subscribe to www.youtube.com/omabidemi

I cant imagine I'd started earning and all of a sudden monitisation would be stopped all cos I have refused to use artificial methods to increase subscribers to my channel.

hitherto before now, I had never begged, cajoled or solicited nobody to subscribe to my channel cos I tot it should be left to people's freewill and should anything I publish on the site ever captures their interest then they subscribe at will but with this latest development being a nairalander and knowing the mammoth followership nairaland enjoys, I seek nairalanders to please be their brothers keeper.

Subscribe to www.youtube.com/omabidemi to keep a brothers hopes alive.

1 Like

Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by Zdoh(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Zidohexchange®

BUYING AND SELLING

PAYONEER

PAYPAL

SKRILL

BITCOIN

NETELLER

For instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Call/Whatsap....08088759163.

OURE REVEIWS HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin

Re: 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2018
nice write up but try sponsored post and affiliate marketing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bulk Sms / How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria / Hostgator Sold To Endurance International Group For $225M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.