Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Was Jonathan Any Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Jonathan Any Better? (470 Views)

Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? / Dino Vs Police; Was Jonathan Really Any Different? See Undemocratic Moves by GEJ / Who Was Jonathan's Personal Photographer During His Tenure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jonathan Any Better? by damola1: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2018
Looking back to 2015. Was Goodluck Jonathan any better?

Security

Corruption

Infrastructure

Electricity

and so on.

I mean, I used to remember the black sundays where people were bombed, and even going to sheraton, one will be searched like kilode... then there was always mama peace who would lock down lagos cos she was around, and always one person stealing from the other. Was goodluck really any better or is our memory that short?
Re: Was Jonathan Any Better? by madridguy(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Was Jonathan Any Better? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2018
To compare your performances to Jonathan's already shows you are aware of your failure.

1 Like

Re: Was Jonathan Any Better? by axeman2(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2018
JONATHAN AND BUHARI ARE THESAME

1 Like

Re: Was Jonathan Any Better? by OmoOshodi(m): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2018
They are like papa and pikin.....
Re: Was Jonathan Any Better? by oloriooko(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2018
They are both same clueless senseless leaders angry

1 Like

Re: Was Jonathan Any Better? by buJu234: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2018
I think GEJ is better than PMB not items of corruption fighing but freedom of speech.

GEJ time u see corruption and u can criticize it publicly both on TVs and radio's etc.

But PMB no freedom of speech that's why from channels tv to punch newspaper everyone has kept quiet even when we 're seeing more corruption and suffering.

1 Like

Re: Was Jonathan Any Better? by KwoiZabo(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2018
axeman2:
JONATHAN AND BUHARI ARE THESAME
idiot
Re: Was Jonathan Any Better? by SalamRushdie: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2018
damola1:
Looking back to 2015. Was Goodluck Jonathan any better?

Security

Corruption

Infrastructure

Electricity

and so on.

I mean, I used to remember the black sundays where people were bombed, and even going to sheraton, one will be searched like kilode... then there was always mama peace who would lock down lagos cos she was around, and always one person stealing from the other. Was goodluck really any better or is our memory that short?

So because Jonathan wasn't any better we should continue with Buhari who is worse ? Can't you see how shallow your thinking process is .. You guys keep proving that statistics that says the average IQ in this country is 65 ... Please what exactly is this is post about?
Re: Was Jonathan Any Better? by baralatie(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2018
ShyCypher:
To compare your performances to Jonathan's already shows you are aware of your failure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-naval Chief To Sue Herdsmen’s Sponsors In Zamfara, Niger, Others / Okonjo Iweala - Naira Plummeted Due To Unguided Statements / An Open Letter To Nigerian Youths At This Point In Time, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.