Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

A Serious Question To Everyone. Honestly Test Yourself. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Serious Question To Everyone. Honestly Test Yourself. (1510 Views)

Honest Question To The Christians / A Question To All Muslims / A Question To My Friends Who Are Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Serious Question To Everyone. Honestly Test Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
budaatum:

Well, think of it. If I had a 500 million suv, I will probably have to hire a watchman to keep an eye on it when I'm not there, and a yago (get out of my way person) when I drive it. Though, since I wasn't able to feed myself, I probably would not have a bed so I might sleep in it too. I sure doubt I'd let it out of my sight while counting the minutes until I can sell the damn thing!!

Believe me, if there was no condition that I must drive the damn thing, I wouldn't even think of driving it in the first place!
Haaaaaaaa! You are damn hilarious. Lol.

You have outlined an excellent script for a best selling comedy. Leave philosophy, do comedy. Lol. Haaaaaaa
Re: A Serious Question To Everyone. Honestly Test Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
budaatum:

Or any person I know?

Tough one. But, if I'm stupid enough to be speeding in a 500million suv in the first place, I must be stupid enough to kill my own parents I guess. Both, after all, require super high levels of stupid!

It's only afterwards when the police arrest me for using a vehicle as a weapon, or murder, that my stupid will dawn on me. Can the 500 million suv protect me from prosecution perhaps?
Excellent points. If you don't swerve you loose everything to your lawyers and still go to prison.

Did you notice that what Butterfly1on calls speeding, is only 10kmp/h above the speed limit.
Re: A Serious Question To Everyone. Honestly Test Yourself. by Omudia11: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2018
Now I know who that foolish being truly is.

Nothing on this earth is worth taking a life over. Not a gazillion dollars, no. To intentionally take a life; more so the life of your mother who brought you into this world, nurtured, preserved, fed, clothed you and cleaned your sh!!t.

These are the same bastards who have the nerve to deride Jesus Christ who gave his innocent life for us while they are thinking of killing their innocent mothers. Useless fools.

1 Like

Re: A Serious Question To Everyone. Honestly Test Yourself. by butterflyl1on: 1:15am On Jan 22, 2018
Omudia11:
Now I know who that foolish being truly is.

Nothing on this earth is worth taking a life over. Not a gazillion dollars, no. To intentionally take a life; more so the life of your mother who brought you into this world, nurtured, preserved, fed, clothed you and cleaned your sh!!t.

These are the same bastards who have the nerve to deride Jesus Christ who gave his innocent life for us while they are thinking of killing their innocent mothers. Useless fools.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Serious Question To Everyone. Honestly Test Yourself. by budaatum: 1:35am On Jan 22, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Did you notice that what Butterfly1on calls speeding, is only 10kmp/h above the speed limit.
Not that it matters, but where did he say that?

butterflyl1on:

Now one day within this one month you were driving the car at top speed and someone unknowingly tries to cross the road in front of your moving vehicle.
Are you sure there's nothing wrong with you?
Re: A Serious Question To Everyone. Honestly Test Yourself. by ScienceWatch: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2018
budaatum:

Not that it matters, but where did he say that?

Are you sure there's nothing wrong with you?
Butterfly1on did not say that top speed is the damn SUV's top speed. He is too responsible to even suggest the nonsense Atheists have come up with concerning the verb, speed.

If you drive even 10km/h over the speed limit, the Traffic Cop will tell you that you were SPEEDING.

While you revealed in public that your plans were to drive 100 cars at the same time, I will stick to only driving one at a time. That way I will get only one speed fine at a time, while you will get 100 fines at a time and seriously stress the cop that must write out all your fines.

Lord have mercy .
Re: A Serious Question To Everyone. Honestly Test Yourself. by budaatum: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Butterfly1on did not say that top speed is the damn SUV's top speed.

You need to learn to shut up sometimes.
Re: A Serious Question To Everyone. Honestly Test Yourself. by butterflyl1on: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
budaatum:

You need to learn to shut up sometimes.

You need to learn to take your own advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wonderful Hausa Christian Music / Do You Think On The Principle Of Equality A Man should Hit Back? / The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.